please help us

luciole

Feb 15, 2010
A good friend of mine is diing in jail.
That friend commited himself into spirituality and tried his whole life to help people and bring joy, light and love around him.
But unfortunately in France there is a so called “sect hunting phenomena ”, they try to eradicate everything that touches spirituality
And that friend of mine and other friends are victims of that phenomena.
At the moment they are in prison without any proves, or anything…. Just like that, maybe to make an other exemple, just as warning for anyone who shows too much interest at spirituality…
Some kids lost their two parents in that story…
We are a few people, fighting for their liberation, and i’m sure that we can win, the light is always stronger.
But we have a big problem, that friend, Alain is very sick and blind, his state of health gets worse each day, and because of the bad living condition he is dying. He is not allowed to see the doctors he needs and he nearly died a few times.
Today he should have been freed because of his health, but they refused and no one knows why…
The shock was terrible for him, and we are afraid that he will not survive to the end of the week…
We do all that we can to send him, love , light and strengh, but it is not enough anymore and his state of health is getting worse each day….
All I am asking for is that a few people take just a second to send him love, light, strengh, so that he can survive and so we can carry on our fight to free some innocent people, whose only crime was to speak about love and light…
Please, please , please, help us
Thank you so much!

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
A good friend of mine is diing in jail.
That friend commited himself into spirituality and tried his whole life to help people and bring joy, light and love around him.
But unfortunately in France there is a so called “sect hunting phenomena ”, they try to eradicate everything that touches spirituality
And that friend of mine and other friends are victims of that phenomena.
At the moment they are in prison without any proves, or anything…. Just like that, maybe to make an other exemple, just as warning for anyone who shows too much interest at spirituality…
Some kids lost their two parents in that story…
We are a few people, fighting for their liberation, and i’m sure that we can win, the light is always stronger.
But we have a big problem, that friend, Alain is very sick and blind, his state of health gets worse each day, and because of the bad living condition he is dying. He is not allowed to see the doctors he needs and he nearly died a few times.
Today he should have been freed because of his health, but they refused and no one knows why…
The shock was terrible for him, and we are afraid that he will not survive to the end of the week…
We do all that we can to send him, love , light and strengh, but it is not enough anymore and his state of health is getting worse each day….
All I am asking for is that a few people take just a second to send him love, light, strengh, so that he can survive and so we can carry on our fight to free some innocent people, whose only crime was to speak about love and light…
Please, please , please, help us
Thank you so much!
Consider it done. Peace be with you and Alain.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
The French threw him in jail for belonging to a cult that challenged the strict laws separating church and state, the same thing happened to members of the scientology cult.

If he holds fast to his religious convictions he need not fear death, as death awaits us all no matter who we are or where we are.