Mother of four sets new wing-eating record

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Mother of four sets new wing-eating record
QMI Agency
First posted: Saturday, February 01, 2014 02:37 PM EST | Updated: Saturday, February 01, 2014 02:48 PM EST
Superbowl Sunday is a day for excessive eating, but a mother of four from the U.S. Midwest got a head-start on overindulging.
On Friday, Molly Schuyler ate 363 wings at the 22nd annual Wing Bowl competition in Philadelphia, beating the previous record of 337 wings that international eating champ Takeru Kobayashi set at Wing Bowl 20.
“To tell you the truth, I didn’t even think I was going to win this, I was looking and hoping to finish in the top three,” Schuyler told CBS News. “This was freaking crazy. I kept eating and I kept saying I didn’t want to know how many wings I ate until the end. I just wanted to focus on what I was doing. But I don’t think I want to eat another chicken wing for a while. Hopefully I’ll be back next year.”
By all accounts, the Nebraska mom can really tuck away a lot of food.
She hopped on a plane to Iowa Friday afternoon to compete in the IHOP Pancake Bowl on Saturday and plans to defend the title she holds at the Blue Ribbon Bacon Festival on Sunday.
Last year, Schuyler inhaled nearly 3 lbs. of bacon in less than five minutes.
Molly Schuyler won the Blue Ribbon Bacon Festival's bacon-eating contest in just 3.5 minutes. - YouTube
Mother of four sets new wing-eating record | Weird | News | Toronto Sun

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
why do people do this to their bodies, I don't get it

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
We had wings and nachos other night. one pound of wings, and I shared most. Still full as a tick after. They'd wanna have some good prizes.............yetch !!
I guess.... yeck.... I can see having a treat, or three....I ate a whole box of Klondike bars this weekend all by myself but I can't imagine eating them everyday or eating 300 to get a prize.

It also bugs me on these shows where they make them eat things that are disgusting such as an astrich egg raw or scorpions or tarantulas, some of the stuff could be dangerous...like the wings, they are full of fat. She was not fat but over 300 wings simply can not be good for someone. They wouldn't even all fit into a stomach.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I guess.... yeck.... I can see having a treat, or three....I ate a whole box of Klondike bars this weekend all by myself but I can't imagine eating them everyday or eating 300 to get a prize.

It also bugs me on these shows where they make them eat things that are disgusting such as an astrich egg raw or scorpions or tarantulas, some of the stuff could be dangerous...like the wings, they are full of fat. She was not fat but over 300 wings simply can not be good for someone. They wouldn't even all fit into a stomach.

...............well, ya gotta take out the bones, eh...........................(lol here)

A WHOLE FREAKIN BOX OF KLONDIKE BARS...................Yark !!!

& egad !

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
...............well, ya gotta take out the bones, eh...........................(lol here)

A WHOLE FREAKIN BOX OF KLONDIKE BARS...................Yark !!!

& egad !
yeah I ate the whole box (not at once of course) and they were the kind with the crunches on them. Haven't had them in years and got a craving....they were aaaaaaaaaawesome.

Becouse they can, & this woman is good at it!!
'pparently :pukeright::brushteeth: