The cunning atheist leader

Twila

Danbones
+1
no one has been able to find where Einstein actually said that

Murphy
Unfortunately, Nassir will continue to post. It's like pi$$ing into the wind. After doing it once, almost every man learns not to do it, but not him. He's here to save us from ourselves.

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

Good thing I didn't say it was then.

Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

Unfortunately, Nassir will continue to post. It's like pi$$ing into the wind. After doing it once, almost every man learns not to do it, but not him. He's here to save us from ourselves.

He's serving a purpose. I get to find all kinds of awesomely awesome memes to post.

Murphy
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

He's serving a purpose. I get to find all kinds of awesomely awesome memes to post.

I have to give you that.

Nick Danger
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Looks to me like one set of goalposts is planted in reason and evidence, the other's planted in faith and revelation.

Yet neither post is firm in its placement though. Reason and evidence is only as good as current knowledge allows, there is no accounting for what may yet be discovered. There is also flexibility in the faith and revelation end of the equation, as beliefs evolve as knowledge increases, or at least it does for open thinkers. It was not too long ago when people were scoffed at for suggesting the the world was round, or that the earth was not the center of the universe. It has been said by people much wiser than me that as time goes on the gap between science and spirituality is closing. It's just a matter of being open to new perspectives.

Twila

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Looks to me like one set of goalposts is planted in reason and evidence, the other's planted in faith and revelation. Probably a majority of people think faith and revelation are useful ways to understand the world, but there's no general agreement around the world on such matters, in fact there are murderous disagreements about them, and there's no reliable means of transmitting their results, as selfsame's efforts here clearly show. He's convinced nobody of anything in years of trying. You can have your faith, I can have mine, and neither of us can give it to the other. But on matters of reason and evidence, there IS general agreement, and a method of transmission. And they demonstrably work very well, our technology is entirely a product of them and they have relieved and prevented much human suffering on a scale no faith and revelation based thinking ever did, or ever could. They've been unevenly applied around the world so there is still much avoidable human suffering, but the basic fact remains: they work, faith and revelation do not.

You seem to have a great deal of faith in science. You haven't missed a vaccination in forty years have you? How much viox did you have?

Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

Einsteins entire worth was to block Tesla.

selfsame
After seeing many videos about these atheists and their antagonists, and reading some of their writings:

It is only one question around which they circle: Who created the universe? or Who designed the universe?
So the atheist simply and shamelessly say: None created or designed it.

I say: it is like one who denies the sunlight, keeps insisting on his denial and intends by means of his insisting to turn the truth upside down.

I saw some videos of this cunning atheist: he smiles and laughs at others and speaks with confidence only to reveal to others that he is the truthful one, and the others are ignorant and do not use their minds.

Moreover, he claims depending on the evidence to reveal to others that the rest do not have evidence.

This behavior alone exposes many things; so if he is sincere in his claims and thoughts, he shouldn't be such pathetic one: he then should tell others his ideas and insist not on them, while his insisting and his way of acts explains his falsehood.

In addition, his personal history reveals that he is a complex one with many marriages and divorces or separation ..etc.

And he mixes all religions in one category, which is not the way of thinking of a philosopher.

Most followers of all religions in fact follow the falsehood of the enthusiasm and associating the symbols of their religions together with God Almighty, which is the idolatry contradicting the true original God's religion: that God is the Eternal One that should be worshiped alone without associate, peer or patron.

quran-ayat.com/conflicts/inde...dment_of_Quran (external - login to view)
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#ten_commandment_of_Quran

Murphy

Twila
shamelessly? of course shamelessly. Why would we be ashamed of facts?

pffft! not being a slave to an imaginary being is quite freeing. You should give it a try. Course, you'd then be responsible for all your actions and you wouldn't be able to threaten people whom you disagreed with.

if we were as cunning as religious leaders we'd all be living in multi billion dollar homes like they are...

living a tax free life like they are.

having people tithing us money like they have.

Clearly we atheists are not as cunning as your religious leaders....you're not following us and believing our words of lies like you do theirs....lol

Cliffy

selfsame
I have just read an article about the Islam written by this atheist leader, and I find it full of fallacies and assertions; and because it includes so many points, I will not reply to them one by one, but by God's help, insha Allah I will display the same points in the correct way and let the readers judge by themselves, which will prove the cunning of this atheist.

Murphy
We believe him. Not you. He has credibility and credentials. You have nothing.