The best wisdom in this life

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
One:

Man in this World, and among all these ideologies .. in all this mess .. all this noise of life, while life is limited in time, so time is the most valuable thing in this life..

Opinions are different, beliefs are variant, desires differ, purposes vary .. conduct of people are more in difference and variation.

Some deny God .. these are the atheists.
Others believe in God ... and such people also differ some of them associate with God other beings .. that is by way of enthusiasm about the Christ, the saints, the religious Jewish or Muslim men or others .. these are the idolaters or associaters.

The believers in God may deny the Next Life and believe there is only this life of the World.

So the correct belief will lead to the correct conduct and the prosperity in the life of the World and in the Next Life.

While missing the correct choice will lead to destruction and loss, and will lead to the wrong conduct and wrong work.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
One:

Man in this World, and among all these ideologies .. in all this mess .. all this noise of life, while life is limited in time, so time is the most valuable thing in this life..

Opinions are different, beliefs are variant, desires differ, purposes vary .. conduct of people are more in difference and variation.

Some deny God .. these are the atheists.
Others believe in God ... and such people also differ some of them associate with God other beings .. that is by way of enthusiasm about the Christ, the saints, the religious Jewish or Muslim men or others .. these are the idolaters or associaters.

The believers in God may deny the Next Life and believe there is only this life of the World.

So the correct belief will lead to the correct conduct and the prosperity in the life of the World and in the Next Life.

While missing the correct choice will lead to destruction and loss, and will lead to the wrong conduct and wrong work.
You believe in a fictitious god. Where's the wisdom in that?

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
If people would get out of God's way and stop trying to convince the world that God needs them to carry out His wishes the world would be a better place. God didn't put any people in the world expressly to be killed by other people in His name. God put specific people in specific places in the world. If they had stayed there and made the best of what they had instead of migrating all over the place meddling in how others live there wouldn't be the messes the world is dealing with now.

You believe in a fictitious god. Where's the wisdom in that?

Well now, respectfully, we don't really know that do we? I do think those who claim to believe in God misrepresent Him horribly.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
If people would get out of God's way and stop trying to convince the world that God needs them to carry out His wishes the world would be a better place. God didn't put any people in the world expressly to be killed by other people in His name. God put specific people in specific places in the world. If they had stayed there and made the best of what they had instead of migrating all over the place meddling in how others live there wouldn't be the messes the world is dealing with now.

Well now, respectfully, we don't really know that do we? I do think those who claim to believe in God misrepresent Him horribly.
I agree with you partly. but lets go back a few thousand years. How would the world be if all of the tribes stated in their own yards.? Migration is tradition. And those who have their homelands invaded always have suffered. Ask the native Americans.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I know about all the arguments and falsehood of the atheists and what they will say: only repeated words with which they try to dim the truth for people.
So why do you, atheists, strive to spread your falsehood and atheism, you cunning?

Two:

God - be glorified - sent His messengers successively to teach people and enlighten them about Himself and that they should avoid the wrong-doing among themselves and to be upright and righteous so as to prosper in this World and in the Next Life.

Quran 23: 44, which means:
{Then We sent Our messengers in succession: one after another [in time.]
Whenever their messenger came to any nation they denied him: saying he was a liar
a;
so We made some of them to succeed others [to destruction and ruining]
b; and We made them mere tales c; away then with a people who do not believe [neither in Our signs, nor in Our messengers.]}

44 a And they did not believe in the religion which he brought.

44 b We destroyed them successively: some after others.

44 c To people: they talk about them and mention them as lessons and parables of evil.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/23.htm#a23_44
quran-ayat.com/pret/23.htm#a23_44

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I know about all the arguments and falsehood of the atheists and what they will say: only repeated words with which they try to dim the truth for people.
So why do you, atheists, strive to spread your falsehood and atheism, you cunning?

Two:

God - be glorified - sent His messengers successively to teach people and enlighten them about Himself and that they should avoid the wrong-doing among themselves and to be upright and righteous so as to prosper in this World and in the Next Life.

Quran 23: 44, which means:
{Then We sent Our messengers in succession: one after another [in time.]
Whenever their messenger came to any nation they denied him: saying he was a liar
a;
so We made some of them to succeed others [to destruction and ruining]
b; and We made them mere tales c; away then with a people who do not believe [neither in Our signs, nor in Our messengers.]}

44 a And they did not believe in the religion which he brought.

44 b We destroyed them successively: some after others.

44 c To people: they talk about them and mention them as lessons and parables of evil.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/23.htm#a23_44
quran-ayat.com/pret/23.htm#a23_44
Just because someone doesn't believe in your god doesn't make them an atheist.

The god of war and conquest isn't one I believe in .

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Now, praise be to God, I liked always to seek about wisdom and the correct way of acts and works (it does not mean that I was always wise; on the contrary, I blame myself for my past wrong conduct); so every good that I attained it was the favor of God, and every bad thing that I received it was because of the disobedience and my wrong work.

So where is the correct belief and the correct conduct?

It is included in God's commandments, in the heavenly books brought by the prophets and messengers of God .. in addition to the wisdom and parables among people .. it also includes much wisdom.

Therefore, by obeying God's commandments, one will attain the highest wisdom in life, and man will be confident in his God Most Gracious that he will be prosperous by means of God's forgiveness and mercy.

The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#ten_commandment_of_Quran

===============================================================

Three:

The first step that man has to take is that he recognize God Almighty that God is the Creator, the Eternal, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful.
This is the essential fact: if man misses this he will lose completely.
Therefore, the man who seeks after the wisdom has to know God and believe in God the Creator and the Eternal.
This is the First Commandment which pertains to God.

And man who seeks after the wisdom and to get the correct belief and conduct ... should not pay attention to atheists, and others who invite him to other ways .. or else man will miss the wisdom .. so this is the head or the first thing of the wisdom: to know and believe in God, and to forsake the falsehood and the falsehood followers, who will lead to his destruction and loss.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Four:

Then man has to glorify God and do not equalize Him with any other being in comparison. Because the glorification is due to God alone, and all others including the angels and the prophets and the saints are only the beings created by God .. they are restricted, limited and has all the defects of ability, knowledge and need: i.e. they need God to give them their requirements.

Therefore, any man equalizes God with anyone or anything .. this man will lose, because this is the association with God .. this is the idolatry.
Now, most people on earth (and on the planets) equalizes God with other beings .. while this is the idolatry ... and such idolaters will lose sooner or later.

E.g. the parents have favor on their children, so the children should obey their parents and comply with them and be grateful to them .. this is the wisdom of sons and daughters that they should be grateful to their parents who have much favor on them more than all others.
Therefore, this is a parable: and although God is not the father of anyone, but God has the greatest favor and bounty to man, and man has to obey God Whose commands are even to the advantage of man, and man should be grateful to Him alone and not to any other religious figure.. and this is the wisdom.

This is the First Commandment that man should love God more than he loves anyone or anything else.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#First_Commandment
quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#First_Commandment

=================================================================

Fifth:
Man who seeks after the correct belief and conduct, has to get away from atheists and idolaters who invite man to their falsehood; Satan also is the invisible enemy of man and he provokes his followers to wrangle with the man who seeks after the wisdom and the correct belief and conduct... so as to deviate man from God's way and so that he will lead to man's destruction and confusion.

The wise man should then follow the one who invites him to God and the way of God: that He is One and the glorification is due to God alone.

Such advice is in the teachings of Tobias, who is called Luqman in the Quran: because this man was kind-hearted and he fed the poor and put the food in their mouths; it is in the Quran 31: 15, which means:

{And follow the way of those who turn devoutly to Me i.}

15 i i.e. work according to the way of the obedient worshippers.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/31.htm#a31_15
quran-ayat.com/pret/31.htm#a31_15

===============================================================

Also this meaning: that the man who calls people to God alone is the truthful and the correct one, and such man should be followed, and if he prays God, God will answer his prayer.

Quran 13: 15, which means:
{His [preaching] is the preaching of truth; but those who call to other than Him, they answer them not at all}

It means: The one who invites people to God alone, and forbids the worshiping of idols, then his invitation is an invitation of truth, and he is correct in his inviting [others to God], and if he asks his need from God, He will answer him.

More knowledge about this aya is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/13.htm#a13_14
quran-ayat.com/pret/13.htm#a13_14

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Nassir, Islam is a religion of hate and war. Those who do not agree with its violent teachings are punished or killed. We are tired of listening to your repetitious lies.

Your life is filled worshipping Satan and his evil ways. Only Satan would command that people must be killed for failing to follow his teachings. Satan commands his followers - Muslims - to butcher whoever stands in his way. Hatred and killing are the ways of evil. Muslims do Satan's bidding without question.

A holy, righteous god would never hurt or kill his children.

Moses brought down the the commandments written by God from Mount Sinai. This is the closest readers will ever get to words actually written by Him. Even then, the story of Moses ascending the mountain was written by man.

But let's accept this story without question. Moses ascended the mountain before there were Muslims. Mo-Ham_Ed wasn't even born.

I draw your attention to those words of God below. Specifically, thou shalt not kill, and honour thy father and thy mother. Muslims do neither. Muslims break the word of God everyday.

The Ten Commandments

• I am the LORD thy God.
  • No other gods before me.
  • No graven images or likenesses.
  • Not take the LORD's name in vain.
  • Remember the sabbath day.
  • Honour thy father and thy mother.
  • Thou shalt not kill.
  • Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Moodah tells us that nature is for all. We must exist as part of it in peace, learning that a balanced life brings happiness and good fortune. Do not spend your days hating, lying and hurting others. It is a waste of good energy.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I agree with you partly. but lets go back a few thousand years. How would the world be if all of the tribes stated in their own yards.? Migration is tradition. And those who have their homelands invaded always have suffered. Ask the native Americans.

Yes I see what you mean. However, migrants who assimilated into their adopted culture would have caused no problems. That's not happening today.
The harmful migrations were when Christians tried teaching Christianity around the world and Muslims forced Islam across Eutope, and when countries started exploiting other countries for profit, Things like that.

I agree the American Indians were treated horribly. There was no reason why the settlers couldn't have settled in America and respected the Native culture. Government cheated and abused them.
The English defeated the French and have since bent over backwards to appease the French Canadians but they haven't don't anything to make atones to the Indians.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
lol, (saddly) the stuff stolen from the NDNs is the only real value canada has to its own worth
without it, canada is beyond broke
:(
but hey - that is the commonwealth...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There are a lot of analogies to life, one that I like and is probably as good as any (none are proven one way or the other) is that it is like one railway station on a transcontinental railway.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Six:

To observe the Ten Commandments:
These are the principal points of wisdom:
To worship God alone without associate, and never take anyone or anything beside Him.
To obey and honor the parents: which is the highest nobility.

To avoid the murder, the stealing and the adultery .. all such acts should be avoided and it will increase the wisdom and the correct guidance and correct conduct.
Anyone who commits such murder, stealing or adultery indicate his foolishness.
The murderer will sooner or later be killed.
The stealing of the property of people will be exposed and he will be punished for his theft in this World and in the Next.
Moreover, anyone approaches the harlots to commit adultery (in fact, any relation other than the relation of the husband with his wife is forbidden and it is the adultery).. this adultery will lead to disruption of the family ties, the loss of the lineage and acquiring the sexually transmitted diseases which are dangerous: the AIDS, the Syphilis and others.

This is in the Quran 6: 151, which means:
{Say [O Mohammed, to these associaters and idolaters:] "Come, I will recite to you what your Lord has forbidden you [in the Book]:

>> that you associate not anything with Him,

>> and that you do good to parents,

>> and that you slay not your children because of penury – We provide for you and for them,

>> and that you come not near to adultery whether open or concealed.

>> And that you kill not the [living] person, which God did forbid save by right.

This [statement] He has commanded you; haply you will understand.
}

For more explanation see this link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_151
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_151

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

>> And that you kill not the [living] person, which God did forbid save by right.

... by right, being a Kafir infidel ... trills tongue ... fires Kalashnikov in the air ...

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Therefore, the Ten Commandments are the principal points of wisdom: the rest of these commandments are in the following two ayat: 6: 152-153, which mean:

{152. >> And approach not the wealth of the orphan [with betrayal] but only in the fairer [way], till he reaches maturity.

>> Give full weight and full measure, with justice [: without any defect.]

We task not any soul more than its capacity.

>> And when you [people] pronounce [a witness or a judicial decision], then be just, eventhough he is a kinsman;

>> and fulfill the covenant of God [that you covenant with anybody.]

That [statement] He has commanded you with; so that you may receive admonition.

153. >> Surely, this [religion of the Islam] is My 'standard and straight' way; therefore do you [men] follow it, but [in the future] follow not other ways [of falsehood], lest you should be parted from His way [because of the plighting and designing of the associaters of the other ways.]

This [warning] He has commanded you with; haply you will ward off [their plights and wickedness.]}

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_152
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_152

... by right, being a Kafir infidel ... trills tongue ... fires Kalashnikov in the air ...

That is if the kafir (or the disbeliever) is your enemy and he fights you, but if he does not fight you, why should you do him any harm?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Therefore, the Ten Commandments are the principal points of wisdom: the rest of these commandments are in the following two ayat: 6: 152-153, which mean:

{152. >> And approach not the wealth of the orphan [with betrayal] but only in the fairer [way], till he reaches maturity.

>> Give full weight and full measure, with justice [: without any defect.]

We task not any soul more than its capacity.

>> And when you [people] pronounce [a witness or a judicial decision], then be just, eventhough he is a kinsman;

>> and fulfill the covenant of God [that you covenant with anybody.]

That [statement] He has commanded you with; so that you may receive admonition.

153. >> Surely, this [religion of the Islam] is My 'standard and straight' way; therefore do you [men] follow it, but [in the future] follow not other ways [of falsehood], lest you should be parted from His way [because of the plighting and designing of the associaters of the other ways.]

This [warning] He has commanded you with; haply you will ward off [their plights and wickedness.]}

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_152
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_152

That is if the kafir (or the disbeliever) is your enemy and he fights you, but if he does not fight you, why should you do him any harm?

You mean, just "being there" when you think that the whole world is yours to take isn't a threat to you?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So the major things are these Ten Commandments, and if man cannot be perfect in performing every detail, let him at least avoid the major sins and work with the major commandments.

As in the Quran 4: 31, which means:
{If you [Muslims] avoid the great [sins] which you are forbidden, We will remit from you your venial [sins] and admit you into an honorable place [: in Paradise.]}

The explanation:
The major sin is every sin which requires the due retaliation punishment, or it is the plundering of the rights of people.

The greatest major sin is
>> the joining or associating of others with God [in the worship and glorification].

Among major sins are :
>> the killing of a believer,

>> taking the usury,

>> devouring the property of the orphan,

>> accusing a chaste woman with adultery,

>> disobeying the parents,

>> the fleeing from the war against disbelievers, associaters and atheists;

>> committing adultery with a married woman,

>> preventing the woman from marriage,

>> stirring the hatred and enmity between two friendly believers,

>> deceiving a chaste woman to adultery

… and other sins.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_31
quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_31

==========================================================================

Here is more explanation of this great aya 4: 31

It means: if you avoid the major sins, We pardon you the minor sins in case you repent;

i.e. if you repent from a minor sin, We accept your repentance and forgive you;

but if you repent from a major sin, We will not forgive you concerning it unless the punishment of retaliation is applied to you, in case such a sin requires a stated retaliation punishment, and you return the property and rights of people if you plunder their rights, then you may repent and then We forgive you concerning it.

Therefore, one, who stole some property, has to return the stolen property to its owner from whom he stole that property, then he may repent.

And the one who disobeyed his parents, has to please his parents, then he may repent;

the killer has to pay the due money then he may repent;

the one who accused the married woman with fornication has to please her by giving her money or doing her a favor until she is pleased with him and forgives him his fault then he may repent;

and the one who gave a false witness has to admit the truth before the judge then he may repent;

and so on anyone who commits a major sin, has to return the rights of people and then he may repent and his sin may be forgiven; or else it will not.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_31
quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_31

Last edited: