October surprise

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The Bamster is between a rock and a hard place. What October surprise will his masters come up with to try and secure his re-election? I think he will bomb Pakistan.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The Bamster is between a rock and a hard place. What October surprise will his masters come up with to try and secure his re-election? I think he will bomb Pakistan.

Or perhaps Romney will have a fake assignation attempt. Survive and win in a landslide

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
A "Fake assignation attempt" would NOT result in a win. It would result in his being cited by the press for claiming to have affairs, when he really did not.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Go find something to do, Walter! Who did he bomb during the past 4 years?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Oooooooooh, that was pretty evil. Perhaps he should have handed Binny Boy over to you and you could board him in a safe environment! :lol:

You sure are a trip JLM... One minute getting all gooey and teary-eyed about 'helping' to rehabilitate poor Omar, and the next minute (when asked if you'd take him in), you hmmmm and haaaa about someone else doing it.

Pretty pathetic really

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You sure are a trip JLM... One minute getting all gooey and teary-eyed about 'helping' to rehabilitate poor Omar, and the next minute (when asked if you'd take him in), you hmmmm and haaaa about someone else doing it.

Pretty pathetic really

Not really C.M., you just have a problem getting a handle on reality. Omar may or may not have killed one person. Binny Boy took out 2800 in one fell swoop. Omar's alleged victim was engaged in armed combat, Binny's victims were unarmed citizens going about their daily business. Sometimes before you act on something it's a good idea to "sleep on it first"- it might just save you more ridiculous responses! :smile:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Well JLM - so much for the old adage that with age comes wisdom.. Your posts continually blow that myth to little bitty pieces.

No matter here's a few smilie faces to distract your attention

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well JLM - so much for the old adage that with age comes wisdom.. Your posts continually blow that myth to little bitty pieces.

Well, one measure of wisdom might be found in the "statistics" in the poster "profile". In that department I have you edged by a full 4%................95.8% rated good opposed to 91.8% rated good. You may want to check them for yourself and get back to me. :lol:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Well, one measure of wisdom might be found in the "statistics" in the poster "profile". In that department I have you edged by a full 4%................95.8% rated good opposed to 91.8% rated good. You may want to check them for yourself and get back to me. :lol:

Those are some impressive debating skills... Obama taught you well

more smilies for ya

Made a thread about this for ya's. :lol:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Not really C.M., you just have a problem getting a handle on reality. Omar may or may not have killed one person. Binny Boy took out 2800 in one fell swoop. Omar's alleged victim was engaged in armed combat, Binny's victims were unarmed citizens going about their daily business. Sometimes before you act on something it's a good idea to "sleep on it first"- it might just save you more ridiculous responses! :smile:

Oddly enough, I agree with you; Khadr was being attacked, so he fought back, and he's branded a terrorist. Bin Laden was an actual terrorist.