$8 Home remedy to cure Herpes!

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O I have heard that if one has sex with a Bobcat, your herpes will no longer be a problem.

You can spend the $8.00 on a colostomy bag instead.

Street talk; no cred.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sort of makes you wonder what isn't being talked about. Kiev doubling up on war without the full support of the EU is going to fly like a lead balloon. Syria and Iran can pincer ISIS that aid will will be pretty apparent that NATO is neck deep in it to a greater extent than when the French were given control via some UN authority that made them the 'true overlords' of the place. The STL trial would show that if it was ever opened up to an independent investigation that the assassination was intended to isolate two States and that would allow sanction to be applied that kept them a welfare state instead of becoming an energy giant as Kuwait is. Apparently there is a different plan in the works.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Sort of makes you wonder what isn't being talked about. Kiev doubling up on war without the full support of the EU is going to fly like a lead balloon. Syria and Iran can pincer ISIS that aid will will be pretty apparent that NATO is neck deep in it to a greater extent than when the French were given control via some UN authority that made them the 'true overlords' of the place. The STL trial would show that if it was ever opened up to an independent investigation that the assassination was intended to isolate two States and that would allow sanction to be applied that kept them a welfare state instead of becoming an energy giant as Kuwait is. Apparently there is a different plan in the works.
Yup, death by war is a definite cure for herpes. And really cheep for the innocent bystanders. :roll:

Has anyone heard of this or able to verify it?
Might help to know what it is you are talking about.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
never heard of a cure for Herpes and wonder what does a "cure" mean like would it remove the chicken pox virus from your system and would it be for herpes simplex or complex

anyway completely bogus

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
never heard of a cure for Herpes and wonder what does a "cure" mean like would it remove the chicken pox virus from your system and would it be for herpes simplex or complex

anyway completely bogus

This is just typical of a dozen pieces of sh*t I get every day, generally to do with health. One of the latest is if you are on a diet to lose weight (which any sane person wouldn't be on in the first place) you are supposed to pig out one day every week or so to send a message to your body lest it gets the idea it's about to starve. Would it be so difficult just to pass a law banning any sh*t that hasn't been scientically proven. Another piece is the four foods you must never eat under any circumstances. No idea what they are because unless you are ready for an hour long spiel you won't find out. If you see the name Dr. Crandall, he's nothing but a f**king charlatan. Time to get rid of these bastards from the net! There that's my contribution for the day. :)

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Snake oil salesmen predate the net JLM, lol.

And they'll be around during the Zombie Apocalypse too, I guarantee it!

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Snake oil is our last export here in N.America.

How can you be for the elimination of are last few well paying jobs JLM

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
This is just typical of a dozen pieces of sh*t I get every day, generally to do with health. One of the latest is if you are on a diet to lose weight (which any sane person wouldn't be on in the first place) you are supposed to pig out one day every week or so to send a message to your body lest it gets the idea it's about to starve. Would it be so difficult just to pass a law banning any sh*t that hasn't been scientically proven. Another piece is the four foods you must never eat under any circumstances. No idea what they are because unless you are ready for an hour long spiel you won't find out. If you see the name Dr. Crandall, he's nothing but a f**king charlatan. Time to get rid of these bastards from the net! There that's my contribution for the day. :)
yes I've seen some of this type of advertising on FB. Reality is, you'll never rid them from the net because obviously, people respond to them...if they didn't they would quit sending out their advertising.

marketing and money, capitalism at its finest

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm

Why in the name of fukk did you not put that in the OP. Trolling or dafted.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Why in the name of fukk did you not put that in the OP. Trolling or dafted.

Didn't realize there were laws about what goes in an O.P.! Those are just a couple of dozens of things I could have mentioned. I think most posters get the picture! :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

anyway completely bogus
Back in the day I think the latest pick-up line was, 'I'm dormant, are you?'. Aids pretty much made all the places a big echo chamber

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Didn't realize there were laws about what goes in an O.P.! Those are just a couple of dozens of things I could have mentioned. I think most posters get the picture! :)

Nope. Can't read your mind. There are no laws just common sense.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I guess I've been prone to take things pretty much at face value most of my life. Been disappointed a lot and felt stupid many times. Hard thing to admit that a good part of things, especially on this machine here, are complete bullsheet

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
donate $ 8 to Reverend Ike's ministry and you'll get pie-in-the-sky miracles: