Are the fireballs comets or meteorites?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Comet is the name of a reindeer.

Your video doesn't work because God willed that it would not. Blessed are the cheesemakers.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
A comet is a chunk of frozen debris floating about in space. A meteorite is a chunk of rock (usually iron) that has already landed. BTW - it's a meteor while it's falling

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
It may be there is a problem about videos in the Canadian Content Forum at the present time.
So see it in the link cited above.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
No worries. If any enter the atmosphere, we'll steer them to you, Nassir. It will slam into your apartment and set your hair on fire.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
A comet is a chunk of frozen debris floating about in space. A meteorite is a chunk of rock (usually iron) that has already landed. BTW - it's a meteor while it's falling

In the video just mentioned, I have explained about the mistake of astronomers about the comet, and that in fact it is not a frozen debris; moreover, the differentiation between the comet and meteorite is also explained in this video:

Comets, what are they -

quran-ayat.com/huda/threads/14737-Comets-what-are-they?p=25985&viewfull=1#post25985

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Nassir is a liar. He proves that every time he posts His story book is full of lies. That's where he gets them.

Understanding Islam

A hadith is a report of the words, actions, or habits of Mo-HAM-Ed.
An ayah is a verse from the Quran. Ayat is the plural form.

(Muhammad al) Bukhari is one of the writers of reports about Mo. An author of sorts.

Muslims Lie

Let us listen to the lies of Mo-HAM-Ed's father in law, Abu Bakr. A liar and a bigot.

"If I take an oath to do something, and later on I find something else better than the first one, then I do what is better and make expiation for my oath." Abu Bakr, Mohammad's father in law. (Bukhari 78:618 )

This means that breaking your word is okay. It's okay because Abu Bakr said it. Just remember to ask forgiveness from Allah. Allah doesn't mind if you're a liar. Mo will make it all better! What a trustworthy guy!

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
There are no scientific facts in the Quran. Only lies. Islam is a lie.

Muslims believe that Jinns painted the heavens. They believe that dragons fly around chewing the heads off non-believers.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
There are no scientific facts in the Quran. Only lies. Islam is a lie.

Your objection is like the objection of the Pharisees to the Christ; it is only the temptation: and the reason is in order to see if anyone really believes in fact.

So to every prophet (and I am only following the Quran instructions) .. so to every prophet there is an adversary .. God assigns such adversary to make the religion spread; and it is God Who will guide anyone deserving the guidance and is prepared for the guidance.

Quran 25: 31, which means:
{Thus have We appointed to every prophet an enemy: some of the guilty b
; but [O Mohammed] your Lord suffices as a Guide and as a Helper c.}

31 b So that the matter of the prophet will spread.

31 c i.e. God is Sufficient for you as a Guide and a Helper of you and of whoever believes in your apostle-hood.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/25.htm#a25_31
quran-ayat.com/pret/25.htm#a25_31

It means: If God wants to guide anyone, you and all other devils cannot prevent God's guidance from including him.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
What known facts? even though they are non-logical, and even though there is a better explanation?

What are the facts about the vacuum of space that are mentioned in the Quran. Surely a book that is all encompassing will have something on that no? There must be something about it explaining why the sky is burning?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I am quite sure Nassir has a lie that will explain the vast knowledge of the Quran.

People here laugh at your lies, Nassir. You are lying right now.

Muslims Lie

Let us listen to the lies of Mo-HAM-Ed's father in law, Abu Bakr. A liar and a bigot.

"If I take an oath to do something, and later on I find something else better than the first one, then I do what is better and make expiation for my oath." Abu Bakr, Mohammad's father in law. (Bukhari 78:618 )

This means that Muslims will lie whenever they want. Mo-HAM-Ed's father in law Abu Bakr was a liar, just as Mo-HAM-Ed was a liar. Nassir is a liar.
---

Here is a video from Saudi Arabia about helping to stop ISIS. Note that this coalition excludes Iran, Iraq and Syria. These countries are full of liars and killers.

Saudi Arabia announces new Muslim 'anti-terrorism' coalition - Al Jazeera Video

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
What known facts? even though they are non-logical, and even though there is a better explanation?
Logical? Meteorites are found in craters on the ground. Comets are still up there somewhere. If you know your a*s from a hole in the ground, you'll see the difference.

What does a book carried by word of mouth for years among Earthbound and superstitious people who can't even tell up from down before all that passed-around word-of-mouth was scrawled down as the gospel for any cleric with an agenda or cherry-picker seeking justification to interpret into The Word know of extra terrestrial things.

*wolf takes a breath*

Gimme a break....

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
?????

I thought the majority of meteoroids were from the asteroid belt like comets are from the oort cloud?

Ford makes the Comet.

1971 Mercury Meteor Rideau 500