Speaking of the Brexit. . .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It seems that England's soccer team is mighty indeed.

How'dya like that game against Iceland? Pathetic little Iceland, population 330,000. Never been in a Euro or World Cup ever.

Maybe the team heard about the Brexit, and thought it meant exiting Euro 2016. Cuz that's sure as shootin' exactly what they did.

Time to face facts, folks. England couldn't beat St. Catherine's School for Fat, Clumsy Girls.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Iceland National Soccer Team is pretty much like a pick-up team at the park.

Which makes them better than England.

After the match, Joe Hart decided not to take the team bus back to the hotel.

He arrived six hours later because he couldn't stop a taxi.

Why is Joe Hart always broke? Cuz he can't save anything.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No, the goals were scored by guys named Siggurdsson and Sigthorsson. You know, men.

Some hair-plugged English punk named Wayne managed to score one.

But, y'know, don't send boys to do a man's job.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
No, the goals were scored by guys named Siggurdsson and Sigthorsson. You know, men.

Some hair-plugged English punk named Wayne managed to score one.

But, y'know, don't send boys to do a man's job.

Well, they should have learned from the women. They would have more success scoring on their own net.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh, and little Wayne? He scored on a penalty kick.

Engerland's total scoring was one penalty kick against the worst team in Euro 2016.

Well, make that "second-worst team in Euro 2016."

We got a new holder of the title for worst.

Good news is they exited the EU.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yes, Iceland.

Scrappy, little island nation,

holding their heads proudly high

giving it their all in the Euro Cup to leave their mark on history ....

..and then they lose to Iceland.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Oh, and little Wayne? He scored on a penalty kick.

Engerland's total scoring was one penalty kick against the worst team in Euro 2016.

Well, make that "second-worst team in Euro 2016."

We got a new holder of the title for worst.

Good news is they exited the EU.
Hmmmn if Iceland is the worst team in Euro 2016 , how did they get to the Final 16 ?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
In keeping with their annoying habit of coming up with cutesy portmanteau words, the new drink sensation sweeping England is. . .

VIKUM!

Whether swallowing it like Wayne Rooney or Prince William, having it administered as a suppository like Roy Hodgson or Prince Harry, or just letting it splash all over their faces like Joe Hart or Kate Middleton, the English can't get enough Vikum!

Her Majesty is said to enjoy a pint mixed with salty English tears.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Pathetic. England are a much better team than Iceland and yet, for reasons known only to themselves, they played like a pub side last night against a country the size of Leicester. Iceland, though, are very difficult to score against. They like to park the proverbial bus in front of their goal. They beat Austria in the Group Stage and I think France will find it tough against them in the Quarter Final.

Still, I'm glad England are out. I've been put through the wringer during four games they should easily have won and now I can just relax now for the rest of the tournament and look forward to the new league season.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Pathetic. England are a much better team than Iceland and yet, for reasons known only to themselves, they played like a pub side last night against a country the size of Leicester. Iceland, though, are very difficult to score against. They like to park the proverbial bus in front of their goal. They beat Austria in the Group Stage and I think France will find it tough against them in the Quarter Final.
Maybe if Engerland didn't suck so bad.

Still, I'm glad England are out. I've been put through the wringer during four games they should easily have won and now I can just relax now for the rest of the tournament and look forward to the new league season.
You should support Iceland since you're their bitch now.

Iceland v. England in six seconds:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Maybe if Engerland didn't suck so bad.

You should support Iceland since you're their bitch now.

Iceland v. England in six seconds:

I'm not supporting Iceland. I'm an England fan. And I will be even had they just lost against The Dog & Duck.

France should be weary, though. Iceland are not as easy to beat as you're making it out to be. I reckon they just might humiliate the French in the Quarter Final. They play in all-blue like Leicester City, and it wouldn't surprise me if Iceland do a Leicester City (or a Greece - who also play in blue - in Euro 2004) and win the tournament.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm not supporting Iceland. I'm an England fan. And I will be even had they just lost against The Dog & Duck.
I'm sure they'll lose to The Dog & Duck next. After that, Andy Capp and his mates. After that, a handful of pensioners.

Last time y'all were worth a bucket of warm spit, all the Beatles had hair.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'm sure they'll lose to The Dog & Duck next. After that, Andy Capp and his mates. After that, a handful of pensioners.

Last time y'all were worth a bucket of warm spit, all the Beatles had hair.

They were brilliant during the Euro 2016 qualifiers - played 10, won 10. The only team to qualify with a 100% record.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
They were brilliant during the Euro 2016 qualifiers - played 10, won 10. The only team to qualify with a 100% record.
Then lost to. . .

Iceland.

It's been fifty years since England last won an international championship. You know why?

Because, like Blackleaf giving his first blowjob, they suck and then they choke.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Then lost to. . .

Iceland.

It's been fifty years since England last won an international championship. You know why?

Because, like Blackleaf giving his first blowjob, they suck and then they choke.

I put it mainly down to bad anti-English refereeing decisions.