Thanks to Vancouvers Gigapixel The Surveillance

tay
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
state has a clearer image of you.

Look at the picture below, a Gigapixel rendering of a 420 pot protest on Vancouver's waterfront. Click on the link below and use your mouse pointer, click and scroll in. See every face in the crowd up close and personal. This is our world today.

Vancouver 4/20 rally panorama image captures astonishing detail | Vancouver Sun (external - login to view)

Danbones
jeez, i have a 16 gig nikon (s2700)
bill board quality...50 bucks it cost new, in the box, at a pawn shop.
the across the bay shots ( i love lanscape fotos ) on the big flatscreen are stunning
the blow ups amaze me
and that's a last years point and shoot

"Half of US adults are recorded in police facial recognition databases, study says
More than 117 million adults included in ‘virtual, perpetual lineup’, which authorities can use to track citizens, raising concerns over privacy and profiling"
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ance-profiling (external - login to view)

the papers please people never lost the last great war

tay
+1
I'm thinking they used this technology to capture the Vancouver Stanley Cup rioters.....

Danbones
oh, its every where now
just like the eye in the pyramid on the US dollar bill

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

state has a clearer image of you.

Look at the picture below, a Gigapixel rendering of a 420 pot protest on Vancouver's waterfront. Click on the link below and use your mouse pointer, click and scroll in. See every face in the crowd up close and personal. This is our world today.

Vancouver 4/20 rally panorama image captures astonishing detail | Vancouver Sun (external - login to view)

That is pretty cool . Yup would have been a good way to catch the Stanley cup looters .