Hamilton wins 2014 Grey Cup

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
31-21

u mad? :smile:

GO CATS, GO! No predictions but would love to see the Cats take this one. Considering that they were basically homeless for all of last year and a portion of this one, and what they have done since moving into Timmie's field - they deserve this Cup.

ROCK THE HOUSE HAMILTON!!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Only another couple of hours before Calgary will be kickin a s s and takin names

And Hamilton will be making big run-backs and intercepting Bo baby. LOL!

Looking forward to a well fought game by both teams followed by the Cats hoisting the Cup. :smile:

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
With a better offensive line the TiCats could have taken the game as is it was a decent effort and a few classic CFL plays.

Also in classic CFL fashion the halftime show absolutely stunk those guy were So Bad it wasn't even funny.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Congrats to the Stampeders!

Next year. . . Roughriders.

Don't bet on it. The Riders will do whatever it takes to shoot themselves in the foot. They won last year so it should be another 25 - 35 years till they get another. They're the Maple Leaves of the CFL

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Helluva of an ending. Not the one I was hoping for but a good game all the same. Congrats to the Stamps on their win.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
It went down to the wire so in that sense it was a good game. I thought Collaros hung on to the ball way too long most of the game. The Ticats needed to be using more short passing. They really blew it when they were first and goal from the 2-3 yard line. A couple of QB sneaks up the middle and they would've scored. Too bad Reed put on the illegal block on the punt return. The Stampeder wouldn't have touched Banks if Reed had let him go.

I actually enjoyed the half-time show. And I thought it was pretty cool that all the Taskers came to the game as well as Seahawks QB Russell Wilson.