Ufc

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
So, I don't normally enjoy televised sports of any kind, but, I've managed to get suckered in by the homoeroticism of UFC. lol.

When they're actually fighting and not just snuggling on the mat, it's one yummy sport to watch I tell ya.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Karrie, I also enjoy watching UFC matches, but for different reasons than yours.:lol:

That Forest Griffin/Stephan Bonner fight was freaking awesome! They dished out so much punishment it was unbelievable! The fight was so great that Dana White gave them both contracts(only the winner, Forest Griffin, was supposed to get the contract). Some of the later Ultimate Fighter seasons were okay, but the most entertaining group was during the first season. I really hated Josh Koshcheck.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Ultimate Fighting is totally amazing. I thoroughly enjoy it. The PPV events, the free events, the reality show. I admit, a lot of the time, I wish the ref would stand them up. All in all, definitely one of my fav sports. :boxing:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
... I admit, a lot of the time, I wish the ref would stand them up....

lol... one of the first times I was watching UFC with my dad, the guys spent almost the entire time on the mat. I turned to dad after the second round and said 'holy frick, this is GAY.' Needless to say, his reaction was not appreciative.

Mulk

The other white liquid
Oct 24, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm not a big fan of the sport. Mostly hugging and dry humping. sure there's a few good bar - fight style punches but not much of a fight in some instances

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I'm a guy and I know it's against guyism but I find UFC boring, especially when they get down on the mat and it becomes all about submission holds....puts me to sleep...no pun intended.

The only thing it's got on wrestling is it's real otherwise same garbage.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I'm a guy and I know it's against guyism but I find UFC boring, especially when they get down on the mat and it becomes all about submission holds....puts me to sleep...no pun intended.

It took me a minute to realize that, in a sports thread, you meant wrestling and not wrestling. lol.

I don't consider tv wrestling to be a 'sport'.... it's nothing more than a man's soap opera with homoerotic overtones. At least UFC leaves the soap opera part out. lol.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

Nothing wrong with not liking it.:smile:

I find it amazing how much training these guys(and in the now-defunct Elite XC ladies) do for a fight that could last a minute or two!8O

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
It took me a minute to realize that, in a sports thread, you meant wrestling and not wrestling. lol.

I don't consider tv wrestling to be a 'sport'.... it's nothing more than a man's soap opera with homoerotic overtones. At least UFC leaves the soap opera part out. lol.

Have you seen the show on Spike TV, it's got all that drama but like I said it's real....still garbage though.;-)

While wrestling is fake those guys are good athletes and do get hurt from time to time.

From your point of view I get the sport, but why guys want to watch other sweaty guys hug and touch each other is beyond me. Perhaps it's hidden in the closet.:lol:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
From your point of view I get the sport, but why guys want to watch other sweaty guys hug and touch each other is beyond me. Perhaps it's hidden in the closet.:lol:

I like the lead up, the walk in, the bouncing about, and the sparring. As soon as it goes to submission, I'm typing messages on the forum.... I'm not into the man on man. lol.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Now if it was girl on girl, that would be a different story?

girl on girl fighting? Or just girl on girl? Because girl on girl is fine, but, there's a reason I like women AND men... not people who are both at once. I don't like butch women with blackeyes and cauliflower ears thanks.

Mulk

The other white liquid
Oct 24, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
girl on girl fighting? Or just girl on girl? Because girl on girl is fine, but, there's a reason I like women AND men... not people who are both at once. I don't like butch women with blackeyes and cauliflower ears thanks.

They don't need to fight... just roll around and moan. That'll do.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
lol... how does one go about proving they're not lying about that sort of thing? lol.

Hmmmm, that's a tough one.

Well you could get naked and roll around in a kiddie pool filled with jello, it wouldn't prove much but I'd be satisfied with your response and would never speak of this man on man infatuation you have.;-)

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

*jots down notes*;-):smile::p