Hey! I was resurrected at nine years old

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
My accounts of being ressurected:

At nine years old gone out shopping for a christmas tree during the holidays my uncle and I stopped at a church in the outskirts of town selling christmas trees. After inhaling second hand smoke all night back at the house I soon felt the effects
of a heart attack comming on. Upon entering the church selling christmas trees I collapsed from a heart attack.

After I died I found myself just outside the church, the feeling of losing my body became a reality as I felt flimsy without it. The black area around my eyes was getting to me so I soon wanted to get inside when I learned that I did not have to walk anymore as wherever I wanted to move what just a thought that placed me there in a blink of an eye to my location. Upon entering the church, I saw my own body laying there with people arguing and causing a commmotion. After disinterest in the commotion I went back outside where there was another commotion of non-living souls eager to catch a glimpse of the new non-living member of heaven. Shy as I was I re-entered the church and stood looking at what was happening about my body when out of nowhere God comes by in a human like shape form without color and grabs me and starts stuffing me in my dead body's eyes.

After I instantly awake and re-adjust to being in my body, the crowd starts yelling at my unlce to get me out of the church as quickly as possible. We left in a hurry and instead of taking me to the hospital I was taken home. I went immediately to my room and went to sleep.

I was never the same ever since...

Moral of the story: If Jesus was a man that could be resurrected, so can the next.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Many people have near death experiences. I have had several, at least two I was in a hospital and they say I flat lined. I remember what happened, I saw my body from a vantage point outside of it and the people who were trying to resurrect me. Bottom line, the experience is very personal and the imagery and conclusions are whatever we interpret them to mean.

You assume the entity that helped you back into your body was god. It may not necessarily have been, but it suits your belief system. Doesn't mean it serves anybody else. I met an entity on the other side and had a conversation with it but I have no idea who it was. That can be attributed to the fact that I don't believe in a personal god outside myself. We both had a similar experience but both came to completely different conclusions about it. This only proves to me that belief determines our experiences but does not necessarily mean they are valid to anybody else.

Your religious beliefs colour your perception of reality but they do not affect everybody the same. The are close to 7 billion people on this planet and every one is unique. Their experiences in life colour the perception so none sees the world the same way you do. And that is something that you need to factor in when you are telling people about your beliefs. They are your beliefs and may not be relevant to anybody else. Nothing is written in stone, not even the 10 commandments (unless you have personally seen them with your own eyes).

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
What you just described sounds so much like my friend's seizures it's not even funny, right down to the certainty that he's about to die being his warning that one is coming on.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There have been thousands of near death experiences described that it is impossible not to to take them fairly seriously unless you are the kind of person who can write ALL of them off to "anecdotal evidence", but such a person would have to be crassly arrogant...........................in my humble opinion. We simply just don't know all the facts that are out there.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I just remember waking up all calm and refreshed from a very good sleep ... but that babe at my feet - all gowned up and greasing the paddles - could have really messed with the bliss

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
You assume the entity that helped you back into your body was god. It may not necessarily have been, but it suits your belief system.

Thanks everyone for your understanding as I didn't know how this thread would turn out, so far I see compassion.

Cliffy,

Yes. God for certain, how do I know this? I kept him ever since, and he has been with me every little step of the way so far in my life. Who else would do this?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Thanks everyone for your understanding as I didn't know how this thread would turn out, so far I see compassion.

Cliffy,

Yes. God for certain, how do I know this? I kept him ever since, and he has been with me every little step of the way so far in my life. Who else would do this?
A poltergeist? I know a woman who says she is being raped every night by a ghost or evil spirit. Could it be god who is doing that? My ex said that her cousin used to astral travel. One night, after one of his out of body experiences, his personality took a 180 and he became someone else, someone evil. Who knows what gets hot wired into the brain during near death or out of body experiences.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ahh... Just let this thread sink allready. It wouldn't matter if we know the truth or not since it's a reality for everyone in space and time oneday.
Look dude, I am not dissing your experience. I'm saying that what you experience is unique to you. It may or may not resonate with others. But that is OK.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Death is a part of life and vice versa. One is no more important than the other as far as the universe goes. I don't see a big deal about experiences about dying or even getting near death other than the extremely subjective anecdotes people tell about them.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Death is a part of life and vice versa. One is no more important than the other as far as the universe goes. I don't see a big deal about experiences about dying or even getting near death other than the extremely subjective anecdotes people tell about them.
That was my point, it is all subjective. Most people make the mistake in assuming that their experience should be the same as everybody else's, that god is universal, that everybody believes the same things. Nothing could be farther from the truth in a subjective reality.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Yeah. And although I have not come near death yet, Les has (he got a charge, indirectly, out of a bolt of lightning once. Pun intended) and he thinks it was no big deal.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
My accounts of being ressurected:

At nine years old gone out shopping for a christmas tree during the holidays my uncle and I stopped at a church in the outskirts of town selling christmas trees. After inhaling second hand smoke all night back at the house I soon felt the effects
of a heart attack comming on. Upon entering the church selling christmas trees I collapsed from a heart attack.

After I died I found myself just outside the church, the feeling of losing my body became a reality as I felt flimsy without it. The black area around my eyes was getting to me so I soon wanted to get inside when I learned that I did not have to walk anymore as wherever I wanted to move what just a thought that placed me there in a blink of an eye to my location. Upon entering the church, I saw my own body laying there with people arguing and causing a commmotion. After disinterest in the commotion I went back outside where there was another commotion of non-living souls eager to catch a glimpse of the new non-living member of heaven. Shy as I was I re-entered the church and stood looking at what was happening about my body when out of nowhere God comes by in a human like shape form without color and grabs me and starts stuffing me in my dead body's eyes.

After I instantly awake and re-adjust to being in my body, the crowd starts yelling at my unlce to get me out of the church as quickly as possible. We left in a hurry and instead of taking me to the hospital I was taken home. I went immediately to my room and went to sleep.

I was never the same ever since...

Moral of the story: If Jesus was a man that could be resurrected, so can the next.

Comments:
1- This is a true story: reasonable and acceptable.
2- Some details are misinterpreted, like: the one who came and stuffed his spirit; such one was not God: he was only an angel. God is not a man so that he may forget neither is He the son of man so that he may regret.
3- I ask theconquerer to remember was his spirit stuffed in his eye or in the nostril of his nose which is somewhat near the eye.

And see here a similar but more descriptive and detailed story:

An Hour with Ghosts
A trip in the world of ghosts [: An Hour among Spirits]

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I saw a leprachaun the other day. He told me where his pot of gold was but I forgot.