We Should Keep This Thread Going

Cannuck
forums.canadiancontent.net/business/150563-ivanka-trump-clothing-line-reports.html

...in the philosophy section because it highlights a significant issue in our society.

I know Loc got embarrassed and closed the thread. He'll probably do the same here (he's easily triggered) but the thread wasn't really about Trump's clothing line.

When the SJWs called for a boycott of Trump's fashions, I couldn't help but laugh because some people are so simple-minded that they can't separate politics from anything. I've said repeatedly on this forum that Loc and the rest of the Trumpites are exactly like SJWs. Loc will not likely admit it but his thread was a feeble attempt to plug Trump because, like an SJW, he can't separate politics from anything else. To both Trumpites and SJWs, Trump the president and Trump the fashion designer are two sides of the same coin.

These people think liking Hitler's painting makes you a Nazi or they celebrate the deaths of family members of political rivals.

They're an odd bunch, those Trumpites and SJWs. So much alike yet they despise each other.

Anywho. Don's great because Ivanka sells dresses.

Twila
great, now I'm going to have to go and look at her dresses and see if they're worth the view...little bit oxymoronic, but there you have it...

I'd hate to judge Ivanka based on her dad's personality...

Hoof Hearted
I believe in Karma, Cannuck...

And I believe you will be reincarnated as yourself.

Cannuck
Dare to dream

Twila
+1
#5  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

I believe in Karma, Cannuck...

And I believe you will be reincarnated as yourself.

man, I hate that karma philosophy. I always wonder what a child could have possibly done to deserve the "karma" that's visited upon them sometimes. Bone cancer, child molestation, parents being killed...

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

man, I hate that karma philosophy. I always wonder what a child could have possibly done to deserve the "karma" that's visited upon them sometimes. Bone cancer, child molestation, parents being killed...

I guess it depends if you believe that we all only get one pass through the world. It could be that child could have been really bad as an adult in a previous lifetime.

Corduroy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Just another religious tool used to justify oppression.

no new posts