President Obama Addresses His Re-Election Committee

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
- You folks are probably a bit down after reading that Associated Press analysis claiming that our current economic recovery is by far the weakest recovery of the nine economic recoveries since the Great Depression.

- Apparently, the AP people who I thought were in the tank for me analyzed each recovery three years after each recession and found that by every conceivable economic measure this is the slowest and weakest bounce back in modern history.

- For example, we have only recovered four million of the 8.8 million jobs lost in the 2008/9 recession or 46% while the average job recovery in the other eight recessions was 350%. And while our GDP has increased 6.8% over the three recovery years, the average for the other eight recoveries was 15%. And while the average growth during the other eight recoveries in investment in housing and in consumer spending was 34% and 14% respectively, our growth in these key areas was 8% and 6.5%. Indeed, there is not a single bloody economic indicator of any real significance in which we do not trail far behind every other recovery in modern US history.

- Therefore, you will not mention the recovery or our economic recovery policies for the rest of this campaign.

- In regard to the state of government finances and with reference to my 2008 pledge to cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term, you know that we have added almost as much debt to the federal books as the 43 previous presidents combined and that instead of cutting the deficit by 50% in my first term I have increased it by over 50% in my first term.

- Therefore, you will not mention the state of government finances or my pledge to cut the deficit or our financial policies for the rest of this campaign.

- In regard to other policies such as Obamacare, amnesties for illegal immigrants, tax increases on the rich and through Obamacare on the middle class as well, the fast and furious fiasco, no identification requirements for anyone wanting to vote, no more work requirements for receiving welfare, and pretty much everything else associated with my administration, they all seem to be unpopular with at least 60% of the population.

- Therefore, you will not mention any of our policies on anything for the rest of this campaign.

- Rather, you will continue to ensure that the focus of my re-election campaign will be on the following themes:

1/ Blaming George Bush for every economic, financial and foreign affairs problem, set back and crisis.

2/ Demanding that Mitt Romney release his tax returns for the past 45 years since he became an adult and started filing.

3/ Demanding an investigation of the venture capital industry which we will call the vulture capital industry, and asking Romney and all others invovled in this industry (except for those who are bundling contributions for our campaign) to prove that they did or have done nothing illegal, immoral, predatory, selfish or otherwise "wrong" or questionable or even not nice during their time in this industry.

4/ Demanding that the Romneys prove they have done nothing wrong in the care and treatment of Mitt Romney's dog, Ann Romney's horse and any other animals past or present in the Romney household.

5/ Demanding an investigation into the cost of Mitt Romney's estates, Ann Romney's sweaters, the MacDonald's lifetime free meals card that Mitt inherited from his father and, any other item of personal property that can be used to incite class and financial envy and hatred among the low class, even lower IQ morons who support us but will be too lazy and shiftless to actually get out to vote unless we make them mad enough.

6/ Attacking Paul Ryan's budget plan and his proposals to overhaul medicare and social security as throwing granny over the cliff and being very, very, very careful not to mention that the cliff was something we built ourselves with irrresponsible promises and spending that our own budget office says will bankrupt the social security system by 2024.

7/ Arguing that the way to stimulate the economy into creating more jobs is to further demoralize and penalize the job creators in small business with further taxes and regulations and that "trickle down" economics doesn't work but "trickle up" economics does.

8/ Mobilizing our base by demonizing everyone who is not part of our base including but not limited to rich people, successful business people, homophobes who are all those whose position on gay marriage is the same as mine was until I changed it four months ago, pigmentally challenged Americans, those whose IQs are higher than Joe Biden's (wait, scrap that, it would reduce our base to the bottom quartile), people who think that Zimmerman should have a fair trial in a civilian court and that the Gitmo terrorists should be tried with dispatch in a military court, Christians who actually believe in Christianity, FOX viewers, all those who believe that a brilliant career in business is a political asset and, those who regularly watch "BOSS", the series starring conservative actor Kelsey Grammer as the mayor of Chicago.

9/ Making anonymous phone calls to Harry Reid claiming that Romney pays no taxes, Ryan gets more strange tail than Ted Kennedy did in his prime, Ann Romney is having it off with the rider of her dressage horse, Mitt likes to go around the house when nobody else is home wearing women's underwear (and on the outside of his clothing), and Mitt Romney was turned during his two years as an impressionable young missionary in France and became a secret agent for the French government who will sell the US down the river to the Frenchies if he is elected president. Harry can be counted on to get the word out.

10/ Mount an aggressive campaign addressed to the networks to have the three presidential and the one vice presidential debates hosted by more fair and balanced moderators including Rachel Maddow, Soledad O'Brien and Chris Matthews.

- Any questions? At ease, smoke em if you got em and if you've got some pot, can I share a joint with you?

- And always remember the motto which has successfully guided all of our Chicago based political campaigns: "A lie can travel half way around the world before the truth even gets its pants on."

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I'm surprised that you figured out that a paragraph can start with a number as well as a hypen.

Tell us, do you ever post anything other than 'I hate Obama'?

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
I'm surprised that you figured out that a paragraph can start with a number as well as a hypen.

Tell us, do you ever post anything other than 'I hate Obama'?

- TenPenny ... I certainly appreciate your tips on writing insofar as I have had op ed pieces in the Globe and then Sun and used to write a monthly column for a national business magazine but all of this was free lance and now with your invaluable advice I may write full time.

- As to Obama, I do not hate the man because I do not personally know the man and so to hate him would be irrational. However, I do know that he was completely unqualified tro be president and that he has taken a bad situation and made it even worse and that he is running a Chicago Mafia-style election campaign and that the interests of the US and also of Canada dictate that he be defeated before he makes things even more difficult.

- I also know that you are a hard line lefty who is impervious to such trivial bagatelles as facts, reason and context so I suggest we refrain from sniping at each other and instead engage in rational discussions with those who are open minded and/or undecided on the 2012 US elections.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The Obama Cult is alive and strong and never gives up...don't ya know

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
The Obama Cult is alive and strong and never gives up...don't ya know

- DS ... Yes, neither facts nor reason nor sober analysis nor common sense shall keep the ultra left from its drive to fleece eveyone else of as much as possible. I guess what bothers me most in this is that Obama has been a bloody disaster not just to the US but to Canada insofar as he has acquiesced in protectionest trade policies that have hurt us, has failed to energize trhe US economy which also has hurt us in reducing our exports to the US and building up our dollar to uncompetitive levels and has generally taken Canada totally for granted and has displayed a dismal knowledge of the country (e.g. speaking about Toronto as a province and the Canadian head of government as a president). But hey, he's a really cool guy and he's a lefty ready to take money from those who earned it and give it to those who have done dick all to dezserve it so that's good enougfh for the lefties. Meanwhile, Mitt Romney who has a cottage in Grand Bend and has done business in and is higfhly respected by business people in Canada is being demonized by morons and leeches. Whoever said that politics was fair? Certaibnly not me.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
. However, I do know that he was completely unqualified tro be president

In case you weren't aware, the qualification for being president is to be nominated by the party, and to win the election, along with the citizenship thing.

Obama was definitely qualified.

Stop flogging that old horse, you're just jealous or sick, one or the other.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
- DS ... Yes, neither facts nor reason nor sober analysis nor common sense shall keep the ultra left from its drive to fleece eveyone else of as much as possible. I guess what bothers me most in this is that Obama has been a bloody disaster not just to the US but to Canada insofar as he has acquiesced in protectionest trade policies that have hurt us, has failed to energize trhe US economy which also has hurt us in reducing our exports to the US and building up our dollar to uncompetitive levels and has generally taken Canada totally for granted and has displayed a dismal knowledge of the country (e.g. speaking about Toronto as a province and the Canadian head of government as a president). But hey, he's a really cool guy and he's a lefty ready to take money from those who earned it and give it to those who have done dick all to dezserve it so that's good enougfh for the lefties. Meanwhile, Mitt Romney who has a cottage in Grand Bend and has done business in and is higfhly respected by business people in Canada is being demonized by morons and leeches. Whoever said that politics was fair? Certaibnly not me.

I have read some of your posts on the other forum- Those Canadians that disagree are just FFN dumb- My translation - But that is the gist of it.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Meanwhile, Mitt Romney who has a cottage in Grand Bend and has done business in and is higfhly respected by business people in Canada is being demonized by morons and leeches. Whoever said that politics was fair? Certaibnly not me.

I know, it's a terrible shame that people aren't worshipping Romney for his Romneycare health bill. Why is that?

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
In case you weren't aware, the qualification for being president is to be nominated by the party, and to win the election, along with the citizenship thing.

Obama was definitely qualified.

Stop flogging that old horse, you're just jealous or sick, one or the other.

- TenPenny (and worth every penny) ... Listen, pal ... I made a lot of money as an executive search consultant for many years and I happen to know what combination of experience, knowledge, skills and character makes a person QUALIFIED to fill executive positions. You, very obviously, do not. Neither are you the least bit interested in learning about it. You are so far into the tank for Obama that you argue that any combination or in BO's case no combination at all of experience and accomplishment is required to assume the most important and complex and powerful executive position in the world. Lets just call it a day, shall we?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
As soon as I see the inflammatory language like ultra left and words like fleece I
automatically think this is someone from the unbiased middle of the road, ya
right.
I have all kinds of problems with the Obama Administration, but then I think of
the past Republican Administrations especially George Bush who created 75%
of the mess and if I were American it would lead me to vote for anyone but the
Romney Crowd. Just what we need turning the place over to the greed culture
that created the mess. The insanity of the Tea Party would run rampant across
the land like the Cultural Revolution that swept China into a frenzy of insanity
in the sixties. Obama is not perfect and he is not left wing either by Canadian
standards, but then even Harper is left of American standards.
I feel honoured to be given a free front row seat to watch the misery and chaos
Americans are inflicting on each other. This is Hollywood completely devoid of
facts, of ethics, of honour and truth, in short all of the things America claims to
represent. What the hell has happened? Even those who guard the inmates
have gone nuts. The sad truth is if we allow America to collapse we will slowly
sink into a semi dark ages, where the only enlightenment is fear, greed and a
police state. God are we leaving our children a wonderful future? Makes you
want to put the old hand over the heart and sing the National Anthem Don't it?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
- TenPenny (and worth every penny) ... Listen, pal ... I made a lot of money as an executive search consultant for many years and I happen to know what combination of experience, knowledge, skills and character makes a person QUALIFIED to fill executive positions. You, very obviously, do not. Neither are you the least bit interested in learning about it. You are so far into the tank for Obama that you argue that any combination or in BO's case no combination at all of experience and accomplishment is required to assume the most important and complex and powerful executive position in the world. Lets just call it a day, shall we?

HHmm as I mentioned - posters who disagree are FFn Dumb- There it is in Spades. Another FFN ideologue. No discussion-

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
I have read some of your posts on the other forum- Those Canadians that disagree are just FFN dumb- My translation - But that is the gist of it.

- Goober ... I have no idea what FFN stands for nor what FFN dumb is supposed to me. Maybe that makes me FFN dumb. Would you please translate these for me? And since I am on only three forums counting this one and only sporadically, on what "other forum" did you read my stuff?