MSM attacking Christies' weight again

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
This time the stellar line-up from the Today Show. Including the once obese Star Jones, who initially had lied about her gastric bypass.

This man hasn't even said he'd run yet these bozos continue to pick on (bully?) the dude. Sad commentary at the desperation of some on the left.

On Thursday's NBC "Today," co-host Savannah Guthrie asked a panel of guests about the possibility of New Jersey's governor entering the presidential race and observed: "There's kind of this conventional wisdom among the political chattering class that someone as heavy as Chris Christie-" Dr. Nancy Snyderman interjected: "As fat as he is." Guthrie continued: "...would be not be elected." [Audio available here]

Fellow panelist, attorney Star Jones, chimed in: "You are so sweet the way you put that. You're really asking us will America elect a fat president?" Later in the discussion, advertising executive Donny Deutsch fretted: "If he's [Christie's] not disciplined enough to keep himself healthy, is he disciplined enough to make the tough decisions for our country?...if he's not in charge of himself, can he be in charge of country?"

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I guess we all have our biases because in my experience the big guys are the workaholics, and I'd expect them to put in more time and attention and be more devoted to the position. The slim fit guy is the one I'd expect to be spending a sizeable portion of his day exercising and worrying over what he's going to eat, etc., and to be more self centred.