King Fernidad takes head of the biblical household

Winnipeg10

Nominee Member
Sep 15, 2006
As King of Prussia and head of the biblical household, King Fernidad wonders who will become the next head of the biblical household. As we learn the monarchy through the bibles teachings, who will succeed the monarchy as we know it?

King Fernidad as King of Prussia has acquired the head of the biblical household as god anoited King of Prussia and Kaiser Fernidad III of Germany and Great Pasha of the Ottoman Empire and Egypt as Emperor of the two Americas.

Gott Mit Uns!

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
As King of Prussia and head of the biblical household, King Fernidad wonders who will become the next head of the biblical household.As we learn the monarchy through the bibles teachings, who will succeed the monarchy as we know it?
Peewee Herman would be my guess.

King Fernidad as King of Prussia has acquired the head of the biblical household as god anoited King of Prussia and Kaiser Fernidad III of Germany and Great Pasha of the Ottoman Empire and Egypt as Emperor of the two Americas.

Gott Mit Uns!
And I am ruler of the universe. Nice to meet you, pissant. Want to learn how to pick your teeth with a lightning bolt?;)

Winnipeg10

Nominee Member
Sep 15, 2006
I dunno. A King is a King right? Just like the Bible say's. This time, we might need to include some quotes under King James as 'Prussians', such as...

1. - "A King is to be the best a man can be, even if it takes take
wearing a crown."

2. - "Follow me God into battle with the King and let their dead bury
their dead."

3. - "For fearless God has a fearless faith in the King."

4. - "For what is easier to say to the King, walk or be righteous?"

5. - "For it is not God and and the King that speaks, but the spirit
of your father in which the King and God speaks in you."

6. - "It's not if you believe in God that he exists, it's if God
believes in you that he exists, Chirst was lord, and I am King."

King of Prussia and Kaiser Fernidad III of Germany and Great Pasha of
the Ottoman Empire and Egypt as Emperor of the two Americas and head of the biblical household

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Haven't you a few little Winnipeg10's scooting around in their short pants that
can assume the role once the time comes for you to pass the Scepter, kind'a
like a generational relay race? 8O