Fat Albert Gore Says BO Stunk Last Night Because He Was High

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
- Explaining and defending Obama's dreadful debate performance of last night, Fat Albert Gore the global warming bore and friend of female masseuses everywhere (hey, Al may be against oil and drilling but he is foresquare for baby oil and drilling his massuesses) claimed that BO stunk up the joint because he was high, about 5,000 feet above sea level in the mile high city of Denver.

- Now I would have thought that a guy like Obama who gave a special shout out to his drug peddler in his high school yearbook would not be particularly bothered by being high but this is Fat Albert Gore the Global Warming Bore's story and like so many of his stories he is sticking to it.

- Here is what he said:

“I’m going to say something controversial here. Obama arrived in Denver at 2 p.m today, just a few hours before the debate started,�� Mr. Gore, the 2000 Democratic presidential nominee, told Current TV. “Romney did his debate prep in Denver. When you go to 5,000 feet and you only have a few hours to adjust — I don’t know, maybe."

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
WTF are you raving on about? Romney sucked, not that he's not good at it.

Saw the debate.

I'm voting for BO ?:lol:.............woops, wrong country.

" BO stunk " right. punny .

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
You can drink paddy water!!!!!!

And let me be the first say