The planets are inhabited

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
If you oppose God, He will interfere between you and between achieving your purpose, so that you yourself will act against your own advantage.

Quran 8: 24, which means:
{Know that God intervenes between man and his heart}

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/8.htm#a8_24
quran-ayat.com/pret/8.htm#a8_24

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
And your point is? This means there will be a number of dogmatic people and religious zealots
that will not qualify to go there

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
selfsame proves that statement false. :lol:

Judge not lest yea be judged. He's intelligent enough to be an MD. Religious convictions are often handy in an otherwise inexplicable world. I have some myself they're darker than his though. Selfsame is an optimist, and that ain't so bad,is it?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I would agree with you if he did not use his book of lies to substantiate everything , including stuff like this. This is from his Facebook page.

He isn't an MD. Even the least intelligent of them would not dispute the findings of the rest of the academic world - unless they had evidence to support their claim. You cannot use a book written 500 yrs after Mo-HAM-Ed died, to substantiate anything. The only thing it proves is that they had fiction writers 1,000 yrs ago.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The quackademic world you say. Gimmie a break it's full of halfwits, loaded with bigbankers who belive Enstiens insane big from a point we blew out into nothing nonsence. It's quite possible that you adhere to religious dogma dressed as science as well. Bang the universe expands into what? Now that's crazy!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
earth people who don't meet martians at least occasionally are often vulnerable to TV ads
and governmental fiction

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Most planets have very different atmospheres than the Earth or very little, very dense , some very toxic. Even if there is life, they would have evolved into creatures that might appear terrifying to us or be beyond out sensory capabilities to see, touch, smell or hear.I doubt very much, if they are any more advanced than us, that they would want to have any contact with Earthlings as they are barbaric, brutish louts. All you have to do is look at our retarded religious beliefs and how we treat all life forms, including ourselves.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
An eternal clip.

The actor should have got an Ausgar, who could forget stuff, funny hat the whole bit, with teeth as well, I can't tell you it's impact in my life, I think it may have saved me years ago when i first enjoyed it. fuk your atmosphere.

The afteratmosphere of an after bean diner at some univercity in some retarded country like England.