Nfl 2015

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Let us pray. . .

Our Father, who art in Canton, Halas be Thy Name. Thy Opening Day come, Thy tuck-rule be done, by the defenses as they are by the refs. Give us this day our weekly game, and forgive us our pass interference, as we forgive those who chop-block against us (after assessment of the appropriate penalties). And lead us not into fourth-and-forevers, but deliver us from turnovers. For Thine is the Stadium, and the Field, and the Goalposts forever. Amen.

Tonight, dearly beloved, the mighty Patriots, led by Tom Deflatey and coached by Bill Belicheat, meet the fearsome Steelers, QBed by Ben Rapistberger and coached by Mike TomcheatalittlelessthanBelicheat.

Be there!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Hate on!

Double Tapped!

*snicker*

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So, Brady proved he can be deadly with a fully-inflated ball. Pittsburgh showed that it needs a new kicker and more practice.

Boston proved Roger Goodell is not welcome.

New England Patriots 28 - 21 Pittsburgh Steelers.

And we are underway!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Tuned in to the Ravens vs Raiders game.............just for you Tec...........although my losing vibes (I picked the Cats, Riders and Jays to win yesterday and another Jay win today and was wrong on all of them) maybe influencing your team all ready. Raiders lead by 10 in the 1rst. Not a stellar opening for the Ravens as they coughed up the ball once then took a 22 yard penalty. Kind of remind me of my Riders earlier in our season. However, they just got on the board with a FG. Go Ravens.

Go Ravens...............TD to end the quarter and tie the game!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Tuned in to the Ravens vs Raiders game.............just for you Tec...........although my losing vibes (I picked the Cats, Riders and Jays to win yesterday and another Jay win today and was wrong on all of them) maybe influencing your team all ready. Raiders lead by 10 in the 1rst. Not a stellar opening for the Ravens as they coughed up the ball once then took a 22 yard penalty. Kind of remind me of my Riders earlier in our season. However, they just got on the board with a FG. Go Ravens.

Go Ravens...............TD to end the quarter and tie the game!

Go Oakland. Never thought I would say that since I hate the Raiders. Just hate the Ravens more.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Raiders have come back and scored another TD........lead by 7 in the 2nd.

Go Oakland. Never thought I would say that since I hate the Raiders. Just hate the Ravens more.

I am a proxy cheerer IRBS. :lol:

Baltimore answers with a TD and convert of the their own and the game is tied again.

Ravens hold Raiders to a FG. Raiders lead by 3.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Definitely reminded me of our Riders there at times. Both on the field and on the sidelines. I do have a question for those of you who regularly follow the NFL. I do have to say that I find the game callers just as annoying as our guys.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Definitely reminded me of our Riders there at times. Both on the field and on the sidelines. I do have a question for those of you who regularly follow the NFL. I do have to say that I find the game callers just as annoying as our guys.

I find the NBC crew to be most annoying. They have gotten so full of themselves and they will babble on for hours without saying anything that a 3 year old doesn't already know. Madden was actually worse when he was there.

This is the first year where I have virtually ignored the start of the NFL season. Watching the Mets/Yankees game now rather than the Packers/Seahawks.

looks like the cardinals and packers are the teams to beat. I like em both

I'd say Packers this year. I hope they can take out the Evil Empire of Underinflated Balls in the Superbowl.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I watched today's match between the Giants and Bills which was played there at Buffalo. The crowd was VERY loud and I was wondering if they are still cheating that way.

Thankfully, the Jints won and silenced the crowd.

The Giants cut those vaunted front four to pieces.