Twitter

Hoof Hearted
I've come to the conclusion that Twitter is merely a soapbox for self-righteous hypocrites who point the fingers at others in order to feel better about themselves while trying to obtain their 15 minutes in the spotlight.

Thoughts?

Curious Cdn
I think that the Mexicans would be well advised to buy Twitter and shut it down.

Johnnny
Facebook too, makes people more pretentious. But i guess thats a trade off because the huffington post said that people without facebook are sociopaths

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

Facebook too, makes people more pretentious. But i guess thats a trade off because the huffington post said that people without facebook are sociopaths

Once you've joined Facebook, you have revealed yourself to everybody and you can't undo it. It is a mistake to open a Facebook account, in the first place. George Orwell might as well have invented Facebook.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Twitter is for twits. Almost as stupid as people expressing their outrage on twitter are the idiots who believe it is relevant.

Hoof Hearted
+1
#6  Top Rated Post
I don't do FB or Twitter...

Facebook is the place where you get to meet all of the people you've purposely ignored your whole life...all on one page.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

I don't do FB or Twitter...

Facebook is the place where you get to meet all of the people you've purposely ignored your whole life...all on one page.

Oh gawd ... all those relatives ...

Johnnny
I need facebook and twitter to live.... Cant function without.....