The discourse of people of Paradise and Hell

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
The discourse of people of Paradise and Hell

The Quran is a concise book, and in spite of this it includes the detailed discourse of the people Paradise and Hell.
This is not found in either the Torah or the Gospel, in spite of the enormous volume of the Bible, in comparison to the concise volume of the Quran.
The following is an explanation about the people of Paradise and Hell, and the description of their talking with each other; read it and don't pay attention to some atheists who insist on their atheism without any evidence; they are unlucky,
and see what Prophet Mohammed – salam be to him – said (as it is narrated): "All people will go to Paradise excepting those that refuse" :smile:
[They refuse to admit that God is One without associate or son, and that Mohammed is His apostle.]

Example 1: In the soorah (or chapter) 37 in the Quran:

The discourse of the people of Hell:

God – be glorified – said in the Quran 37: 19-34 about the discourse of the people of Hell:

وَأَقْبَلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ يَتَسَاءلُونَ . قَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ كُنتُمْ تَأْتُونَنَا عَنِ الْيَمِينِ . قَالُوا بَل لَّمْ تَكُونُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ . وَمَا كَانَ لَنَا عَلَيْكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ بَلْ كُنتُمْ قَوْمًا طَاغِينَ . فَحَقَّ عَلَيْنَا قَوْلُ رَبِّنَا إِنَّا لَذَائِقُونَ . فَأَغْوَيْنَاكُمْ إِنَّا كُنَّا غَاوِينَ . فَإِنَّهُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ فِي الْعَذَابِ مُشْتَرِكُونَ . إِنَّا كَذَلِكَ نَفْعَلُ بِالْمُجْرِمِينَ

The explanation:
(It is only one shout [of the angel of death],
when then they will be awaiting [the judgment and the punishment.]

And they [will] say: "Woe to us! This is the Day of Judgment."
[Then the angels will say to them:] "This is the Day of Decision that you unbelieved [during the life of the World.]

[Then God will say to the angels:] "Bring up those who wronged [their people] together with their wives [: the associaters] and [the devils] that they served [in the world of souls],"
"Apart from God, and direct them to the path of Hell."

"And stop them [this is the detainment]; for they are to be questioned [concerning their followers.]"
[It will be said to them in rebuke:] "What ails you that [now] you help not one another!?"
No, indeed; but today they resign themselves in submission [to the doom.]

And they [will] come together asking each other:
>> [The followers will] say [to the leaders]:
"You came to us [with deception, and promising us] with prosperity."

>> [The leaders will] say [to the followers]:
  • "But it was you who were not believers [even before we had spoken to you.]"
  • We had no authority over you; no, you were an arrogant people."
  • So the word of our Lord has now been fulfilled against us; and surely we are about to suffer [the doom.]"
  • "Therefore, we perverted you, for we [ourselves] were perverters."
Truly, that day, they will [all] share in the doom.)

The discourse of the Paradise people:

At the start God – be glorified – described their condition: where they live in Paradise in an excellent livelihood: fruits, wine, sitting or recumbent on couches facing each other talking with each other with extreme happiness. They have in Paradise their wives: the hoories: the souls of the women of the World. Then He explained about their talking:
This is in the Quran 37: 40-61
إِلَّا عِبَادَ اللَّهِ الْمُخْلَصِينَ . أُوْلَئِكَ لَهُمْ رِزْقٌ مَّعْلُومٌ . فَوَاكِهُ وَهُم مُّكْرَمُونَ . فِي جَنَّاتِ النَّعِيمِ . عَلَى سُرُرٍ مُّتَقَابِلِينَ . يُطَافُ عَلَيْهِم بِكَأْسٍ مِن مَّعِينٍ . بَيْضَاء لَذَّةٍ لِّلشَّارِبِينَ . لَا فِيهَا غَوْلٌ وَلَا هُمْ عَنْهَا يُنزَفُونَ . وَعِنْدَهُمْ قَاصِرَاتُ الطَّرْفِ عِينٌ . كَأَنَّهُنَّ بَيْضٌ مَّكْنُونٌ .فَأَقْبَلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ يَتَسَاءلُونَ . قَالَ قَائِلٌ مِّنْهُمْ إِنِّي كَانَ لِي قَرِينٌ . يَقُولُ أَئِنَّكَ لَمِنْ الْمُصَدِّقِينَ . أَئِذَا مِتْنَا وَكُنَّا تُرَابًا وَعِظَامًا أَئِنَّا لَمَدِينُونَ . قَالَ هَلْ أَنتُم مُّطَّلِعُونَ . فَاطَّلَعَ فَرَآهُ فِي سَوَاء الْجَحِيمِ . قَالَ تَاللَّهِ إِنْ كِدتَّ لَتُرْدِينِ . وَلَوْلَا نِعْمَةُ رَبِّي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُحْضَرِينَ . أَفَمَا نَحْنُ بِمَيِّتِينَ . إِلَّا مَوْتَتَنَا الْأُولَى وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمُعَذَّبِينَ . إِنَّ هَذَا لَهُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ . لِمِثْلِ هَذَا فَلْيَعْمَلْ الْعَامِلُونَ .

The explanation:
(But not the servants of God: those being devoted [to worship Him alone.]

Such [devoted servants] will have [in Paradise] a stated provision:

[Of] fruits, and they shall be honored,

In the paradises of prosperity.

[Reclining] on couches; [and] facing one another.

The cup from a flowing spring being passed round to them.
Whitish and delicious to the drinkers.
Wherein no sickness is, neither will they turn away dispersing therefrom.

And with them [damsels], restraining their looks, large eyed.
[And who are transparent souls] as if they are concealed pure eggs.

And they will come together asking each other:

One of them [will] say: "Indeed, I had a mate [in the Worldly life.]"

"Who used to say: "Are you really [one] of those who believe!?"
"Is [it true] that when we die and become dust and [rotten] bones, shall be requited?"

[This believer will] say [to his brother in Paradise]: "Would you [come and] look down?"
He [will] look down and see him [: the disbeliever] in the midst of Hell.

He [will] say: "By God! you were about to make me fall [with you in Hell.]"
"And had it not been for the grace of my Lord, I should have been among the arraigned [together with you in the fire.]"

Is it [the case] that we shall not die [in Paradise]!?"
"Except our first death [in the World], and [that] we shall not be punished [because we shall never disobey God.]"

This [indeed] is the mighty triumph.

Then let workers work for such [prosperity.])

Last edited:

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Comment:
The discourse of people of Paradise and Hell in the Quran, is almost in the past tense; and although this is part of the eloquence of language indicating this will inevitably happen;

But God is Truthful, and this past tense indicates that this discourse happened with the people in the past Doomsdays that took place with the destruction of the previous solar systems.

See the detailed explanation of the aya 21: 104 concerning this subject here:
universeandquran.t35.com/new_page_4.htm#The_Sky_Will_Be_Cleft
part4

universeandquran.t35.com/new_page_4.htm#Formation_of_the_New_Planets
part4

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The Quran is right, God is one. The previous solar systems?

Dear Brian

I show your post about the synthetic apperture radar interferogram in L'Aquila earthquake where you state: "I'm pretty sure this data shows the Earth growing. However they only provide two numbers (2.8 centimeters and 25 centimeters) and no vectors. Movement, but to where? It would be interesting if they told us what the interferogram data shows:"

Well, if you look carefully in the Science Daily post, which reads: "Each fringe of the interferogram, corresponding to a colour cycle, is equivalent to an Earth surface displacement of 2.8 cm along the satellite direction (the bold letters is by S.T.)." it is clear that this is vertical movement, i.e., uplift.

Now, since there are ~9 fringes, and each fringe represents 2.8 cm along the satellite direction, the total displacement-uplift at the center of a ~26 km by ~13 km dome is ~25 cm, which corresponds to a volume of ~3.3x10^7 m^3 or ~10^11 kg of Excess Mass. So here is your measured earth growth; and this is not theory. It is hard-core modern technology data.

dynosaurs were crushed by gravity
Oil Is Mastery

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Both the Torah and the Quran are true and right.
Both the Torah and the Quran lightened the world.
The believer in both the Torah and the Quran will prosper.
The believer in Moses, Jesus and Mohammed will be successful.
The believer in the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran will prosper.
The denier of any of these will fail and lose.

About the Earth growth and displacement toward the satellite:
There are many points here:
1- The Earth crust increases in thickness more and more because of the continuous cooling at the expense of colding core of the Earth.
2- The Earth mass increases by the falling of the meteorites and dust from the space.
3- On the other hand, the Earth is contracting as it is cooling down, and there are signs of such contraction in the form of some tunnels or long cracks.
4- Moreover, the Earth in fact proceeds towards the sun ( and towards the satellite) as time passes by, and the Earth gets nearer to the sun gradually.

So these are some points that we may take into consideration when we think about such observation.

universeandquran.t35.com/new_page_4.htm#The_Earth_Approaches_the_Sun_
part4_

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
The Quran is right, God is one. The previous solar systems?

When I was young, I had an idea about the Doomsday: that Doomsday will involve all the universe, which will then be destroyed by this tremendous event. Then the angel Israfil will blow in the trumpet and all creatures in the universe will die, then he will die also, as will have every creature, and God alone will remain, Who will recreate the creatures and judge them to admit the believers into Paradise and the disbelievers into Hell.

Then I read the book of (The universe and the Quran)
universeandquran.t35.com
http://universeandquran.t35.com
, and I understood the subject in a better way:

Doomsday involves our present solar system, as a whole. Then when the present solar system will be destroyed, another new solar system will be formed in stead of the present one.
universeandquran.t35.com/new_page_4.htm#Formation_of_the_New_Planets
part4

And so on: whenever a solar system is destroyed another solar system will be created instead of the destroyed one.

There had been seven solar systems before the present one, which had been destroyed by successive seven Doomsdays in the past.

The next Doomsday will be the eighth one.

The purpose is to form the ethereal world, and the material world is the mould for forming the ethereal spiritual world; therefore, the creation of the material world is essential in order to form the ethereal world inside it to be its true copy, but in the ethereal and spiritual form.

In this way, the creation of the material solar systems is continuous then their destruction is a continuous process, taking thousands of years or more.
part4

So when God will destroy the present solar system, He is going to create another solar system with new earth and new planets circling around a new sun.

In this way, the material world is going to be destroyed, while the ethereal spiritual world is going to remain forever.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The number seven is universally afforded arcane signifigance.
Matter is conducted into the sun from surrounding space then to the planets each in turn from the previous, the mass of the solar system is variable as is each particle in it. In this way the orbits are regulated. It's a good thing we were spared six times to repopulate the solar system, maybe seven is a lucky number. It would be interesting to know how many planets our solar system has had in the past.

God is , all powerfull, all knowing and eternal. I am struck by the similarities in god and the universe. Maybe Allah wears a coat of stars.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
The number seven is universally afforded arcane signifigance.
Matter is conducted into the sun from surrounding space then to the planets each in turn from the previous, the mass of the solar system is variable as is each particle in it. In this way the orbits are regulated. It's a good thing we were spared six times to repopulate the solar system, maybe seven is a lucky number. It would be interesting to know how many planets our solar system has had in the past.

hahaha :lol: You are diplomatic, db as did I tell you in a previous reply, and Rgina noticed this also :smile:

Although this is far from the topic: The discourse of the people of Paradise and Hell; but:
The past Doomsday is indicated by the meteoritic stones and rocks that fall on the earth and the rest of the planets and moons.
The seven Doomsdays are deduced from some ayat of the Quran. As is the number of the layers of Paradise will be eight following the next Doomsday.
We were not spared six times: but every solar system destroyed with all its planets and its sun, then another newly formed solar system will be created in stead of it.
Life is transmissible from the planets of the past solar system to the planets of the new solar system.
universeandquran.t35.com/new_page_2.htm#Life_Is_Transmissible
Cause of the Gravitation

God is , all powerfull, all knowing and eternal. I am struck by the similarities in god and the universe. Maybe Allah wears a coat of stars.

As I told you in the previous reply: God - be glorified - is distinct from the universe: God is the Creator and the universe is the created; and Allah or Yahweh or God is not similar to any created being, so that He may wear any coat!

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
The discourse of Hell people / B
In the Quran 7: 37-39
...قَالَ ادْخُلُواْ فِي أُمَمٍ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِكُم مِّن الْجِنِّ وَالإِنسِ فِي النَّارِ كُلَّمَا دَخَلَتْ أُمَّةٌ لَّعَنَتْ أُخْتَهَا حَتَّى إِذَا ادَّارَكُواْ فِيهَا جَمِيعًا قَالَتْ أُخْرَاهُمْ لأُولاَهُمْ رَبَّنَا هَـؤُلاء أَضَلُّونَا فَآتِهِمْ عَذَابًا ضِعْفًا مِّنَ النَّارِ قَالَ لِكُلٍّ ضِعْفٌ وَلَـكِن لاَّ تَعْلَمُونَ ..الخ
The explanation:
(And who does greater wrong than one who forges against God a lie [by ascribing to God a son, daughters and associates] or cries lies to His signs [of revelation brought by Mohammed and other apostles?]

Such [deniers and associaters] will have their decreed fortune [in the present World, then will die and go to Hell],

Until when Our messengers [: angels of death] come to them, to take their souls [out of their bodies], they will say: "Where is [your alleged patrons, intercessors and redeemer] that you used to invoke besides God?"

The [unbelievers] will say: "They have deserted us and we have lost them "
[: they have not saved us, neither have they done any intercession for us].

And they will bear witness against themselves that they were unbelievers.

[The angel of punishment] will say [to them]: "Go into the Fire, together with nations of the genie-kind and man-kind that passed away";

Whenever any nation goes in [the Fire], it curses the nation 'preceding it [having the same doctrine; because they inherited that doctrine from them which was the cause of their misery]'; till, when they have all successively come there,

the last of them [in time] shall say to the first: "Our Lord, these it was who led us astray, so give them a multiple of the Fire chastisement."

[God] will say: "A multiple chastisement will be for all, but you do not know [that.]

And the first of them will say to the last: "You should not have added any increase [to the association and unbelief that you inherited from us] more than we did; then suffer the torment because of [the sins] that you earned.)

man-after-death.t35.com/2.htm#Hell_
http://man-after-death.t35.com/2.htm#Hell_

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
hahaha :lol: You are diplomatic, db as did I tell you in a previous reply, and Rgina noticed this also :smile:

Although this is far from the topic: The discourse of the people of Paradise and Hell; but:
The past Doomsday is indicated by the meteoritic stones and rocks that fall on the earth and the rest of the planets and moons.
The seven Doomsdays are deduced from some ayat of the Quran. As is the number of the layers of Paradise will be eight following the next Doomsday.
We were not spared six times: but every solar system destroyed with all its planets and its sun, then another newly formed solar system will be created in stead of it.
Life is transmissible from the planets of the past solar system to the planets of the new solar system.
universeandquran.t35.com/new_page_2.htm#Life_Is_Transmissible
Cause of the Gravitation

As I told you in the previous reply: God - be glorified - is distinct from the universe: God is the Creator and the universe is the created; and Allah or Yahweh or God is not similar to any created being, so that He may wear any coat!

Still the perfect god must be an eternal regenerative process of incrementally indexed selfreplication+, as we observe. :smile:

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Still the perfect god must be an eternal regenerative process of incrementally indexed selfreplication+, as we observe. :smile:

We cannot comprehend about His essence. About His existence: Yes certainly, about His work: Yes marvelous; but no intelligence, no mind and no reason can attain to know about Himself.
But the heavens and the earth are the work of His hand (i.e. of His might.)

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
BTW, some persons here suffered (including myself also) of increased production of mucus sometimes; almost there is a hypersensitivity reaction: I used to take 100mg Hydrocortisone injection once daily for 2-3 days, and if mild 2 tablets at morning of prednisolone or dexamethasone tablets for few days. :icon_smile:

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
The discourse of people of Paradise/ C
This is in the Quran 7: 42-43

وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ لاَ نُكَلِّفُ نَفْسًا إِلاَّ وُسْعَهَا أُوْلَـئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَنَّةِ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ .وَنَزَعْنَا مَا فِي صُدُورِهِم مِّنْ غِلٍّ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهِمُ الأَنْهَارُ وَقَالُواْ الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ الَّذِي هَدَانَا لِهَـذَا وَمَا كُنَّا لِنَهْتَدِيَ لَوْلا أَنْ هَدَانَا اللّهُ لَقَدْ جَاءتْ رُسُلُ رَبِّنَا بِالْحَقِّ وَنُودُواْ أَن تِلْكُمُ الْجَنَّةُ أُورِثْتُمُوهَا بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ

The explanation:
(But those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness – We require not of any soul, save according to its capacity; those are the fellows of Paradise, to dwell therein for ever.

We shall remove all rancor that is in their breasts – [there] shall flow beneath them rivers,

and they shall say:
"Praise be to God Who has guided us to this [religion of truth]; for we should not have been guided, had not God guided us [with His favor and surplus on us];

the apostles of our Lord did come to us with the [religion of the] truth."

And it shall be cried out to them:
"This is Paradise [with which We promised you in the World] that you have [now] as an inheritance because of the [righteous deeds] which you did [in the life of the World.] )

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
eanassir,

I realize that you think it is perfectly reasonable to severely punish someone for not believing a bunch of scribble nonsense in a book, but I have a real problem with your god if that is the truth. Everything you have quoted from the Quran makes me want to bash your god with a really big stick. But I know that god is not the way you describe him, so I know that I will never have to do that.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
The discourse between the people of Paradise and the people of Hell

In the Quran 7: 54-51
وَنَادَى أَصْحَابُ الْجَنَّةِ أَصْحَابَ النَّارِ أَن قَدْ وَجَدْنَا مَا وَعَدَنَا رَبُّنَا حَقًّا فَهَلْ وَجَدتُّم مَّا وَعَدَ رَبُّكُمْ حَقًّا قَالُواْ نَعَمْ فَأَذَّنَ مُؤَذِّنٌ بَيْنَهُمْ أَن لَّعْنَةُ اللّهِ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ ...الخ
The explanation:
(Then, the fellows of Paradise will call to the fellows of the Fire: "We have found true [the reward] with which our Lord had promised us, then have you [too] found true [the punishment] with which your Lord had promised you?"

They will say: "Yes [, we have found as had His apostles foretold us about.]"

And, then, an announcer [: their prophet] shall announce in between them: "God's curse is on wrong-doers."

Who debar [people] from God's path, seeking to make it crooked and unbelieve in the Hereafter.

[SECOND:]
[The prophets on the Aaraf: the wall of Paradise]

And there will be a veil between the [people of Paradise and the people of the Fire],

and on the Aaraf [: the Ramparts or Battlements] will be men who will recognize each [of the believers and the unbelievers] by marks [on their faces];

they will call on the people of Paradise: "Peace and safety be to you."

They [people of Paradise at that hour] will not have entered [Paradise yet], but they will be hoping so.

And when their sights are turned towards the people of the Fire, they shall say: "Our Lord, place us not with the wrong-doing people [lest we should suffer of such a grievous doom in Hell.]"

And those [prophets and guides] on the 'Aaraf' [wall] will call to certain men [: some associaters and unbelievers in the 'gathered together'] whom they will recognize [as unbelievers] according to certain marks [on their faces], saying:

"Your hoarding [of wealth, or your party] and your arrogant ways towards the prophets and the unbelievers in the World] have not availed you!"

"Behold! Are these not [the believers] of whom you [: unbelievers] swore that God will never show them mercy!?
But, today, we shall say to them]: "Enter the Garden: No fear shall be on you nor shall you be grieved!"

The inhabitants of the Fire shall call to the inhabitants of Paradise: "Pour down to us some water or some [food and fruit] of that which God has provided you with."

They [inhabitants of Paradise] will say: "God has forbidden that to the unbelievers."

Those who took their religion as amusement and diversion, and the life of the World deceived them.

Therefore, We shall forget about them [We shall leave them be in Hell which imprisons them with its gravity] as did they forget about the meeting of this their day, and that they denied Our signs. )

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Apparently "His stick" can eliminate 2/3 of mankind with one swipe...just how were you planning on countering that?

Apparently you misunderstood my post. It is an idle threat because I know that war god of the desert does not exist. If he did, he is an insignificant little insecure person who could easily put down for his pettiness. Your and eanassir's god reminds me of the man behind the curtain in Yellow Brick Road.