Peddling Religion

davesmom
+1
For the second time I received a pamphlet in our mailbox advertising (?) Islam. It urges us to visit their specified website or their phone number to learn 'the Truth'.
These Muslims seem to be taking over from the JWs. I haven't had a JW at my door for a couple of years!
Is anybody else getting these damned pamphlets? I wish they'd stuff them up their bottom outlets!
Jeez!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmomView Post

For the second time I received a pamphlet in our mailbox advertising (?) Islam. It urges us to visit their specified website or their phone number to learn 'the Truth'.
These Muslims seem to be taking over from the JWs. I haven't had a JW at my door for a couple of years!
Is anybody else getting these damned pamphlets? I wish they'd stuff them up their bottom outlets!
Jeez!!!!!!!

Maybe, they'll get into scraps with gangs of Jehovah's Nitwits going door-to-door. My recommendation is that you get an angry Rotweiller with a very long leash.

Danbones
+1

Jeez!!!!!!!

the peeps caught on the JWs only let the first 144,000 into heaven and the newbies will all get left out

not the best recruiting strategy

...and only a jerk would feed nut bars to a dog

lone wolf
+2
Pamphlets are easier to deal with than actual people at a door. Though a pamphlet can't be swayed by trespass laws, if you screw up a person and throw them in the trash can, you can expect a visit from the constable

Cannuck
+4
#5  Top Rated Post
For the third time this year, I received a flyer from Canadian Tire. I tossed it in the recycling and thought no more about it.

Sniffity sniffles

Curious Cdn
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

For the third time this year, I received a flyer from Canadian Tire. I tossed it in the recycling and thought no more about it.

Sniffity sniffles

Damned cults, eh?

MHz

Jeez!!!!!!!

Don't visit the site and don't phone the number. How hard is that to figure out?

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Maybe, they'll get into scraps with gangs of Jehovah's Nitwits going door-to-door. My recommendation is that you get an angry Rotweiller with a very long leash.

For the mailman??

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Don't visit the site and don't phone the number. How hard is that to figure out?

For the mailman??

What the hell is a "mailman"?

I live in Oakville. We were the first community in Canada to lose our "Mailmen" back in the mists of time as part of that campaign to improve our postal service.

Danbones
did they even deliver to the trailer park on the edge of town before?

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

did they even deliver to the trailer parks on the edge of town before?

How about that "city on wheels" that to live in near Tiny Township?

White_Unifier
Loblaws is a pain the rear I tell ya.

Murphy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Pamphlets are easier to deal with than actual people at a door. Though a pamphlet can't be swayed by trespass laws, if you screw up a person and throw them in the trash can, you can expect a visit from the constable

No pamphlets at the post office here.

My dad used to run off JWs with a pitchfork. A couple of times a year, a car would come down the laneway with two nicely dressed young men in in it. They would get out, holding their bibles, and walk toward the porch. When dad saw them coming, he'd grab his pitchfork and stand on the front porch with it .

Most times, the JWs would simply turn and leave. But they always came back a few months later. And dad would get the pitchfork again. We must have been on a list.

If he was still alive, and based on what he thought of Muslims, he would probably up the ante and bring his shotgun.

He didn't care for peddlers and politicians. Even more than them, he detested religious people knocking on the door.

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

How about that "city on wheels" that to live in near Tiny Township?

i'd be happy to reply to your question

please rephrase that in coherent english
( if the glue has to dry before you can write again just say so...
I'll check back later to see how you are recovering )

petros

Jeez!!!!!!!

Billy Graham's son Franklin is on tour, invite them to go with you.

Kreskin
+1
Our Milkman sells halal 2%.

petros
And?

Murphy
Sounds like his milkman needs a midnight visit.

gerryh

Jeez!!!!!!!

OH MY GAWD......Really? They did that? How horrible for you. Did they also hold a gun to your head and make you phone the number and log on to the web site?

Jinentonix
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Our Milkman sells halal 2%.

Interesting. Does he also sell kosher milk?

Kreskin
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

No he killed the previous milkman who did.

Murphy
A free market economy then.

Jinentonix
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

No he killed the previous milkman who did.

I'm being serious. I'd really like to know if he sells kosher milk as well.

selfsame
Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

My dad used to run off JWs with a pitchfork.

No surprise the son like his father. seed of vipers

Murphy

selfsame
At some period here, there were a large number of people spreading various pamphlets and papers [of different parties and sects] to people; I used not to accept any paper in a way of rejecting any program other than God's program of the pure monotheism in the Quran; so I shout in their faces: I DON'T WANT THIS.

But some of my friends said: No, let us know what they are saying and what is there; I said: it may be correct, but I detest it.

Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

[IMG]

Mutty, and will keep as mutty until I tread on your paunch.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by White_UnifierView Post

Loblaws is a pain the rear I tell ya.

President's Choice brand suppositories are cubical?

Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

At some period here, there were a large number of people spreading various pamphlets and papers [of different parties and sects] to people; I used not to accept any paper in a way of rejecting any program other than God's program of the pure monotheism in the Quran; so I shout in their faces: I DON'T WANT THIS.

But some of my friends said: No, let us know what they are saying and what is there; I said: it may be correct, but I detest it.

No you should not detest it, you should invite JW into your house and your life because it is far far superior to that sh^t religion you follow, Islam

selfsame
Unanimously, you cruel Zionists, are against God's religion; you have been grown by your parents and community to this attitude which will bring about your ruin shortly coming from God.

So if your rabbis lied to you that you are beloved of God and God prefers you and has now chosen you ..etc, then revise the history and see how God dealt with you according to your wickedness.

quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._of_Perishing_ (external - login to view)
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

Of course. Almost everything we eat is Kosher although I've noticed Halal can be cheaper. Especially chicken.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

Unanimously, you cruel Zionists, are against God's religion; you have been grown by your parents and community to this attitude which will bring about your ruin shortly coming from God.
And if your rabbis lied to you that you are beloved of God ..etc, then revise the history and see how God dealt with you according to your wickedness.

quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._of_Perishing_ (external - login to view)
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_

Maybe, we worship a different God. We're not quite sure what you are worshipping.