TSN Thread(With Slight Editing)

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Normally I would just delete a spammy thread like this, but I want to say two things.

1. I like watching TSN.

2. I don't like spammers.

You want to stick around, stay off of point #2.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
TSN seriously needs better coordination when doing live sports. CFL games look like they are shot and edited by a grade 9 audio video club

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
TSN seriously needs better coordination when doing live sports. CFL games look like they are shot and edited by a grade 9 audio video club

Could not agree more, petros. TSN - the stinky network. How many times have we missed something happening on the field whilst being treated to a close-up of a frowning coach, or a heaving player, or some numbnuts commentator on the sidelines. Truly, I miss CBC coverage where we got to see the entire field of play for the entire time of play.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Could not agree more, petros. TSN - the stinky network. How many times have we missed something happening on the field whilst being treated to a close-up of a frowning coach, or a heaving player, or some numbnuts commentator on the sidelines. Truly, I miss CBC coverage where we got to see the entire field of play for the entire time of play.

I think the best CFL coverage was when a bunch of independents (like ITV in Edmonton, and I think a lot of other channels in what eventually became Global) created the CFN for a couple years. I thought the old CTV crews used to do better than CBC but TSN was at the back of the pack. The drawback to the CFN was that non-cable subscribers away from the urban centres were left out in the cold, at a time where there was more limited coverage by cable companies.

I will say that TSN closed the gap on hockey play by play over the last decade and a half, when CBC stuck with senile old Bob Cole and Harry "it doesn;t matter who else is on, I'll talk about the Leafs" Neal. CBC used to be the channel to watch for sports but not any more...

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Normally I would just delete a spammy thread like this, but I want to say two things.

1. I like watching TSN.

2. I don't like spammers.

You want to stick around, stay off of point #2.
yeah , you show em who's boss of number 2 :lol: