How Many Would Like.........

Would you like a mobile version option of the forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
It'd be handy on my iPad, so yep! Bring on the app!:D
Don't really need an app....Eg. My bank, will automatically recognize that I'm on it's site with a mobile and will change it's format to make it easier to log in ....ect. and other sites have a selection at the bottom of the page where you can select "mobile" or full site.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Don't really need an app....Eg. My bank, will automatically recognize that I'm on it's site with a mobile and will change it's format to make it easier to log in ....ect. and other sites have a selection at the bottom of the page where you can select "mobile" or full site.

Yes, I know what you mean. Mobile version would be great; even on the iPad I still need to keep resizing continually and that can be a pain in the butt.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
When I put this question as a poll, I figured that most intelligent people on a forum, would realise that a mobile friendly web site takes absolutely nothing away from PC users.
If I was politically correct, I would say that three people are just being democratic...but since I'm not, I would guess with almost 100% certainty who at least 2 of the three that are just trolling.

Some of the numbers for people accessing the web on mobiles....

The mobile web in numbers

72% of Consumers Want Mobile-Friendly Sites: Google Research - Search Engine Watch (#SEW)

Mobile marketing statistics 2013

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
When I put this question as a poll, I figured that most intelligent people on a forum, would realise that a mobile friendly web site takes absolutely nothing away from PC users.
If I was politically correct, I would say that three people are just being democratic...but since I'm not, I would guess with almost 100% certainty who at least 2 of the three that are just trolling.

Some of the numbers for people accessing the web on mobiles....

The mobile web in numbers

72% of Consumers Want Mobile-Friendly Sites: Google Research - Search Engine Watch (#SEW)

Mobile marketing statistics 2013
Mobile is the market. Most have that.
Now what is the cost for Andem?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Personally, I have a laptop, and don't need to cart my arguing everywhere with me on my phone, so I could really care less.

My main issue would be that Andem has expressed recently an inability to fund the forum via advertising, so I really don't know about pushing for him to make more changes and put in more work.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Personally, I have a laptop, and don't need to cart my arguing everywhere with me on my phone, so I could really care less.

My main issue would be that Andem has expressed recently an inability to fund the forum via advertising, so I really don't know about pushing for him to make more changes and put in more work.
I think he had security issues with Tapatalk plugin for forums??