Adam Hadwin shoots 59

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Here I thought is was another madman on the loose. Good for him, now he has to try and beat that score.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Me as well...

I'm not familiar with the name Hadwin, so when I read the header..."Adam Hadwin Shoots 59"...I immediately thought it was another madman shooting spree.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I thought that this was the usual mass murder in the United States type thread but it's a bit too early in the week for one of those.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yup awesome round of golf . He went from - 4 fighting to make the cut to the lead at -17 in one round . It could have been 58 if he hadn't lipped out a 15 footer on the 16th . He is only the second golfer to shot 13 birdies and no boogies in a PGA event . Cool and good luck to him in his final round today . It could be Canada's second tour win this season .

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yup awesome round of golf . He went from - 4 fighting to make the cut to the lead at -17 in one round . It could have been 58 if he hadn't lipped out a 15 footer on the 16th . He is only the second golfer to shot 13 birdies and no boogies in a PGA event . Cool and good luck to him in his final round today . It could be Canada's second tour win this season .
You watch golf?? (and bowling) Your lifestyle is the envy of every person in Canada and probably the whole of North America.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
i love video golf on the big screen
its very peaceful and a great game to play with a couple of friends
they don't have to be nerds to make a game of it
:)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You watch golf?? (and bowling) Your lifestyle is the envy of every person in Canada and probably the whole of North America.
Playing is actually even better then watching .

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Professional Golf is a racist sport. It's mostly only rich white men who get to participate.

Anyhoo, that's all for now. I'm off to my Tennis lessons.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Professional Golf is a racist sport. It's mostly only rich white men who get to participate.

What? The sport that's dominated by a couple of Black sisters? Isn't that racist?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

Except that a guy named Jaquar or Leopard or something has half of golf's wealth.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
For our population size anytime a Canadian rings the brass bell it's great!!!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
For our population size anytime a Canadian rings the brass bell it's great!!!

In that case, Dan you will be interested in knowing that all winter long Canadians having been ringing the bell.

Canadian cross-country skiiers earn 'something we have always wanted': First men's relay medal since 1920s

Ottawa's Blondin wins second World Cup mass start gold of the season

Alex Harvey wins Back-to-Back Gold at Cross-Country Skiing World Cup in Sweden

Kaillie Humphries, right, and Melissa Lothholz from Canada, celebrate their victory after winning the women's bobsled World Cup competition in Altenberg, Germany Friday, Jan. 6, 2017.
(Arno Burgi/AP)
Kaillie Humphries sets track record in Whistler

Teams with Melissa Lotholz for pair's 4th win of season

Mikael Kingsbury, Audrey Robichaud claim dual moguls national titles

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I was thinking of taking up cross country skiing to balance mountain biking in the other season
I feel inspired
thanks Mo
now if it would only snow enough to make the damn bike stop
it loves this mid crappy winter weather
:)
i have an old Raleigh made Diamondback - its awesome!
the logo is "db"
how can you go wrong with a logo like that?

though so far our local community rink is a little more like a pool, they say winter will be back on as soon as the cars have passed