Help a Techno Ditz

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
I want an MP3 player. I want a pink one. I want it to have a screen so I can scroll around and see what I'm playing. I want it to recharge by plugging it in via USB.

What the hell do I want???? I've been looking on eBay all day and am so confuzzled that I gave up and went for a nap. Then a walk ... without music.

I'm sure someone here can offer a recommendation.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
I bought the gran kid one...je loved it...few months later he went out bought an ipod gave mine to grandson no.2
then he upgraded the ipod....

the super gig ipod that stores movies is the way to go....they load up pics and video stuff ..family junk and bring it with them ...very entertaining...

daughter in law brought highlites of their cruise on hers...man tchno society

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
well, the obvious choice would be an i-pod.

You can also get similar players made by Samsung, Microsoft, Creative etc.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
I want an MP3 player. I want a pink one. I want it to have a screen so I can scroll around and see what I'm playing. I want it to recharge by plugging it in via USB.

What the hell do I want???? I've been looking on eBay all day and am so confuzzled that I gave up and went for a nap. Then a walk ... without music.

I'm sure someone here can offer a recommendation.

You want an mp3 player. Future Shop or the like will give you selection. My daughter's on her second one, a Sandisk, nice screen on it. They all plug into USB as far as I know. It's how the songs get on too. It does .jpg's too.

airdave

Oct 29, 2007
www.outlawzairbrush.com
Hey this fits my situation to a tee!...

I want a new car. I want a pink one. I want it to have a screen so I can drive around and see what I'm playing. I want it to recharge by plugging it in to any electrical outlet.

What the hell do I want???? I've been looking all day and am so confuzzled that I gave up and went for a nap. Then a walk ... without music......and no car.