Go Packers

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Been a Packer fan since I was a kid. I especially love it when they beat Jerry Jones Cowboys. They'll have a tough time against Atlanta but don't bet your house against Aaron Rogers. :).

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Been a Packer fan since I was a kid. I especially love it when they beat Jerry Jones Cowboys. They'll have a tough time against Atlanta but don't bet your house against Aaron Rogers. :).

I strongly dislike the Cowboys. Rodgers should be the league's MVP this year - he is courageous and an excellent QB.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Packers are my team. If they can't win it, I'll take anybody but the Pats. Their cheating is a blight on the NFL

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I said from the git-go that the only teams able to knock off the #1 seeds (Cowboys and Patriots) were the Packers and the Steelers. I have every confidence the Packers will roll up the Falcons like a cheap rug. Steelers/Patriots will be tougher, but if the Pats play the Steelers like they played the Texans, it'll be a walk for the Killer Bees. I'm still hoping for a Steelers/Packers Super Bowl. Be just like six years ago, Rogers v. Big Ben. Two superstar QBs with solid, skilled teams around them.

Heck yesterday was the only interesting day in the playoffs so far.