Should illegals own fire arms?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
From Fark:

From what I can gather, illegal immigrants are suing because they can't have guns, and it's making women cry. (bonus: Derptastic reader comments)

When illegal immigrant Emmanuel Guizar was taken into custody he owned a rifle, a 12 gauge shotgun and a pistol.

Guizar argued that the second amendment which gives "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" applied to him, as he was part of "the people." And his attorney Ronald Pretty agrees.

"Whether or not you agree with people being here illegally he was entitled under the second amendment to have a fire arm," says Pretty.

So should illegal immigrants own a fire arm? Jeremy Alcede owner of Tactical Firearms out of Katy says no.

"If you're not a legal citizen you shouldn't be here first of all and you shouldn't have the right to bear arms," says Alcede.
And ALIPAC's William Gheen agrees.

"If we were to allow illegal immigrants to become armed then the thousands of Americans who would be killed each year would increase in scope," says Gheen.

A federal appeals court has rejected Guizar's claim, his attorney says the case could be heading to the Supreme Court.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Only if they have proper training. Given loaded weapons to a persecuted group may not be the best move.

That being said, I saw this prepper on youtube who shot his own thumb off while taping the show in front of his kids. lol I'm pretty sure I would have skipped uploading that one and maybe gave up the fake survival thing altogether

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Whether one is for or against guns I imagine most would say they shouldnt. They're already "illegals." No sense in arming them too.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Only if they have proper training. Given loaded weapons to a persecuted group may not be the best move.

That being said, I saw this prepper on youtube who shot his own thumb off while taping the show in front of his kids. lol I'm pretty sure I would have skipped uploading that one and maybe gave up the fake survival thing altogether

Proper training? Since when was that a legal requirement to own firearms in the USA?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It becomes a requirement when all the people around you are also armed. We'll create a new industry, guns and funerals, hand in hand so to speak. What's that?? banksters war? already taken, move along.

You are aware you are on planut CND right?