Leaked Tell-All Book Leaves Palin Dead in the Water

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Plastic is so fake. Wood is oh naturale. Besides it would drive the Canadian Environmentalists crazy.

You'll put out an eye!!!!

Nuggler
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

She is a college graduate.

You forgot the question mark.

Yah, I know.............read some of her bio.
She's dangerous

Look who's finger is on the launch button now. I'm sorry but the more and more this Presidency goes on the more incompetent we find out the current POTUS is.

But Sarah, she's not going to be President yet she drives her detractors insane. I don't get it.

I'm not really a detractor. I just think she's nuts. And I agree with you about not going to be Pres. the far far looney left might get driven insane by her, just as the far far looney right thinks our health care is nutso...................mehhhhhhhhhhh what do I know.

We're all on the Titanic. No sense arguing over the bar bill.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

Your optimism is inspiring.

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
When it comes down to it Palin is only on the scene for a measure of comic relief.
That whole family took the Jerry Springer course of public etiquette and she has no
chance of winning anyway. The book in question, has questions of its own. and I
mean serious ones.
No he is not a stalker and he doesn't go peeking in the daughters bedroom window
either. Those are the flak, puffs the Palins are putting up, and they make the family
look worse instead of better.
The author wrote a book set out to be damaging, that raises credibility questions
right there. If you are going to write about someone you let the story go where it may
and if it is critical, or not critical should not be the main slant. From what I can see he
merely repeated things from other news or entertainment outlets and added a bit of
fill into the mix.
Palin was finished the day Gabbi Gifford was shot, and the image of her putting those
cross hairs on the map, and the mental link people have to the crazy man acting on
her statements. Whether that is true or not James Carville will make it come to life
at election time. Sarah Palin is a liability, and the Republicans know it.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
Quote:

Palin remains very boneworthy. Very.

Touché!!

Kreskin
She hasn't officially entered the race because she'd get blown out in debates like the recent CNN-TP-Rep debate. Those guys and gal would've eaten her alive.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
Unlike her controlled public appearances, Palin has no control over the questions that are raised. She is very inarticulate and has trouble speaking extemporaneously. Therefore she would look quite bad in those debates and has made the right move by not appearing in them.

Kakato
+1
Miss Alaska? I would hit her.

Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Unlike her controlled public appearances, Palin has no control over the questions that are raised. She is very inarticulate and has trouble speaking extemporaneously. Therefore she would look quite bad in those debates and has made the right move by not appearing in them.

She still looks pretty hot in a bikini.
Especially when toting that 12 gauge on her tv series,gotta love chicks with guns eh?

Highball
Until they form a Bimbo Party in the US Sarah is out of the money. She is dim witted, catty, a poor public speaker and finally I think she wears boots because she cannot tie her own shoe laces.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
Quote:

Especially when toting that 12 gauge on her tv series,gotta love chicks with guns eh?

For sure! How nice of that elk to stand still despite her earlier shots so that he could get croaked by Palin.

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
This is the problem with the Republican field at the moment. They are concentrating
on tearing Obama down rather than trying to raise the level of intellectual debate.
The reason for that is there are but few who can pose an intellectual position. Not all
Republicans are this way just most of those who would run for President.
Palin, Perry, Michelle, what ever her name is, and some of the Tea Party crowd.
Mitt Romney is the closest thing to normal when it comes to that group which is a
little more than sidewalk trash.
The Tea Party is loud unreasonable and a bunch of street demonstrators with the IQ
of a dead snail. This organization will destroy the Republican Party in the short term
as they have no real purpose other than raising hell and bullying mainstream
Conservatives. The result, no one will take Sarah and her crowd seriously and Obama
will get his second term.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

The book appears to be a smear, a hatchet job without compare.

Some excerpts from the New York Times Book review;

And THAT is from a very liberal newspaper.

NYT: Joe McGinniss's 'The Rogue,' o (external - login to view)

Todd fires back:

‘Rogue’ author has ‘creepy obsession,’ Palin’s husband says | News | National Post

I am no fan of Mrs. Palin, but I am always shocked at the venomous, almost psychotic hatred women of the right inspire in certain "men" (and women) of the left.

This will do her NO harm. It is already completely discredited in any serious consideration..........

And without absolute substance of serious wrong-doing, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Perhaps you are correct. But if the info is wrong you can be certain that MS. Palin will almost certainly take the author to court. And no, the left does not hate right wing women candidates - the left dislikes idiot candidates.

Locutus
+1
The smarmy little ex-aide is already under investigation by Alaska. His 'book', is mainly based on the 60,000 emails he had access to back in the day. Those emails were not made public. So disgruntled ex-employee is trying to be a tattletale. Simple as that. *yawn*

Alaska Investigates Former Sarah Palin Aide Frank Bailey's Emails (external - login to view)

Better still:

Palin Redivivus - Anchorage Press: News (external - login to view)

Tonington
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

The smarmy little ex-aide is already under investigation by Alaska.

So he and Palin have something in common!

Kumbaya!

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by KakatoView Post

Miss Alaska? I would hit her.

A nice tasty one but the ones (sometimes less skin is more) from Runners World are most excellent. Keep me busy for a few minutes.

I'm a Runner: Sarah Palin from RunnersWorld.com (external - login to view)

Tonington
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

So he and Palin have something in common!

Kumbaya!

My my... Walter, you sure are touchy...are you sure you aren't a Liberal?

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
I don't know what the big fear is. Palin is no dumber than either of the Bushes and the US survived(barely) their time in office.

She is a college graduate.

So are Dion and Igggy. We don't want either of them ruining our country either. Most college grads would still need three days of training just to work at a self serve gas bar.

Locutus
+1
This babe makes the left so mad. It's hilarious. Sure she's not so-called POTUS-qualified in the eyes of a lot of voters, but neither was (or is) Barry the social experiment.

I think a lot of the leftoids rage out of jealousy. She's attractive, yet can hunt and fish with the boys (better than most of those too I imagine). Highly popular. Takes attention away from the GOP candidate-bashers. She doesn't take the bait from journalistic, atheiistic and web-based trolls and that stirs the pot even more. Yet they continue to follow her around. Self-inflicted liberal injury. It's a friggin' hoot.

Anyway, I'd still crawl through broken glass to....well, you know.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

Yah, I know.............read some of her bio.
She's dangerous

Dangerous? I assume your joking?

Quote:

I'm not really a detractor. I just think she's nuts. And I agree with you about not going to be Pres. the far far looney left might get driven insane by her, just as the far far looney right thinks our health care is nutso...................mehhhhhhhhhhh what do I know.

The far right doesn't think your health care is nutso... they just don't want that here. That is all.

Quote:

That cracked me up. I had a college professor tell us a short story of a quote that was made by a woman after. I am not sure it is an urban myth or not but it went something like this...

After the Titanic sank a woman said... "What a pity to think many women passed up on having a second helping of dessert."

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

So are Dion and Igggy. We don't want either of them ruining our country either. Most college grads would still need three days of training just to work at a self serve gas bar.

She was described by the poster being a "wannabe college graduate" among other things. I was addressing that.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

And no, the left does not hate right wing women candidates - the left dislikes idiot candidates.

Au contraire mes amis (did I spell that right?)... the lefty liberals here in the US go NUTS over women and minorities that do not kneel and pay hommage to them so to speak.

Locutus
+1
Even though I can't stomach that clown Morgan, I'll give him credit for slapping this so-called 'writer' (the one that contributed to the Palin book, along with the 60,000 emails nabbed by the ex-aide punk).

PIERS MORGAN: In the book, you describe Sarah Palin occasionally as "a clown, a nitwit, a rabid wolf, a lap dancer, a bad mother, a drug abuser, a sex cheat, a bulimic and a religious nut case."

JOE MCGINNISS, "The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin": I don't think I used the word bulimic.

MORGAN: Right. Right. Other than that, the rest of it's all –

MCGINNISS: No, and I didn't use the word sex cheat. Don't attribute to me words that I didn't write.

MORGAN: But you accused her of cheating in a sexual way.

MCGINNISS: I mentioned that "the National Enquirer" had printed a story about an alleged affair that she had.

MORGAN: Do you think she had the affair?

MCGINNISS: I have no idea except what I read in the the National Enquirer and --

MORGAN: But as a prestigious journalist – let me ask you, as a prestigious journalist, do you just willy-nilly repeat National Enquirer scoops even if you can't substantiate them?

MCGINNISS: No, but I substantiated this.

MORGAN: So it is true?

MCGINNISS: I substantiated it by talking to many, many people.

MORGAN: So it is true?

MCGINNISS: Yes, it is true.

MORGAN: So she was a sex cheat.

MCGINNISS: She had an affair.

MORGAN: Is that the same as being a sex cheat?

MCGINNISS: That's your terminology.

MORGAN: Is it or not?

MCGINNISS: She made a mistake.

MORGAN: Okay. She cheated sexually.

MCGINNISS: If you want to say that.

MORGAN: I don't want to say that. Did you say that in the book?

MCGINNISS: No, I didn't.

MORGAN: You just said you did.

MCGINNISS: I said she had an affair. No, I didn't. This is like Monty Python.

MORGAN: You substantiated the affair, but that doesn't make her a sex cheat.

MCGINNISS: Well, that's not language that I used.

Read more: 'Rogue' Author Joe McGinniss Blames Palins for Death Threats He Received | NewsBusters.org (external - login to view)

dumpthemonarchy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by wulfie68View Post

I'm not going to argue the woman has some sex appeal ( a lot more than Hillary had) but is that a reason to put such an incredible moron in a powerful public office?

I remember reading or hearing about a survey that the presidential candidate that most women want to sleep with, that man wins. Obama won over McCain, Clinton over Dole and Bush. Seems like a kissing contest at a county fair writ large. With Palin as a prez candidate, that would really mix things up. If you google Hillary or Palin, you get two totally different sets of images. Palin is a milf, Hillary not,

Retired_Can_Soldier
You know it's a bunch of crap when Inside Edition starts tearing down the author.

Quote: Originally Posted by dumpthemonarchyView Post

If you google Hillary or Palin, you get two totally different sets of images. Palin is a milf, Hillary not,

Isn't Hillary a man?

no new posts