Easter

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The Lord is risen! The stone is rolled away. Happy Easter.

Icarus27k

Council Member
Apr 4, 2010
Happy Easter to you too. Only Jesus can make such chocolately goodness as the Cadbury egg.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Happy Easter Everyone

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Watch the ever so loving tolerant liberals make fun of the most Holy event of Christianity. They should be crawling out from under their rocks any time now.

Lead by the ever so witty and clever Icarus27k.

One more mile higher, Icarus27k to deserve your fate. If you even know a single thing about Greek mythology.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Watch the ever so loving tolerant liberals make fun of the most Holy event of Christianity. They should be crawling out from under their rocks any time now.

One more mile higher, Icarus27k to deserve your fate. If you even know a single thing about Greek mythology.

So are you saying that sinning is OK?

Icarus27k

Council Member
Apr 4, 2010

C'mon... One has to have a sense of humor about these things. Easter is supposed to be merry, right?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
When I was a child I believed in fairy tales. Then I ate from the tree of truth and knowledge.

Yes well it sounds like the same tree Adam and Eve ate from, at the enticement of its master.. and with all of its delights and all of its consequences. ;-)