Wordpress

Canbitbill

Feb 9, 2015
Burlington, Ontario
Building on Wordpress. Today my screen said (wrongly) that I had no sites and though the sites show when you browse to them where it says 'Sites' I am getting the message to create a site not the site names I already have. Puzzled.

Building on Wordpress. Today my screen said (wrongly) that I had no sites and though the sites show when you browse to them where it says 'Sites' I am getting the message to create a site not the site names I already have. Puzzled.
Some of my sites..... canadabytes.com | Canada Direction Matters http://canadabytesthink.wordpress.com

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
What?! More fukiking spam?
You people will probably post hundreds of teeth gnashing posts about this.

Or! Just imagine. The thread gets deleted. Could it happen? It is flotsam and veritable jetsam.
Do we post and post and post knowing this is garbage or does it get summarily deleted?
I bet people here will play with this and amuse themselves at the expense of the thinking members.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
What?! More fukiking spam?
You people will probably post hundreds of teeth gnashing posts about this.

Or! Just imagine. The thread gets deleted. Could it happen? It is flotsam and veritable jetsam.
Do we post and post and post knowing this is garbage or does it get summarily deleted?
I bet people here will play with this and amuse themselves at the expense of the thinking members.

Well not now we won't.

;)