Why expounding the ayat and parables in many ways?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I thought a camel cart ran over you, Nassir. Still trying to publish your lies, I see. Blackleaf, the Brit, really wants you to contact him. Something about Muslims taking over the UK. You're needed in England.

Don't let the door hit your a$$ on the way out.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Quran 6: 46, which means:
{See [Mohammed] how We display the revelations to them [in various ways]; yet thereafter they turn away [from you and from the Quran.]}

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_46
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/6(dot)htm#a6_46

Defend that you pathetic spewer of Islamic creed.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Ugly Zionists, what is the relation of the thread to your postings?

================================================================

More explanation of the OP:
If we want to describe a house, and we say: it is situated in Canada, Toronto.
Then we say in the middle of the city.
then it is near the market place.

Another time, we say: its color is white and of two stories.

Moreover, we say, it is about 300 square meters.

Then we describe its door: it is of red color.

Then we give the picture of its front.

In addition, we tell about its neighboring buildings.

And we give the picture of its top.

And it has a garden, containing so and so.

And we give its address.

And we go inside its rooms: it has 4 rooms, kitchen.

The we describe the furniture.

And the family living there. .. etc.

Hence, we will more and more have a precise description.

This is how we expound the description of such house, when we describe it in various ways.

Last edited:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Ugly Zionists, what is the relation of the thread to your barking?

So what are you, other than garbage of the humanity.

Ah......the defender of inhuman barbaric customs rears his nasty head again.

You have the utter effrontery to call me 'garbage of humanity'?

LOOK UPON THESE PICTURES AGAIN - TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK

I HOPE THEY BURN A HOLE IN YOUR SOUL AND HAUNT YOUR DREAMS FOREVER

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The purpose of the Quran is to guide man to God alone without associate or patron or peer (which is the essence of all the heavenly books)

Therefore, God - be glorified - expounded the parables and turned about the ayat to describe this subject: the loyalty and submission to God alone.

In other words, all the Quran in its entirety tells this subject: to submit to God and to comply to God alone.

=======================================================
So instead of discussing the subject and asking: what do you mean by this post or even if one may object .. then in stead some persons here go to side subjects: of course they cannot withstand or forbear that anyone speak about the Quran.
=======================================================

Anyhow, I will disregard their words and go on explaining about this subject.

==================================================================
The expounding of the ayat of the Quran to explain about 'the exclusive devotion to God alone without associate or peer' which is in contradiction of the idolatry or taking patrons or intercessors to be with God as associates.

In other words: Tawheed X shirk
or the monotheism X polytheism
or 'the exclusive devotion to God alone without associate or peer' X the idolatry.

=======================================================================
How the Quran as a whole speaks about this subject: "the exclusive devotion to God alone"

God orders in the Qruan about the daily prayers ... which is to God alone.
The alms giving ... should be for God's sake alone.
Fasting of Ramadan month ... for God alone.
Seeking the assistance of God alone when one stands up or sits down...etc.

So in every command, it ends by telling that:

God is the All-Knowing
God is the All-Forgiving, the All-Mighty
He is the All-Seeing, the All-Hearing.
God knows all that you do.
God sees all that you do.
God hears all that you say ..etc.

To prove my words, see any soora of the Quran, and in every aya you will see such description about God in every command.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I don't defend anyone; I am speaking about the Quran and God's revelations.
If you are a Jew, do you approve this which the Zionists did in Gaza

or this:

If you are a Christian, do you approve this done by the Americans:

So I am speaking about the Quran and its purpose and you tell such things, which had been done even by Jews and Christians before.

Moreover, I don't know about the circumstances: were these people being punished in such way: were they truly guilty or only they did not deserve it.

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Nassir and his friends are barbarians.

They support pedophilia, assaults and killing. Islam has NO redeeming qualities.

Right now, Nassir is trying, without success, to change the subject. He is employing the standard Muslim tactic used by all of his kind, when caught lying or attempting to trick someone. It is perfectly alright, according to the Quran, to lie or deceive you Mowich, because you are an infidel. This is why you cannot trust anything that he says.

As he admits in his last post,

"Moreover, I don't know about the circumstances: were these people being punished in such way: were they truly guilty or only they did not deserve it."

which means he condones this activity.

He is the devil. And, of course, because you will not believe his lies, that makes you an "ugly Zionist".

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I don't defend anyone; I am speaking about the Quran and God's revelations.
If you are a Jew, do you approve this which the Zionists did in Gaza

If you are a Christian, do you approve this done by the Americans:

So I am speaking about the Quran and its purpose and you tell such things, which were done even by Jews and Christians before.

Moreover, I don't know about the circumstances: were these people being punished in such way: were they truly guilty or only they did not deserve it.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Now, I proceed to explain about the first post in this thread:

This is the explanation of the aya 6: 46
Say: "Tell me your opinion if God takes away your hearings [leaving you deaf] and your sights [leaving you blind] and seals up your hearts [with covers a], who is a god, other than God, who may restore that to you?" b

See [Mohammed] how We display the revelations to them [in various ways] c; yet thereafter d they turn away [from you and from the Quran.]

46 a So that you will not hear any sound, neither see anything, nor understand any discourse.

46 b It means: Which one of your gods, that you worship apart from God, can bring back to you your hearing, eyesight and can clear up your hearts, so that it may remove that affliction from you?

46 c It means: We explain the proofs and repeat the parables in various ways so that they may understand Our word and be guided to Our religion.

46 d i.e. after these parables and evidences which indicate your truthfulness.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_46
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/6(dot)htm#a6_46

============================================================

A nice tale to explain this meaning:
4 blind men were brought to an elephant: one of them touched the tail, and he said this is a rope.
The other one touched the body: he said this is a wall.
The third one touched the ear: he said this is a piece of thick clothes or so.
The fourth touched the trunk of the elephant, and said: this is a tube.

So each one of them saw only a part of the elephant; therefore, if we want to know better about the elephant, we should see it from various aspects; this is only an example.
===============================================================

Therefore, God - be glorified - explained about the devotion to God alone in various ways until man will grasp the meaning and understand it more and more: to have a better knowledge about such 'exclusive devotion to God alone without associate, son, daughters or peers'.

========================================================================

What we see about these cunning Ugly Zionists: may God help your heart against them, O Jesus Christ; how patient you were regarding their devilish conduct!
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Their_Stand_Against_the_Christ_

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The Arab divided into two groups concerning the Quran:

One group followed the ambiguous ayat (so as to disprove them) and forsook the plain ayat, and so they were misguided and they lost.

The other group followed the plain ayat and referred the ambiguous ayat to God, and so they were guided and they were successful.

Therefore, these Ugly Zionists disregard the plainly evident Quran ayat, and seek to find some way or another so as to disprove the Quran, and so they will lose.

=====================================================================

The corruption of Zionists reached its maximum:
https://www.google.iq/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=875&bih=388&q=Prostitutes+of+Tel+Aviv&oq=Prostitutes+of+Tel+Aviv&gs_l=img.12...27638.40650.0.44164.31.16.5.10.6.0.335.2807.2-11j1.12.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..4.18.2633...0j0i10k1j0i30k1j0i24k1.svVNLRzVaAA

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Another aya telling about such displaying of the ayat in various way so as to clarify the meaning precisely:

Quran 6: 55, which means:
[As do We tell them the parables,] thus do We expound the revelations [to you, Mohammed a] so that the program of the guilty b may be manifest [to you, Mohammed!]

55 a After the summary, so that you may know the story of the past nations.

55 b i.e. so that the way followed by the guilty will be obvious to you.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_55
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/6(dot)htm#a6_55

================================================================

The Ugly Zionist are the obvious enemy of the Arab and Muslims, therefore, it is not surprising that they tell true and false words only to disprove the Glorious Quran and to bar people from God's way and from His religion; as did they oppose the Christ before.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#The_Dispraise_of_Jews_in_the_Gospel_
quran-ayat(dot)com/conflicts/english2(dot)htm#The_Dispraise_of_Jews_in_the_Gospel_

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Trying to avoid speaking of your barbarism, Nassir? You and most Muslims are pigs. Vile creatures. Liars. Killers. Thieves.

If you truly believed in a god's words, Muslims would not do these things. That proves you worship the devil. A creature that tortures, kills, and gives misery to the earth.

Nassir, you are a contemptible swine.