My Favorite Team Is Alahli Team

SaiaF

Nominee Member
Feb 24, 2012
Hi everyone , I hope you are fine all the time

I'm going to show you idea about my favorite team in my country
First , I like soccer only , that's doesn't my team is not good with basketball , Tennis , and any thing else .
I swear I choose it because it good in every thing .

The Location in Jeddah City near the red sea

I'm going to explain why I choose this team
1- when I kid I saw all my family like this team , then I like it when I was kid to now th ever .
2- It's best team in my country , it has a nice and Many fans .
3- each match the fans do some Strange movements , that's beautiful , all of people in my country call us crazy fans .
4- each year it is win many of Championships .

These was a reasons why I like it .

Now I'm going to show you the song of my team and their fans on YouTube , I'm sorry it's by Arabic Language but just for see that .
Link :

and this is the logo of my team

The Head of my team is Prince Fahad Bin Khaled
his picture here

The Fans

+
+

They are the players

That's all
I wish I showed for you a nice thing about my team

Thanks everyone

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
That's pretty cool, SaiaF and I wish your team all the best. However, now that you are in Canada for awhile and considering your team's colors, you might just want to tune in to watch the Saskatchewan Roughriders play football once the CFL season starts.:smile:

SaiaF

Nominee Member
Feb 24, 2012
I will try to see that .
May you tell me about teams of soccer here in Canada , that`s will be better if you tell me who is strong team , I hope it`s location in Ottawa city because I live in it right now .

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
We are talking about Canadian Football it is not soccer but the Riders are the Green Machine.
I too am a Rider Fan. Canadian football is not just a sport, if you become familiar with it, it is
also part of the Canadian makeup if you like. Canadian Football is a game played with hands
and feet, running and throwing the ball mainly kicking is a minor part of the game.
I am sure that once you embrace the spirit of the game it will be a new experience for you that
you won't soon forget.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Soccer is not as popular in Canada as it is in most of the rest of the world. We are obsessed with hockey. There is a North American soccer league but I don't know if Ottawa has a team. Toronto does, which is not too far from Ottawa, and it's a much better city! :)

Here you go:

MLSsoccer.com