A call to the American people

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
USA government is obviously biased to the side of the Zionists of Tel Aviv to the disadvantage of the Palestinian people, the Arab and Muslims.

The Zionists of Tel Aviv invented the hoax of the TERRORISM to take it a pretext for their transgression on the Palestinian, the Arab and Muslims.

The Apostle of the Christ warned America of God's wrath shouldn't they refrain from their bias to the side of the Zionists of Tel Aviv; God Almighty is above the wrong-doers: the Zionists and those who uphold and support them.

The most important kind of God's affliction to America will be the falling of comets on the wrong-doers in America, shouldn't they abandon their bias towards the Zionists, and on the contrary they should be grateful to God and be just among the peoples of the earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe0-D8PTYuE&t=3s

If this video does not work, see it at this link:
A call to the American people -
quran-ayat.com/huda/threads/14709-A-call-to-the-American-people?p=25955&viewfull=1#post25955

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yup just finished my morning fart . I puke on your beloved Mecca .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
USA government is obviously biased to the side of the Zionists of Tel Aviv to the disadvantage of the Palestinian people, the Arab and Muslims

Well, the Zionists in Tel Aviv are reliable allies that pose no threat to us whereas the others have demonstrated that they are thieves, murderers, hijackers and terrorists who pose a direct threat to us. Add "Jihadism" to the mix and you have an enemy that we must eventually vanquish for our own survival.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Yup just finished my morning fart . I puke on your beloved Mecca .

Anyhow, you don't belong to the first group.

USA government is obviously biased to the side of the Zionists of Tel Aviv to the disadvantage of the Palestinian people, the Arab and Muslims

Well, the Zionists in Tel Aviv are reliable allies that pose no threat to us whereas the others have demonstrated that they are thieves, murderers, hijackers and terrorists who pose a direct threat to us. Add "Jihadism" to the mix and you have an enemy that we must eventually vanquish for our own survival.

It could be that you are a Zionist living in America, and you cannot speak in the name of the Americans as a whole.
Anyhow, the call is to all the American people including also the Zionists in America; of course their loyalty should be to America in the first place.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Anyhow, you don't belong to the first group.

It could be that you are a Zionist living in America, and you cannot speak in the name of the Americans as a whole.
Anyhow, the call is to all the American people including the Zionists in America; of course their loyalty should be to America in the first place.

I am neither a Zionist nor am I living in America.

I live in Canada and it is pretty clear to me who our friends are and who are enemies are, on this subject. I consider the Saudi Kingdom to be one of our most dangerous enemies in the World.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I am neither a Zionist nor am I living in America.

I live in Canada and it is pretty clear to me who our friends are and who are enemies are, on this subject. I consider the Saudi Kingdom to be one of our most dangerous enemies in the World.

It is as such; you are the Zionist and uglier than the Zionist if not Zionist.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
USA government is obviously biased to the side of the Zionists of Tel Aviv to the disadvantage of the Palestinian people, the Arab and Muslims.

The Zionists of Tel Aviv invented the hoax of the TERRORISM to take it a pretext for their transgression on the Palestinian, the Arab and Muslims.

The Apostle of the Christ warned America of God's wrath shouldn't they refrain from their bias to the side of the Zionists of Tel Aviv; God Almighty is above the wrong-doers: the Zionists and those who uphold and support them.

The most important kind of God's affliction to America will be the falling of comets on the wrong-doers in America, shouldn't they abandon their bias towards the Zionists, and on the contrary they should be grateful to God and be just among the peoples of the earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe0-D8PTYuE&t=3s

If this video does not work, see it at this link:
A call to the American people -
quran-ayat.com/huda/threads/14709-A-call-to-the-American-people?p=25955&viewfull=1#post25955

Could be because Israel is the only democracy in a region filled with kid diddling murderers and rapists living in a stone age culture.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Muslims have to accept Jews in the Middle East and accept the state of Israel. We live in a multicultured world and if the Muslim world wants to be taken seriously they need to understand that multiculturism works both ways and not just for muslims in the west, but for also jews in the Middle East etc etc

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Could be because Israel is the only democracy in a region filled with kid diddling murderers and rapists living in a stone age culture.

Democracy to their own does not mean anything while they are transgressors and guilty.

So, You are a Saudi ... Sunni, anyway.

There are Russian bloggers working these forums that mean us harm, as well.

This is the farting of Pgs.

Muslims have to accept Jews in the Middle East

Zionists have to accept the Palestinians in their own homeland of Palestine.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Democracy to their own does not mean anything while they are transgressors and guilty.

This is the farting of Pgs.

Zionists have to accept the Palestinians in their own homeland of Palestine.

So, you are our enemy as well.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So Zionists strive to occlude the truth before people: that they are genocides and about eradicated most of the Palestinian people, and now they want to capture all the land of Palestine, but God Almighty is above them and above all thos who defend and support the Zionists.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
So Zionists strive to occlude the truth before people: that they are genocides and about eradicated most of the Palestinian people, and now they want to capture all the land of Palestine, but God Almighty is above them and above all thos who defend and support the Zionists.

Do you feel that way about Shiites, as well?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
What concerns you about the Shiite or Sunni? All of them will participate to liberate Palestine in spite of your nose.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#the_saying_of_Imam_Ali
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#the_saying_of_Imam_Ali
=====================================================

Here I remember an aya in the Quran about the cunning of Jews who provoke the division and sedition among Muslims:

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_100
quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_100

"[The Jew Shas son of Qais met the tribesmen of Aws and Khazraj: the two tribes of the people of the Medina, and he saw them cooperating and loving each other; so their unity made him sad, and he reminded them with the wars that were between them in the pre-Islam period which lasted one hundred and twenty years, then that fighting stopped by their conversion to the Islam.
So when he reminded them about that, they quarreled and cried: "The sword, the sword!" And they were about to fight each other.
Their case reached Mohammed, the apostle of God, and he went out to them together with his companions of the immigrants and helpers, and said to them: "Will you say the words of the pre-Islam ignorance while I am present among you, even after God has honored you with the Islam!?"
So the people realized it was only an instigation from Satan, so they repented and embraced each other; therefore, this aya was revealed:]

3: 100. {Believers, if you obey a party of those [Jews] given the [Heavenly] Book, they will turn you, after you have believed, into unbelievers.}"

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
What concerns you about the Shiite or Sunni? All of them will participate to liberate Palestine in spite of your nose.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#the_saying_of_Imam_Ali
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#the_saying_of_Imam_Ali

Here I remember an aya in the Quran about the cunning of Jews who provoke the division and sedition among Muslims

"[The Jew Shas son of Qais met the tribesmen of Aws and Khazraj: the two tribes of the people of the Medina, and he saw them cooperating and loving each other; so their unity made him sad, and he reminded them with the wars that were between them in the pre-Islam period which lasted one hundred and twenty years, then that fighting stopped by their conversion to the Islam.
So when he reminded them about that, they quarreled and cried: "The sword, the sword!" And they were about to fight each other.
Their case reached Mohammed, the apostle of God, and he went out to them together with his companions of the immigrants and helpers, and said to them: "Will you say the words of the pre-Islam ignorance while I am present among you, even after God has honored you with the Islam!?"
So the people realized it was only an instigation from Satan, so they repented and embraced each other; therefore, this aya was revealed:]

3: 100. {Believers, if you obey a party of those [Jews] given the [Heavenly] Book, they will turn you, after you have believed, into unbelievers.}"
You realize, of course, that if you cleanse Israel of its Jews, you will start a nuclear war that will result in every city in the Saudi Kingdom being sterilised of its inhabitants ... which is a reasonable outcome when you consider how vile those Saudi creatures living there really are.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You realize, of course, that if you cleanse Israel of its Jews, you will start a nuclear war that will result in every city in the Saudi Kingdom being sterilised of its inhabitants ... which is a reasonable outcome when you consider how vile those Saudi creatures living there really are.

Ho ho ho.
So you are not Zionist!? and you speak in the name of the American; the American people knows very well about you, Zionists.
And you are democratic!?
Your evil will certainly turn against you, and you will fall in the pit which you dig for yourselves.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Hearts_Were_Hardened_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Hearts_Were_Hardened_