This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

God kills when he could just as easily cure. This is irrefutable.

This is a clear violation of the golden rule. The golden rule as articulated by Jesus.

God then is clearly evil.

Do you agree with Jesus that anyone who breaks the golden rule is evil?

Regards
DL

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

This is a clear violation of the golden rule. The golden rule as articulated by Jesus.

Regards
DL
Everything that you are claiming is based on the writings of men thousands of years ago.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

Regards
DL

This is very wrong certainly.
The indication that God is the goodness is that He is Clement and does not hasten to punish you immediately (while you utter the words of blasphemy); that is in order to let people have a chance for repenting.

Moreover, does Jesus teach God or is it God that teaches Jesus and all other beings?

So your golden rule: God gives chances and gives respite and offers bounties and blessings to the disbeliever as does He offer to the believer in the life of the World; in fact He may give to the disbeliever more than He gives to the believer.

Quran 18: 58, which means:
{Your Lord is Most Forgiving [to those repenting], [and] Full of Mercy [to those regretting].

[Then God explained the dealing with those who do not repent.]

If He should take them to task according to [the sins] they earn [in the World], He would hasten for them their punishment.

But [surely] they have an appointment c [for their punishment]

[and] other than [God] they will not find any referee [to return to him in their affairs and ask him to remove the punishment from them.]
}

58 c Which is the day of their death.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/18.htm#a18_58
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/18(dot)htm#a18_58

===================================================================

If God was not the goodness, then He would immediately take revenge on disbelievers and would immediately devastate the land and the sea and all the planets, on account of the blasphemy, disobedience and crimes of man.

Quran 35: 45, which means:
{If God should [hasten to] take men to task [and punish them] for what [sins] they earn, He would not leave on the surface [of the earth] even one moving creature [man or animal.] o

But He defers them to a ‘stated decreed time’ p, and when their ‘decreed time’ comes q, then God is Ever-Discerning His servants r.}
.................................................................................

45 o But all of them would have died.
45 p Which is the last day of their life time.
45 q By death.
45 r When He will punish the disbelievers and show mercy to the believers in the Barzakh world [: the Afterlife.]

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/35.htm#a35_45
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/35(dot)htm#a35_45

God does not wrong man; it is man that wrongs himself by wronging others and wronging his own souls; then God does not deal with the believer who works the righteous work in the same dealing with the disbeliever who wrongs and transgresses on others.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
If I believed that God could come to earth in any shape or form, or even have a slight influence on earth, I could definitely never believe in someone that evil. I can tell you that some of the atrocities going on in this world cannot be reconciled with a omnipresent all powerful being that has the capability to help and chooses not to!! Picking -up the corpse of a 4 year old lad left in a stairwell by a pervert can put boundaries to anybody's common sense sets of belief. I'm not trying to hurt religious people, it doesn't mean God does not exist, but one has to believe he does not come here or have any influence on man's evilness because he cannot come here, nor influence whatsoever.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
This is very wrong certainly.
The indication that God is the goodness is that He is Clement and does not hasten to punish you immediately (while you utter the words of blasphemy); that is in order to let people have a chance for repenting.

Moreover, does Jesus teach God or is it God that teaches Jesus and all other beings?

So your golden rule: God gives chances and gives respite and offers bounties and blessings to the disbeliever as does He offer to the believer in the life of the World; in fact He may give to the disbeliever more than He gives to the believer.

Quran 18: 58, which means:
{Your Lord is Most Forgiving [to those repenting], [and] Full of Mercy [to those regretting].

[Then God explained the dealing with those who do not repent.]

If He should take them to task according to [the sins] they earn [in the World], He would hasten for them their punishment.

But [surely] they have an appointment c [for their punishment]

[and] other than [God] they will not find any referee [to return to him in their affairs and ask him to remove the punishment from them.]
}

58 c Which is the day of their death.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/18.htm#a18_58
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/18(dot)htm#a18_58

===================================================================

If God was not the goodness, then He would immediately take revenge on disbelievers and would immediately devastate the land and the sea and all the planets, on account of the blasphemy, disobedience and crimes of man.

Quran 35: 45, which means:
{If God should [hasten to] take men to task [and punish them] for what [sins] they earn, He would not leave on the surface [of the earth] even one moving creature [man or animal.] o

But He defers them to a ‘stated decreed time’ p, and when their ‘decreed time’ comes q, then God is Ever-Discerning His servants r.}
.................................................................................

45 o But all of them would have died.
45 p Which is the last day of their life time.
45 q By death.
45 r When He will punish the disbelievers and show mercy to the believers in the Barzakh world [: the Afterlife.]

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/35.htm#a35_45
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/35(dot)htm#a35_45

God does not wrong man; it is man that wrongs himself by wronging others and wronging his own souls; then God does not deal with the believer who works the righteous work in the same dealing with the disbeliever who wrongs and transgresses on others.
You follow the writings of ignorant goat herders as well. SelfSLOP

iNTERPRETATION BY AMOS MCCOY ALGREEN HILLY AL BILLY.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Everything that you are claiming is based on the writings of men thousands of years ago.

Indeed, yet many Christians literally believe it so I have to write as I did to get on the same page as they are.

Myths to us are reality to them.

Regards
DL

Thanks for the usual dogma.
For a guy who says he respects Jesus, you seem to draw the line at his best commandment and have chosen to ignore it and think God is above his own law.

Islam especially does not believe in reciprocal laws which shows how corrupted the Islamic ideology is.

That is why it is so easy for you to put women and gays as unequal to men.

Regards
DL

If I believed that God could come to earth in any shape or form, or even have a slight influence on earth, I could definitely never believe in someone that evil. I can tell you that some of the atrocities going on in this world cannot be reconciled with a omnipresent all powerful being that has the capability to help and chooses not to!! Picking -up the corpse of a 4 year old lad left in a stairwell by a pervert can put boundaries to anybody's common sense sets of belief. I'm not trying to hurt religious people, it doesn't mean God does not exist, but one has to believe he does not come here or have any influence on man's evilness because he cannot come here, nor influence whatsoever.

It is laudable that you do not wish to hurt the religious, but consider that they are as damaging to society as they are because we have given them respect they have not deserved for quite a while now.

Jesus, a good man to most, said he came to bring war and not peace, verbal war that is, so if we are to try to emulate that archetypal good man, good people will forcefully debate against the immoral religions, like Christianity and Islam.

I knew I would be hated by the religious when I got into criticizing them but my duty to women and gays forces me to do so.

Regards
DL

The Gods have always let humans down........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlJwO664WLI

I agree and think that that is mostly because we think we should serve God when natural law says that the strong are to serve the weak and not have the most powerful entity around waiting on us weak people to serve him.

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Pretty much. Ever hear of the one where a guy shows up at the Pearly Gates and St. Peter says, 'You're early, the knock on the door was your guardian angels who was taking the people on that side of town always as a mountain was about to cause a landslide that flattened a lot of houses, yours included. Move along to the down escalator.