Who cares

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I dont care if people worship a god, its there choice. Why do people feel obligated to insult people of faith? If they come to your door tell them to **** off, its a easy as that. If there here preaching ignore the thread....

I believe there is a god but not the kind of god written about in the bibles....

Some are wack jobs but most are alot more easy going then then the athiests who always seem to be looking for an argument. In my own opinion....

If you need to be safe in the arms of jesus when it rains or freezes thats fine. Its not my place to insult you for being who you are

Reactions: AnnaG

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Wow Man, that's really profound. If more people thought like that, the
World would be a much nicer place, with less fighting and less wars,
less hurt feeling and much more warmth between many more folks.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Some folks can be jealous because you have something they don't. Some folks feel threatened. Some just hate competition. If it makes you comfortable, what does it matter if it's Faith, armour ... or ladies' silk underwear?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I dont care if people worship a god, its there choice. Why do people feel obligated to insult people of faith? If they come to your door tell them to **** off, its a easy as that. If there here preaching ignore the thread....

I believe there is a god but not the kind of god written about in the bibles....

Some are wack jobs but most are alot more easy going then then the athiests who always seem to be looking for an argument. In my own opinion....

If you need to be safe in the arms of jesus when it rains or freezes thats fine. Its not my place to insult you for being who you are

Good approach to the subject. I've always thought religion is a personal matter, and is quite often a result of experience (anecdotal vs. statistical :lol:), so with me (until people start ramming it down my throat, but there's nobody here like that :lol:) I try to do one of two things- agree or mind my own business. I've always said there is a greater power than man, be it God or Mother Nature- we're being looked after.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Some folks can be jealous because you have something they don't. Some folks feel threatened. Some just hate competition. If it makes you comfortable, what does it matter if it's Faith, armour ... or ladies' silk underwear?

Welllllllllllllllllll, I'm up for some silk undies y'all.

Yepper, if we followed our own minds and hearts and didn't insist everyone else believe as we do, t'would be a better place.

Personally, I think Jesus was a great guy, good mind, and following the "big ten" as closely as possible, might not be a bad way to go. ....well, one might stray from the path from time to time, eh.........:help::evil4:

An, if you don't believe me, yer a bunch of ratrash.............hee hee hee. And, I, don't care; that'shoo.

:santa:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I had an uncle who was a judge, and one day in court he said, "I think what the Christian religion needs is a little less religion, and a little more Christianity".

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
i admit there are a few... But a lot of athiests think they have the right to insult religious folks which is ignorance i think

Well, anyone wacky enough to kill because of god deserves to be insulted. And since there are a great many religions in the world with most claiming to own the one true god there is either a lot of lying going on or somebody is going to be awfully disappointed. Most of the problems are caused by organized religion more than individual belief. And how they think their religious beliefs should apply to everyone.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
i admit there are a few... But alot of athiests think they have the right to insult religuous folks which is ignorance i think

Yer not one a them religious whack jobs are ya? THEY get insulted with extreme regularity around here. Live and let live there, Johnny boy. Or team up with our local knight of the realm and pontificate to your hearts' content.

A lot of "religuous" folk (can't spell), and insult athiests............just as bad.

Don't think we need an Oral Roberts. Oral sex might be ok. Specially on Christmas.

But, I"m just speaking for me. Totally unimportant, but good looking and talented.

And modest.

:alien:

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
hey some people get there **** confused, i know non-whites who hate whites dont mean i go around insulting all non-whites because of a few...

no im not a wack job....

Last edited:

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
No one likes to get preached to. If it is of a political nature then it's idology against idology. But being damned just because you don't believe or don't fit that religous mold from a book that is so missinterpreted and edited many mant times with no more proof than that is rediculous and those that take it upon themselves to be the spokesman of that religion with no more authority then thier self rightious attitude should be knocked off thier pedistal. Which they do here. Any religious person with half a brain cell and self respect don't take that soap box ! Unfortunatly they have to take the insults quietly because a few half wits have to shoot off thier mouths.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
im just saying folks, some people need to check themselves just as much as those religious nuts...

jehovah witness come to my door i told them to **** off and they didint come back, i hate getting preached too but you dont see me out here insulting them...

Quietly take it and go on with life

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
This being a public place ...it's just the nature of the beast. Only full censorship would take care of that problem.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I don't believe in the Bible - although I respect it as a book. I don't support The Church - ANY Church - but they do come in some really nice architecture. I won't condemn any man - or woman for that matter - for that which lends comfort. I know what works for me. I will call a spade a spade 'cuz that's called honesty. I won't keep what isn't mine ... so I know what honour means. It's not my place to think your thoughts. Most times, I can't keep up with me.