The best wisdom in this life

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

He appeals to your lower, reptilian brain.

okay.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

okay.

Not You Ludlow!

Geez.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Not You Ludlow!

Geez.

I think all this damn medicine has me a little fuzzy.

damngrumpy
What a load of dingle berry doo. The world is not a mess it depends on how you
view the world.I see science with breakthrough's and visions of the worlds beyond
us and people helping people. I also see religious people of different faiths in a
race to dominate the other wise pretty good world around us. Do you see the folks
in the school's PTA planning and bombing those they hate? Does the local Lions
Club plant bombs in pressure cookers? Who does that? Those peaceful religious
people who complain the world is a terrible place. It is at times like this my Eire
rises. Self righteous zealots who tell everyone else how to live. Jesus and Buddha
and most of the others didn't complain and suggest those who don't believe as they
believe should be killed. Now many who follow these leaders suggest that but the
only religious zealot leader who did suggest murder was the way to peace and happiness
was---well we know all about him don't we? If you're bitching about the world being
terrible, you are part of the problem and its not up to God to fix it its up to us assuming
there is a problem Some people find a problem for every solution

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

What a load of dingle berry doo. The world is not a mess it depends on how you
view the world.I see science with breakthrough's and visions of the worlds beyond
us and people helping people. I also see religious people of different faiths in a
race to dominate the other wise pretty good world around us. Do you see the folks
in the school's PTA planning and bombing those they hate? Does the local Lions
Club plant bombs in pressure cookers? Who does that? Those peaceful religious
people who complain the world is a terrible place. It is at times like this my Eire
rises. Self righteous zealots who tell everyone else how to live. Jesus and Buddha
and most of the others didn't complain and suggest those who don't believe as they
believe should be killed. Now many who follow these leaders suggest that but the
only religious zealot leader who did suggest murder was the way to peace and happiness
was---well we know all about him don't we? If you're bitching about the world being
terrible, you are part of the problem and its not up to God to fix it its up to us assuming
there is a problem Some people find a problem for every solution

Right on Grumpy! 95% of the people in this country have all the essentials of a comfortable life and many of the rest have access to them.

Murphy
Yes, and people like Nassir wish to come North America and ruin this place as well. If you have spent any time in the ME, you will see how much death and destruction there is. Few things remain untouched for long. Hatred runs strong and deep, not only between Muslims and Jews, but between Bedouins, local, ME born Christians and others. Then there is the atheist element.

Muslims, by their sheer numbers, are the cause of most of the destruction. They have soiled their own nest, and now wish to come here. Regardless, they spread hate, death and destruction wherever it is they go. We only need to look at Europe.

Nassir thinks that the world is stupid. He thinks that by denying all the death and destruction, that we will believe him. He thinks that by reciting quotes from his story book somehow makes him right. He does not even understand many of the quotes he posts.

Nassir and others are terrified of this - www.thereligionofpeace.com (external - login to view)

It sheds light on the evil that Muslims do daily. The Internet is a powerful tool to expose their lies. Nassir will say that those news companies are the liars. He will try and deflect or change the subject, claiming that Christians and Jews do more harm than Muslims. The evidence just doesn't bear that out. Every other religion has evolved, except Islam. They continue to live in the 10th century.

I now direct your attention to the next silly ayat, posted by a man who does not understand that no one believes him.

JLM

I think all this damn medicine has me a little fuzzy.

As long as it doesn't affect your brain. Hope you are feeling better.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

As long as it doesn't affect your brain. Hope you are feeling better.

Just tired bud.

DaSleeper

Ludlow
Looks like Michael Caine

Danbones

Your war god that instructs you to kill the infidels does not exist Selfsap. He's a character on paper created from the imaginations of the ignorant.

actually by augustine christians, to do exactly what alciaduh and daesh, and isus do.
sorry to say...just like protestants were created too, which led to about a third of europe getting wiped out in the resulting religious wars

its all about resources and markets and property
and money, the debbles right hand

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

actually by augustine christians, to do exactly what alciaduh and daesh, and isus do.
sorry to say...just like protestants were created too, which led to about a third of europe getting wiped out in the resulting religious wars

its all about resources and markets and property
and money, the debbles right hand

Same god different time and place.

darkbeaver
While gods word is flawless mans interpretation is not, in most cases. Religion is important for proper thinking. Religion demands that we return to our beginnings, the light. Where the purpose of life is explained. Back to when you were a spark waiting for further reassignment to matter so to complete your studies in some other vally of the shadow of death daragging your material world arround with you like a shell. ha ha ha the grass is good this evenun.

Cannabis is good for religious conversation, affords you an altered perpective perhaps. We are all sure we're talking religion when we're just squabbling cultists of one sort or the other, you cannot belong to a religion your religion is your business and no one elses. All good religious people will agree.

So will all evil religious people.

Respect for the shadows cast by death in these vallys is the spice of life maybe. Compells us to look both ways when crossing matter.

excuse me the cats are out this evening, they've heard enough, and left hahahahahah

Cliffy

Murphy
Maybe we'll get a Cliffy-selfsame 'fight to the death' cage match!

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

Maybe we'll get a Cliffy-selfsame 'fight to the death' cage match!

You're the one always sparring with him. You get in there.

Murphy
I think it would be more fun to watch you two. Neither of you has a clue.
---

My initial contribution to this grudge match will be to involve any uni students, past or present, who took, or are presently taking a class in critical thinking. I'll bet that some of you have been told that the course isn't worth anything. Consider the endless number of repetitive posts about the Quran made by the Billy Mays of Islam - selfsame.

A 1,000 word reflective on this: "What is the result of 'fukk-all' squared?

Should be easy enough. How about having them ready for this time next week?

no new posts