Cheating the prophet

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Cheating the prophet

The prophet is kind-hearted; he inclines to good conduct and to forgive others and likes to be just and judge people with justice.

The Quran is not invented by Mohammed; I have many proofs: he is blamed for taking some positions and adopting some attitudes against or with some people in different situations.

1- The story of Ubairiq's sons:
These were hypocrites: they used to say some poetry reviling the prophet and the believers, and then they ascribe such poetry to the idolaters of Quraish. One of them stole some property of a believer: the uncle of Qitada: one of the comrades of the prophet.

The uncle asked them, they denied the theft and accused someone else; so Qitada complained them to the prophet, who said: I shall investigate about this case.

When Ubairiq's son heard, he dressed himself well and went to the prophet and said to him:
"God's apostle, we are some respected and honorable family, and your companion Qitada has accused us with theft and this will disgrace us before people."

Prophet Mohammed was angry for this, that his companion deal badly with people; therefore when Qitada came, the prophet spoke to him harshly, and said: "You have dealt badly with some respected and honorable people; you shouldn't do this."
Qitada returned sadly to his uncle, and said: "Would that I didn't go to the prophet; because he spoke harshly to me."

His uncle was sad also, and said: "In God we trust, and on Him we do rely."

(Surely, We have revealed to you [Mohammed] the Book [: the Quran] with the true [law of justice] that you may judge people according to that God has acquainted you with, but be not a pleader for the treacherous.

But ask God's forgiveness [for your inclining to the side of these hypocrites]: surely, God is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

And plead not on behalf of those who defraud themselves; for God loves not him who is a fraudulent sinner.

They try to hide [their evil work] from people, but they cannot hide themselves from God; for He is with them when they plot by night words that He is not pleased with; God is Well-Acquainted about all that they do.

So, now it is you [: Usaid and his friends] who come pleading for them in the life of the World, but who then will plead with God on their behalf on the Day of Judgment, or who will them be their defending guardian!?

And whoso [like Usaid] does evil or wrongs himself, then asks forgiveness of God, will find God Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Whoso earns sin, earns it only against his own soul; for God is All-Knowing, Most Wise.

And whosoever perpetrates a mistake [unintentionally] or a sin [intentionally like Ubairiq's sons] then ascribes it to an innocent [person], he [indeed] has borne a calumny and a flagrant sin.

But for the grace and mercy of God to you [Mohammed], a party of [: the sons of Ubairiq] intended to mislead you [from just judgment], but they mislead only themselves and they will hurt you not at all;

God has revealed to you the Book [: the Quran] and the wisdom [: the admonition], and taught you that [knowledge] which you [Mohammed] knew not before; God's grace to you [Mohammed] is ever great.)

The above between brackets is the interpretation by the late Mohammed-Ali Hassn of the Quran 4: 105-113
إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ لِتَحْكُمَ بَيْنَ النَّاسِ بِمَا أَرَاكَ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَكُن لِّلْخَآئِنِينَ خَصِيمًا .وَاسْتَغْفِرِ اللّهِ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا . وَلاَ تُجَادِلْ عَنِ الَّذِينَ يَخْتَانُونَ أَنفُسَهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُحِبُّ مَن كَانَ خَوَّانًا أَثِيمًا . ..الخ

http://www.quran-ayat.com/

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Mohammad waged war. He slaughtered people, robbed caravans, etc. This is not the work of a righteous man. If god is pissed at people, he would take care of his own problems and not assign the task to a mere mortal. Mohammad was nothing more than a common criminal and wrote all that crap about how much god favoured him so he could justify his criminal activities.

You are delusional and brainwashed if you believe that nonsense in the above post. Read up on the history of Mohammad. If you weren't so brainwashed you would see that he was not a nice guy at all.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Cheating the prophet

The prophet is kind-hearted; he inclines to good conduct and to forgive others and likes to be just and judge people with justice.
Funny. I thought the guy was dead. Do you have a recent picture of him I can see?

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Mohammad waged war. He slaughtered people, robbed caravans, etc. This is not the work of a righteous man.

Not at all; Prophet Mohammed did not transgress on people or began hostility; he only fought those who fought him, drove him and the believers out of their hometown and plundered their property.

If Mohammed is truthful in his prophet-hood, then why did he use war and fighting in his mission?
[: the Jihad or Holy War]

If god is pissed at people, he would take care of his own problems and not assign the task to a mere mortal.

No, this is not right; God does not speak directly to men; He sends His envoys: the apostles and reveal to them His instructions to people.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Mohammad waged war. He slaughtered people, robbed caravans, etc. This is not the work of a righteous man. If god is pissed at people, he would take care of his own problems and not assign the task to a mere mortal. Mohammad was nothing more than a common criminal and wrote all that crap about how much god favoured him so he could justify his criminal activities.

You are delusional and brainwashed if you believe that nonsense in the above post. Read up on the history of Mohammad. If you weren't so brainwashed you would see that he was not a nice guy at all.
Prophet of Doom - Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
No, this is not right; God does not speak directly to men; He sends His envoys: the apostles and reveal to them His instructions to people.

Now, that is only your opinion, isn't it (that Mohammed was God's envoy)? In my eyes, Mohammed was just a man (so was Jesus). Both Mohammed and Jesus are long dead.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
The implication of the story of the sons of Ubairiq, the hypocrites:

1- The apostle of God did not rush to the side of his companion, but said he would investigate the matter and see.
2- The hypocrite was about to cheet the Prophet with his smooth words and pretending to be oppressed and wronged.
3- Some Muslims (like Usaid and his friends) came to defend this hypocrite, and later on they repented.
4- Qitada, the companion of the Prophet, although being right and had the right, but he respected the Prophet; and together with his uncle were silent and put their trust in God to expose the truth.
5- The mistake of the Prophet was corrected by revealing these ayat of the Quran, and the Prophet was commanded to ask God's forgiveness for defending these treacherous men (although he was unaware and was in fact cheated by their smooth words.)

Last edited:

Downhome_Woman

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2008
Ontariariario
Not at all; Prophet Mohammed did not transgress on people or began hostility; he only fought those who fought him, drove him and the believers out of their hometown and plundered their property.

If Mohammed is truthful in his prophet-hood, then why did he use war and fighting in his mission?
[: the Jihad or Holy War]

All of a sudden I feel very sorry for you.You're as blind as all those fundamentalist Christians and Orthodox Jews who know so much about their religions but actually know so very little.
Your Mohammed fought anyone who didn't accept what he wanted them to. He let his troops rape, he took slaves, he drank date wine, he disrespected women (maybe in his era it was ok - now? sorry - not on)
You have a deity that tells you that - if you don't accept the words of my 'messenger', then you are doomed. Well what kind of a leader is that? He's basically telling you that in order to be saved, you have to accept the ravings of a man.
That, to me sounds like a capricious deity - as bad as anything in the Greek or Roman pantheon.To my mind, an advanced deity would expect things such as compassion and empathy. The idea of 'forced' conversion? REALLY primitive - not to mention superficial.Tell me Einassir - is that your Allah? Superficial? Please, give me something other than copy and pasted tracts - show me that you actually UNDERSTAND all this stuff that you just copy and past.
Or - now that I think of it, does it really matter to you that I understand or not? After all - I'm just a woman - a mere tilith - and as I am older, an uncultivatible one at that.

Reactions: CDNBear

Downhome_Woman

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2008
Ontariariario
The implication of the story of the sons of Ubairiq, the hypocrites:

1- The apostle of God did not rush to the side of his companion, but said he would investigate the matter and see.
2- The hypocrite was about to cheet the Prophet with his smooth words and pretending to be oppressed and wronged.
3- Some Muslims (like Usaid and his friends) came to defend this hypocrite, and later on they repented.
4- Qitada, the companion of the Prophet, although being right and had the right, but he respected the Prophet; and together with his uncle were silent and put their trust in God to expose the truth.
5- The mistake of the Prophet was corrected by revealing these ayat of the Quran, and the Prophet was commanded to ask God's forgiveness for defending these treacherous men (although he was unaware and was in fact cheated by their smooth words.)
So what??? With all due respect, who are you replying to? You really should not copy and past bits of the Qu'ran without adding the post that you were referencing. It really makes no sense - or should I not be advising you, since I'm just untillable tillith? (you know, an older, unfertile woman - NO USE TO A MAN?) - (oops - sorry about that last!! Mohammed's first wife was OLDER THAN HE, and WORKED OUTSIDE the home! she EVEN SUPPORTED HER HUSBAND aka 'THE PROPHET, when he was 'finding himself')

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
This is true: both Jesus and Mohammed were men and sons of man, in addition to being the envoys of God Most Gracious.

Quite. And while what they said more than a thousand years ago may possibly have some relevance today, their teaching must be looked at in today's light, and a lot of their teaching does not make sense.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
All of a sudden I feel very sorry for you

I shall make your words in italic as follows:

All of a sudden

I don't think all of a sudden; from the start you were opponent.

I feel very sorry for you.

Feel sorry for yourself; because you denied God's apostle and the revealed book the Glorious Quran the last heavenly book.

You're as blind as all those fundamentalist Christians and Orthodox Jews who know so much about their religions but actually know so very little.

And you are not Orthodox Jew; what are you then? a disbeliever in fact.

Your Mohammed fought anyone who didn't accept what he wanted them to.

Now comes the list of your lies:
Actually Mohammed worked according to God's revelation not to his personal desires.

He let his troops rape,

This is an obvious lie. The contrary is the truth.

he took slaves,

These were only the captives of war; nothing as you said. In the Torah also God commanded taking captives.

he drank date wine,

An ugly lie.

he disrespected women (maybe in his era it was ok - now? sorry - not on)

Nothing of that is true; in fact Prophet Mohammed respect of woman was very evident and his words and conduct confirms this; in addition the Quran invites people to respect the woman; but you lie then insist on your lies then you believe your lies.

You have a deity that tells you that - if you don't accept the words of my 'messenger', then you are doomed.

Of course this is true; if man obeys the apostle then he will obey God That sent him; and if man disobeys the apostle, then in fact he will disobey God. Because God sent his apostles to be obeyed by people.

Well what kind of a leader is that? He's basically telling you that in order to be saved, you have to accept the ravings of a man.

This is only your ravings.

That, to me sounds like a capricious deity - as bad as anything in the Greek or Roman pantheon.

This sounds to you, but in fact you are wrong.

God is Most Gracious Most Merciful to believers, and you will see how He is Terrible at punishing the disbeliever and wrong-doer.

To my mind, an advanced deity would expect things such as compassion and empathy.

God is Most Kind and Compassionate, and at the same time He is Severe at chastising the atheist and the idolater or the associater.

The idea of 'forced' conversion? REALLY primitive - not to mention superficial.

No 'forced' conversion, but the disbeliever: the atheist and the idolater or the associater who choose the disbelief will be in Hell forever.

Tell me Einassir - is that your Allah? Superficial?

Glory be to God, the All-Wise, the All-Knowing, the All-Mighty.

Please, give me something other than copy and pasted tracts - show me that you actually UNDERSTAND all this stuff that you just copy and past.

Your pleading is refused. And it is you that do not understand because God has made a veil on your sight, an impairment in your hearig and a covering on your heart: so that you do not realize the word of God: because you chose to be against God and His apostles and His Quran.

Or - now that I think of it, does it really matter to you that I understand or not?

No, it doesn't.

After all - I'm just a woman - a mere tilith - and as I am older, an uncultivatible one at that

No difference between man and woman in the guidance and the rewarding of work and deeds.

Quran Interpretation

Last edited:

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Quite. And while what they said more than a thousand years ago may possibly have some relevance today, their teaching must be looked at in today's light, and a lot of their teaching does not make sense.

The Quran is the word of God which will last to Doomsday; it is the last heavenly book revealed from God Almighty, which will not be followed by any other book: other than only its interpretation: which is the new inspiration.

Quran Interpretation

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
In complement to the reply #10

The story of the sons of Ubairiq the hypocrites indicates the Quran is revealed from God and not invented by Mohammed himself: because he was blamed and his action was corrected and he was asked to ask forgiveness.

And it is not logical that he tells people that he was wrong and should ask forgiveness and that he was cheated by those hypocrites and he should never defend such treacherous men.

Downhome_Woman

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2008
Ontariariario
I shall make your words in italic as follows:

All of a sudden

I don't think all of a sudden; from the start you were opponent.

I feel very sorry for you.

Feel sorry for yourself; because you denied God's apostle and the revealed book the Glorious Quran the last heavenly book.

You're as blind as all those fundamentalist Christians and Orthodox Jews who know so much about their religions but actually know so very little.

And you are not Orthodox Jew; what are you then? a disbeliever in fact.

Your Mohammed fought anyone who didn't accept what he wanted them to.

Now comes the list of your lies:
Actually Mohammed worked according to God's revelation not to his personal desires.

He let his troops rape,

This is an obvious lie. The contrary is the truth.

he took slaves,

These were only the captives of war; nothing as you said. In the Torah also God commanded taking captives.

he drank date wine,

An ugly lie.

he disrespected women (maybe in his era it was ok - now? sorry - not on)

Nothing of that is true; in fact Prophet Mohammed respect of woman was very evident and his words and conduct confirms this; in addition the Quran invites people to respect the woman; but you lie then insist on your lies then you believe your lies.

You have a deity that tells you that - if you don't accept the words of my 'messenger', then you are doomed.

Of course this is true; if man obeys the apostle then he will obey God That sent him; and if man disobeys the apostle, then in fact he will disobey God. Because God sent his apostles to be obeyed by people.

Well what kind of a leader is that? He's basically telling you that in order to be saved, you have to accept the ravings of a man.

This is only your ravings.

That, to me sounds like a capricious deity - as bad as anything in the Greek or Roman pantheon.

This sounds to you, but in fact you are wrong.

God is Most Gracious Most Merciful to believers, and you will see how He is Terrible at punishing the disbeliever and wrong-doer.

To my mind, an advanced deity would expect things such as compassion and empathy.

God is Most Kind and Compassionate, and at the same time He is Severe at chastising the atheist and the idolater or the associater.

The idea of 'forced' conversion? REALLY primitive - not to mention superficial.

No 'forced' conversion, but the disbeliever: the atheist and the idolater or the associater who choose the disbelief will be in Hell forever.

Tell me Einassir - is that your Allah? Superficial?

Glory be to God, the All-Wise, the All-Knowing, the All-Mighty.

Please, give me something other than copy and pasted tracts - show me that you actually UNDERSTAND all this stuff that you just copy and past.

Your pleading is refused. And it is you that do not understand because God has made a veil on your sight, an impairment in your hearig and a covering on your heart: so that you do not realize the word of God: because you chose to be against God and His apostles and His Quran.

Or - now that I think of it, does it really matter to you that I understand or not?

No, it doesn't.

After all - I'm just a woman - a mere tilith - and as I am older, an uncultivatible one at that

No difference between man and woman in the guidance and the rewarding of work and deeds.

Quran Interpretation
Well Einassir - just when I think you can be about as wrong as possible you just go and get 'wronger', I mean, here you are, getting all nasty with those of us who actually try to give a thought about what they are being asked to believe and you telling us that Allah will pretty mich smote us because we don't believe and then you go and write the following,
"and it is you that do not understand because God has made a veil on your sight, an impairment in your hearig and a covering on your heart: so that you do not realize the word of God: because you chose to be against God and His apostles and His Quran."
Well, that doesn't make sense! why would Allah smote me down if he's the one that 'made a veil on your sight, an impairment in your hearig and a covering on your heart: so that you do not realize the word of God'. Good grief, you'd think that he's want to open my heart, not close it!
you say it's because I made a choice? Well when I was created I was given a brain to think with, and when I use my God given brain, it tells me that all your prophet is, is a man who took some stories he heard about some one else's faith and history, and mashed them together to make his own. who knows, maybe he felt that he felt inadequate with being the poor little orphan boy who didn't have his very own history, so he had to take someone else's. He wasn't the first false prophet and he won't be the last. As far as your rebuttals to my statements. I'll get back to them later. I have Easter dinner to prepare.