Golf Chat

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Figured I would start a thread about golf. Just golfed Harbour Golf Course in Elbow Saskatistan. Shot an 80 which I was happy with considering there are lots of blind shots which make it tough the first time around. I'm here for the week and plan to play it again. I haven't played a lot in Saskatchewan but if this course is any indication, I'll definitely be playing more. Me favorite course in Alberta is Goose Hummock (north of Edmonton) and my favorite in BC is Grey Wolf in Panorama

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Good round. I don't play much but when I do it's at Storey Creek in Campbell River. It's a gorgeous course.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
my husband is golfing as we speak, the windup for tuesday night men's, dinner and all, maybe he will bring
a prize home.

he and i golfed almost everyday for quite a few years, then i just got tired of it, i don't go any more,
i have my two choc. labs to keep me busy, and the yard, cause i love playing in the dirt, so they will
have to try to get by without me. lol

its a great game, my grandson is a pro golfer on the canadian tour, and also some rounds on the web.com,
he didn't have such a great year this year, but thats the nature of that game, very humbling,
but he is very tALented, And will rebound next season, he's only 23, lots of time, its that patience
thing, takes a long time to live in the moment in golf, and not look down the road at what is ahead.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I usually play during the winter but nothing compares to the real thing

Yup. It's been a while though. I don't spend a lot of time online during the summer and I renovated two houses last winter so I think it was the winter of 12/13 since I spent much time there

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Yup. It's been a while though. I don't spend a lot of time online during the summer and I renovated two houses last winter so I think it was the winter of 12/13 since I spent much time there
One of these days we should have a game. I don't take it too seriously these days. I only use starter balls. Got tired of it feeling like a slot machine.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

DOMINANT EUROPE RETAIN THE RYDER CUP AFTER TAKING AN UNASSAILABLE LEAD AGAINST US

SCORE IS CURRENTLY EUROPE
14½-9½ United States (Europe needed 14 points, US 14½)

WELSHMAN JAMIE DONALDSON SECURES THE POINT THAT RETAINS THE RYDER CUP FOR EUROPE