Sex Robot Cafe - cream with your coffee?

Danbones
Sex robot cafe aims to offer Londoners fellatio with their morning coffee...

...An entrepreneur who hopes to open London’s first ‘fellatio cafe’ has revealed his staff will be made up entirely of sex robots.
Businessman Bradley Charvet, who plans to open the ‘blow job cafe’ in Paddington, claims the sex-bots will be programmable to a person’s needs and will soon be seen as “totally normal.”

A 15-minute oral sex session with an espresso will set punters back just 60 (US$78 ). Hungry patrons will have to pay extra for a pastry.

The coffee shop is due to open after Charvet launches his first cafe in Geneva, Switzerland, later this year.
However, the announcement was met with skepticism by many, who cited Britain’s stringent anti-prostitution laws as a reason why the business would be unlikely to take off.

Now Charvet claims the oral sex will be performed by ‘erotic cyborgs.’

“Sex robots will always be pleasing and could even become better at technique because they would be programmable to a person’s need,” he told the Daily Star Online.

https://www.rt.com/uk/361200-robot-sex-cafe-london/ (external - login to view)

Machjo
"I'm an importer-exporter. I import quality Chinese teas too. I should invite you over for a tea some time. And you?"

"I'm the proud owner of a mechanical-sex-cafe. We provide mechanical blowjobs and coffee. Come on over for a corree when you have a chance."

taxslave
That would be too much like marriage. Except cheaper.

Blackleaf
Typical Daily Star story.

lone wolf
+2
#5  Top Rated Post
...he says as he rushes out the door with an urge to expresso himself

Danbones
Yes, those are knot holes at waste height in the stand-up bar...

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Gotta admit, its an innovative use for Pop's old milking machine.

Danbones
All the cows went mad

lone wolf
Much safer than the ol' Electrosux

Machjo
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Much safer than the ol' Electrosux

What about Power Force?

lone wolf
Dunno.... Try'er and we'll expect your report

Machjo
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Dunno.... Try'er and we'll expect your report

Stick it in that dirty thing?! I use it to vacuum the carpet fer cryin out loud, you dirty little...

lone wolf
+1
I wouldn't do it either. Sux to be the guy who gives ER their best laugh of the night

Machjo
Now as for the sex robot... Will the shop owner actually clean it out properly and sterilize it before letting the next john... Ahum, the next customer play with it, or will he just clean the robot out at the end of the day and let the guys share the slop until then?

Danbones
prolly need your own bag...

no, I mean like for dog doo

Blackleaf
It's the kind of smutty story you get in the Daily Star:

Danbones
people read it for the football scores

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

people read it for the football scores

I read it for the footie news and the ghost stories. I'm not interested in the boobs.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

I read it for the footie news and the ghost stories. I'm not interested in the boobs.

Just in case y'all were wondering. . .