Brian Williams (NBC) Thanks Canada

Francis2004

Subjective Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Lower Mainland, BC
Very classy.. I saw him with our Brian Williams on CTV and it was pretty nice to see them both enjoy themselves.. Looks like they had fun doing the clip together..

Cheers...

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I saw this written elsewhere without notation of author. I thought it was written by CTV's Brian William's mother. Now it makes sense.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
I saw this written elsewhere without notation of author. I thought it was written by CTV's Brian William's mother. Now it makes sense.
I cannot open the link but I assume it is the same as the one I put on one of the Olympic threads about last Monday or Tuesday. I actually added in two but Brian Williams was the first one. Since then I have had it sent to me via email as well.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Apart from the athletes themselves and the staff of the nations who attended.....

I think I have never seen some NBC staffers so animated and having a good time, it's like they were let out of the feeding cages for two weeks and their 'mother ship' told them to enjoy!

It was a change for us to see them having some fun. I have always wondered if Brian Williams even "had" a smile - he seems perpetually about to cry.

News lately has been so bad.....this was a great moment for them I am sure.
I'll bet attending the Canadian Olympics was a high spot for many of the adjunct workers who kept the public informed and fed and transported around all the sites. A massive undertaking and I continually hear how "smooth" it was.