personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Does anyone want to know who Karman Willis is?and her significance
In a design of information which served agendas rather then "natural Justice "
Her death is no accident,arrangements were right on cue
Someone was meant to die ,unfortunately it was Karman
This case had lots of influences from Justice to Religion ,and a big oil CEO,who is twisted like no other
I am seeking co authors,I am seeking questions
The time has come

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
This case had lots of influences from Justice to Religion ,and a big oil CEO,who is twisted like no other
The time has come

so, who is "responsible" for her death? Who "arranged" it?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
The administrative process was designed to agitate,divide and provoke aggression,all intentional!
This is meant by arranged
This was not the only incident of death as the outcome,
Alberta had a history of elevated violence resulting in death with the prescribed administrative processes ,Karman Willis was not the first,I hoped and prayed it was the last
I have compiled many incidents of aggression while land owners were defending their property these compilations have the same administrative process ,common projections
Actually I have some inside knowledge within these processes in which people participated,their testimonials are relevant and creditable ,I received lots of information from inside workers,some are feeling very guilty
Actions like performing vandalism for companies so reports can be filed,to elevate suspicion and to place blame to divide a community,things like this
Anyone know the CEO,Gwyn Morgan?
What a freak,of nature,he was righti inthe process,making sure his two bits was out there,playing the people to suit his agendas ,including Karman Willis
I hear he is laughing at the success of the administered process,what a creep
I am glad you asked,anything more

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The administrative process was designed to agitate,divide and provoke aggression,all intentional!
This is meant by arranged
This was not the only incident of death as the outcome,
Alberta had a history of elevated violence resulting in death with the prescribed administrative processes ,Karman Willis was not the first,I hoped and prayed it was the last
I have compiled many incidents of aggression while land owners were defending their property these compilations have the same administrative process ,common projections
Actually I have some inside knowledge within these processes in which people participated,their testimonials are relevant and creditable ,I received lots of information from inside workers,some are feeling very guilty
Actions like performing vandalism for companies so reports can be filed,to elevate suspicion and to place blame to divide a community,things like this
Anyone know the CEO,Gwyn Morgan?
What a freak,of nature,he was righti inthe process,making sure his two bits was out there,playing the people to suit his agendas ,including Karman Willis
I hear he is laughing at the success of the administered process,what a creep
I am glad you asked,anything more

Post your proof

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The time has come

OHH a conspiracy theory.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
well, post your proof.
Come on!
It's a narrative,a story ,no proof needed,let the readers mind naturally come to conclusions ,I am practicing my oral words,have never really placed my knowledge in writing,
Funny how certain words and thoughts are pounced on,
This is good
One thing I was able to recognize is when you provoke response of "where is the proof"?
Nerves are raw,and ignorance is bliss
I am practicing my articulation for a reason
Go with it my CC friend

Thanks for recognizing this is "conspiracy theories "
This is my agenda

Conspiracy theories is big business
Conspiring minds are provoked and get off on the chase of the information design,true or not,it doesn't matter what is real or not real,proof is not needed
Conspiring minds have different paths to engage others into the game
No worries,it is all about fun,the conspiring minds will conclude how they want to conclude
My job is to lead them to conspiring waters
Chill

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Come on!
It's a narrative,a story ,no proof needed,let the readers mind naturally come to conclusions ,I am practicing my oral words,have never really placed my knowledge in writing,
Funny how certain words and thoughts are pounced on,
This is good
One thing I was able to recognize is when you provoke response of "where is the proof"?
Nerves are raw,and ignorance is bliss
I am practicing my articulation for a reason
Go with it my CC friend

Thanks for recognizing this is "conspiracy theories "
This is my agenda

Conspiracy theories is big business
Conspiring minds are provoked and get off on the chase of the information design,true or not,it doesn't matter what is real or not real,proof is not needed
Conspiring minds have different paths to engage others into the game
No worries,it is all about fun,the conspiring minds will conclude how they want to conclude
My job is to lead them to conspiring waters
Chill

So, in other words, it's bullshyte and lies. Nice to see you finally admit that. Makes you pretty low though. Falsely accusing people of being complicit in horrendous acts without proof. Does it make you feel important? How would you like it if people started accusing you of equally morally reprehensible acts?

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
The time has come

Who cares? If you are so inept and/or lazy to provide a link to the back story...
People are not going to google sh1t to entertain you. Do some work and try to make sense
and maybe people won't think you're a douche.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
So, in other words, it's bullshyte and lies. Nice to see you finally admit that. Makes you pretty low though. Falsely accusing people of being complicit in horrendous acts without proof. Does it make you feel important? How would you like it if people started accusing you of equally morally reprehensible acts?
Chill GerryH
It's all about business
Like people participating in the information design surrounding the death of Karman Willis are offended
The people who were in position of being involved who were offended were shipped out or silenced
Players were participants by choice
Your telling me people like big CEO Gwyn Morgan were unassuming participants?even thou within designer information processes there has to be carriers and unassuming individuals,but within my auditing assessment I had more interest in the participants like Gwyn Morgan,who enabled the information chain reaction and did it with authority
GerryH go back to sleep
No bull shyte here
Be a believer,let your imagination carry you to places of conspiracy theorists

I feel like there is so many closed minds amongst us

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Chill GerryH
It's all about business
Like people participating in the information design surrounding the death of Karman Willis are offended
The people who were in position of being involved who were offended were shipped out or silenced
Players were participants by choice
Your telling me people like big CEO Gwyn Morgan were unassuming participants?even thou within designer information processes there has to be carriers and unassuming individuals,but within my auditing assessment I had more interest in the participants like Gwyn Morgan,who enabled the information chain reaction and did it with authority
GerryH go back to sleep
No bull shyte here
Be a believer,let your imagination carry you to places of conspiracy theorists

I feel like there is so many closed minds amongst us

Wow. What complete horse-shyte. You are completely delusional. Seek professional help.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Yes, she is. A few bricks short of a load. Whacked. It could be glue, but it smells like teen spirit. And not in a good way.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS826PwLHdQ