Serbian reporter Katarina Sreckovic reportedly banned from sideline for being too hot

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Serbian reporter Katarina Sreckovic reportedly banned from sideline for being too hot
Red Star Belgrade players reportedly flustered by 25-year-old's stunning appearance
QMI AGENCY
First posted: Thursday, November 06, 2014 12:40 PM EST | Updated: Thursday, November 06, 2014 01:00 PM EST
Apparently there’s a downside to being on-air eye candy.
A Serbian TV reporter says she was recently asked to leave the sideline because Red Star Belgrade players said “they couldn’t concentrate” due to her appearance.
Katarina Sreckovic added she thought she’d lose her job over the players’ obsession with her good looks, according to a report in the New York Post this week.
The 25-year-old works for a local show dedicated to covering the 1991 European champions.
“For a while it seemed as if they might not be able to work with me at all,” Sreckovic said, according to the Post.
“I was also asked to go away a couple of times because I was a distraction on the pitch, and players complained that they couldn’t concentrate.”
She recently added she thinks most of Red Star’s players have gotten over their concentration issues.
For that matter, the club has far bigger concerns at this point after being banned from next season’s UEFA Champions League for not paying their debts.
Several players have complained about delayed wages.
Red Star’s debts to creditors, along with former players and managers, is approaching $70 million, according to Reuters.
A screen grab of Katarina Sreckovic reporting. (YouTube)

Katarina Sreckovic: Red Star Belgrade TV... - YouTube
Serbian reporter Katarina Sreckovic reportedly banned from sideline for being to

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'd rather watch the football (I'm watching little Warrington Town vs Exeter City in the FA Cup, First Round tonight. I love the First Round matches which are played in tiny stadiums in which you can see a power station cooling tower, a Victorian cotton mill, a supermarket or a field right next to a stand).

My bet is that, like a lot of women, she only got the job because of how she looks and for PC reasons, not because she's actually any good at it.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Dress her up in a babushka, as a babushka, and she'll look like everyone else - they can concentrate on the game.

Pair of galoshes too; she needs galoshes.

(If she ain't hot, she's pretty damn warm.)