How to chose wind power generator?

KenceBarrett

Nov 9, 2012
Good Day!
I have bought recently private house in Victoria. Everything is excellent. But I want completely reconstruct my house in order to use for lighting and heating alternative energy sources. Each seller says, that his wind power generator is the best.
Who knows which company to choose? Dixon Wind and Solar, Raum Energy,Vestas,McHewel? I heard that McHewel Company does 40% discount as advertising campaign to whole products till the end of the year. But they unfortunately already couldn’t install generator till the end of the year. Who knows, where I urgent can buy not very expensive models of solar panel and wind power generator (not Chinese)?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
where I urgent can buy not very expensive models of solar panel and wind power generator (not Chinese)?
Buy a Chinese one, take it all apart, reassmble, slap a sticker on that says Assembled in Canada, mark it up by 600% and you're in business.

P.S. Leave your lighting as is and focus on hot water and heating which are your two biggest energy expenses, lighting is the bottom of the consumption list.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:canada:.........Buy hamster, wheel, generator. Harper says this works.

You're on Vic Island. Lots of wind power options.

Insulate insulate insulate.

Soar with solar.

We installed a huge solar cell last year. Flashlight works great.

Stop Nugg.

ok:-(

KenceBarrett

Nov 9, 2012
My neighbors have installed wind power generator McHewel and they are praise, but it’s profitably to buy from this company only during promotion, Vestel is expensive, and Chinese manufactures give only 1 year warranty.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
My neighbors have installed wind power generator McHewel and they are praise, but it’s profitably to buy from this company only during promotion, Vestel is expensive, and Chinese manufactures give only 1 year warranty.
It will last longer with an Assembled in Canada sticker on it?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I have a friend that sell scientific instruments, he started by importing no-name Chinese products and sales were good so he made arrangements to have an OEM or "brand name" decals made to fit the products. He now charges twices as much and sales doubled.

Use your own brain and decide on the features that best suit you and the price that best suits you. A decal doesn't make it any better of a product.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Petros grow up.. the OP is asking a legit question, just because you're a throwback and think if it doesn't run on oil, it's not worth having.

Wind power, Solar, Geo thermal is the future.. and is renewable. oil is not infinite and eventually technology better find a way around gasoline cars, oil products and so on.

NPower Wind Turbine — 400 Watt, Marine Grade

50KW Wind Power Generator McHewel. by McHewel @ All Small Wind Turbines | Portal to the world of small wind turbines

McHewel looks interesting 50W

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Petros grow up.. the OP is asking a legit question, just because you're a throwback and think if it doesn't run on oil, it's not worth having.
Are you drunk again? Did i discourage from buying one Boner or did I discourage from buying a 600% marked up name brand that can be bought without a name for dirt cheap?

Just think how many panels or heat collectors for hot water he can buy with moneys saved.

600% is nothing to sneeze at Boner.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Look ya tool, all you did 3 times was belittle the OP's question..

I know you love Obama the man that poors billions into bankrupt green energy companies.. yet despise the concept of green energy.. seriously are you mentally challanged or something..

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
**** off with your political crap already. I don't support losers and scam artists

And i don't care for **** wad fart knockers who support them.

KenceBarrett

Nov 9, 2012
Yesterday I received letter from McHewel company’s representatives:” Free of charge we can install wind turbine with capacity of 3 or 5 kW which can provide with electricity large-scale or middle-scale apartments. This wind turbine can be used to power a small factory, shop, farm and service centre.
After installation of this wind turbine you will forget about expensive electricity bills. Also you have an opportunity to sell excess of electrical energy to State (it’s necessary to conclude special treaty).
If you have favorable climatic conditions and wind energy is not used in your region yet, McHewel engineers can help you to install wind turbine which may be used both for domestic utilization and to power industrial enterprises.
We are very interested you to become our dealer for advertising and further sale of our wind turbines in your region. We well give you all needed technical literature on wind-power engineering and provide you with promotional items.
If wind energy is not used in your region, we can install wind generator free of charge as advertising campaign on the using of alternative energy” –Our neighbors have installed 2 pcs..............(((