Is recognition that Jews have the best ideology of the Abrahamic cults the reason Mus


French Patriot
#1
Is recognition that Jews have the best ideology of the Abrahamic cults the reason Muslims and Christians hate Jews?

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html (external - login to view)
Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about literal reading.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Muslims and Christians foolishly read their holy books literally, ignoring that none of the Abrahamic cults did in the past.

http://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2 (external - login to view)

This fact makes Muslims and Christians idol worshipers. All Muslim and Christian denominations ignore that the Jesus they all profess to respect preached that we should all be God seekers and never become idol worshipers the way Muslims and Christians have done.

Gnostic Christians like me were and are esoteric ecumenists You might say that to the old Abrahamic cults of Muslims Christians and Jews we were the religious s of those old days thanks to the fact that our mystery schools would pick and choose the best tenets of all religions and work them into our Universalist creed We would not tie ourselves down to becoming idol worshipers of imaginary demiurges the way Muslims and Christians did in ancient days and continue to do today The fool says in his heart I know who God is and who his prophets are



Gnostic Christians and Jews, --- having a superior ideology and philosophy of seeking a good God, --- instead of becoming idol worshipers like Muslims and Christians, --- shared the hate and attempted genocide that Jews suffered thanks to Christians then Muslims.

Should Muslims and Christians admit their ideological deficiencies and turn their hate to love. It should be quite easy for religions that say they are all about peace and love.

I think it would be fitting for Muslims and Christians to start walking their talk and apologise to Jews and Gnostic Christians by giving them the recognition for excellence in religious matters.

Regards
DL

 
Ludlow
+1
#2
What gave you the idea that Christians hate Jews?
 
French Patriot
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

What gave you the idea that Christians hate Jews?



The history of Christians persecuting Jews, basically for killing Jesus.


Regards
DL
 
selfsame
#4
First of all I present this video to our readers:

httpswwwyoutubecomwatchvBSGUFCoRgs8



Second: I doubt you are any French in fact; you almost are a Zionist.

================================================== ====================

Quote: Originally Posted by French PatriotView Post

Is recognition that Jews have the best ideology of the Abrahamic cults the reason Muslims and Christians hate Jews?

Jews has no relation to Abraham's creed.

Jews in the past, worshiped the idols: the calf statue (in the time of Moses), the two god calf statues (following the death of Solomon), the Baal or Baalim in the time of King Achab and afterward, till they were destroyed by Nabuchodonosor; in addition to worshiping Astaroth (Ishtar) and the Star Sirius and the tombs of their religious leaders (even in the present time also.)

quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...ped_the_Idols_ (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com/conflicts/english2(dot)htm#They_Worshiped_the_Idols_

Quote: Originally Posted by French PatriotView Post

The history of Christians persecuting Jews, basically for killing Jesus.

I don't think it is only for persecuting and opposing Jesus Christ, but because of their malicious and malignant conduct against people; so if they are of good morale, people will love them on account of their kindness and good hearts and good manners, but the reality is opposite this.

quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...st_the_Christ_ (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com/conflicts/english3(dot)htm#Their_Stand_Against_the_Christ_

================================================== =======================

Even now at the present time, if they act with good manners towards the Palestinians and towards the Arab and Muslims .. then the Palestinians may permit them to live together with them in Palestine, but see what they have done to the Palestinians till now: they almost have eradicated the Palestinians and settled in place of them.

See the map of Palestine before 1948, and the map now and compare:

1- This is the map of Palestine at 1947:
The green is the Palestinian country, the white are the Israeli colonies:



2- Below is the map of Palestine at 1949-1967



3 - Now this below is the latest map of Palestine at 2012 showing almost the disappearance of Palestine in fact and the prevalence of Israeli colonies:

So the Palestinian people were driven out of their own country, and they scattered all over the world (like Jews in the past), and showing their country captured by these transgressing Zionists.

quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...claration_to_T (external - login to view)

quran-ayat(dot)com/conflicts/english3(dot)htm#England_Aimed_From_This_Declarati on_to_T
Last edited by selfsame; Nov 24th, 2016 at 02:44 PM..
 
lone wolf
+1
#5
I figure it has something to do with entitlement ... and really lousy neighbours
 
Remington1
+2
#6  Top Rated Post
It dates back to Abraham actually and has been dribbled down for centuries now. Abraham had 2 sons at the time he was married to his half sister, Sarai (he had 6 more children with another wife). He had only one son with his wife Sarai, Isaac, who was is favourite and was given all of Abraham's worldly possessions. Isaac is credited with the birth of "Christians & Jewish" faiths. His other son during the reign of Sarai was Ishmael, he was born from Sarai's handmaiden 'Hagen'. After Sarai became pregnant with Isaac, Hagen became jealous and hostile of Sarai, so when Ishmael turned 14, Sarai asked Abraham to ban Ishmael and her handmaiden Hagen. She also did not want them to share in Isaac's inheritance. They were sent to Moriah, where Ishmael is considered the ancestor of Ismaelites and Qaydar and credited with the birth of Islam. He and his mother are supposedly buried in Mecca. Needless to say this history has been controversial for many.
 
MHz
#7
Hate is such a strong word when the issues that solve it might be a minor issue. Like quit lying, especially about everything.
If you are helping the Rebels in Syria say so rather than deny any involvement and then have 30 Mossad members killed at a Command Center deep inside Syria that doesn't leave a lot of room to respect Israel when the action is always frowned on when others do it.
Their promises and what they actually deliver are two different things. They should be the ones promoting that money be taken out of Private Business and made a necessity just like clean water.
 
Ludlow
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Hate is such a strong word when the issues that solve it might be a minor issue. Like quit lying, especially about everything.
If you are helping the Rebels in Syria say so rather than deny any involvement and then have 30 Mossad members killed at a Command Center deep inside Syria that doesn't leave a lot of room to respect Israel when the action is always frowned on when others do it.
Their promises and what they actually deliver are two different things. They should be the ones promoting that money be taken out of Private Business and made a necessity just like clean water.

Stfu Megalooneytunes ye make no fookin sense take your pills.
 
MHz
#9
LowLife is a Jewtoy. I have yet to see anybody that is Jewish support his views. That he bases it on comments about the banking industry alone is how stupid LowLife really is. He would suggest that the world was in the best financial condition it has ever been in and that is in no small part thanks to the Jewish Banksters.
That about sum it up lowLife??? I like listening to this guy as well as a few others. Probably more than you do.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvUf9GMZSqvNI

 
Ludlow
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1View Post

It dates back to Abraham actually and has been dribbled down for centuries now. Abraham had 2 sons at the time he was married to his half sister, Sarai (he had 6 more children with another wife). He had only one son with his wife Sarai, Isaac, who was is favourite and was given all of Abraham's worldly possessions. Isaac is credited with the birth of "Christians & Jewish" faiths. His other son during the reign of Sarai was Ishmael, he was born from Sarai's handmaiden 'Hagen'. After Sarai became pregnant with Isaac, Hagen became jealous and hostile of Sarai, so when Ishmael turned 14, Sarai asked Abraham to ban Ishmael and her handmaiden Hagen. She also did not want them to share in Isaac's inheritance. They were sent to Moriah, where Ishmael is considered the ancestor of Ismaelites and Qaydar and credited with the birth of Islam. He and his mother are supposedly buried in Mecca. Needless to say this history has been controversial for many.

Someone who has done some reading. Unlike Megaloon.
 
selfsame
#11
MHz here is nearer to the truth which you, Ugly Zionists, you dislike of course; because the Ugly Zionists are the falsehood followers and they are unjust and unfair.
Therefore, the Ugly Zionists see only what they like and only what they desire.
 
Ludlow
#12
Shet ye trap oh ignorant sap. Start reading different books and learn something dummy.
 
French Patriot
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

What gave you the idea that Christians hate Jews?



Oh, just little things, like the systematic oppression of Jews by mostly Christians and Muslims over a long period of time.


Christians and Anti-Semitism: A Calendar of Jewish Persecution (external - login to view)


Regards
DL

Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

First of all I present this video to our readers:

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvBSGUFCoRgs8



Second: I doubt you are any French in fact; you almost are a Zionist.


What did you want us to get from that cartoon?


If you are going to use such, then better that you use something like this to show what both Islam and Christianity should stop doing.


httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvPdLPe7XjdKc






You can doubt my being of French decent all you like. I don't care, but do care that you show how small your mind is.


Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt



===============

"Jews has no relation to Abraham's creed."


This is just too stupid of a comment for me to bother with.

================

"but because of their malicious and malignant conduct against people; so if they are of good morale, people will love them on account of their kindness and good hearts and good manners, but the reality is opposite this."

Yet you forget that what you said of Jews here, can be said of Islam as it too grew it's religion by the sword instead of good deeds. Seems you are a pot calling a kettle black.



I do agree with you as to Israel not doing the right thing in how they deal with Palestine.

Regards
DL

Last edited by French Patriot; Nov 26th, 2016 at 10:38 AM..
 
HeyBill
#14
If jews succeed in some areas isn't it because other national religions restricted the occupations they could follow and thus forced them into doing what they have become so successful at?
 
French Patriot
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

I figure it has something to do with entitlement ... and really lousy neighbours



I see it as old hatreds that people want to keep and a lack of political will on both sides to reach any kind of mutual agreement.


There may be too many factions in both Palestine and Israel to make peace talks possible.


Too many chiefs and not enough Indians.


Regards
DL

Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

the Ugly Zionists are the falsehood followers and they are unjust and unfair.
Therefore, the Ugly Zionists see only what they like and only what they desire.


At the end of WWII, the West decided to give Jews a homeland so as to give Jews a place to go instead of remaining wherever they were since the were oppressed almost everywhere they lived to some extent.


What do you think should have been done to solve that oppression problem since you do not like what happened?


Regards
DL


On the ideological question, and you seem to want to ignore such talks, care to discuss how Islam and Sharia treat women?


Are Muslims following the Golden Rule, that you say they should respect, as you say Muslims respect Jesus.


http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...orth-less.aspx




Sahih Bukhari (62:81) - "The Prophet said: "'The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women's) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract).'" In other words, the most important thing a woman brings to marriage is between her legs.


Sahih Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'"These are the words of Muhammad's favorite wife, complaining of the role assigned to women under Islam.Ishaq 593 - "As for Ali, he said, 'Women are plentiful, and you can easily change one for another.'"Ali was raised as a son by Muhammad. He was also the 4th caliph. This comment was made in Muhammad's presence without a word of rebuke from him.


Ishaq 593 - "From the captives of Hunayn, Allah's Messenger gave [his son-in-law] Ali a slave girl called Baytab and he gave [future Caliph] Uthman a slave girl called Zaynab and [future Caliph] Umar another." - Even in this world, Muhammad treated women like party favors, handing out enslaved women to his cronies for sex.Tabari VIII:117 - The fate of more captured farm wives, whom the Muslims distributed amongst themselves as sex slaves: "Dihyah had asked the Messenger for Safiyah when the Prophet chose her for himself... the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims."


Quran (2:22 - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"
If Muslim men are doing unto women what they would want done to themselves, then are they putting women one degree above themselves?


Do you hold women above you?


Regards
DL

Quote: Originally Posted by HeyBillView Post

If jews succeed in some areas isn't it because other national religions restricted the occupations they could follow and thus forced them into doing what they have become so successful at?


Quite possibly.


Regards
DL
 
tay
#16
 
Ludlow
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

LowLife is a Jewtoy. I have yet to see anybody that is Jewish support his views. That he bases it on comments about the banking industry alone is how stupid LowLife really is. He would suggest that the world was in the best financial condition it has ever been in and that is in no small part thanks to the Jewish Banksters.
That about sum it up lowLife??? I like listening to this guy as well as a few others. Probably more than you do.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvUf9GMZSqvNI

What in the flying frig are you blathering about "Dude". When your pills wear off will you even remember?
 
darkbeaver
#18
War generates peace, it's good to war for peace, isn't it?

Is there a Jewish question or is there a jewish postulate? Can we objectively analyse? Yes we can. You remember numbers don't you?
 
Ludlow
#19
Christianity and Islam are offshoots of Judaism. One is not superior to any of the others . All three are just different parts of the Abrahamic legacy. I don't believe in any of them which makes yours truly by definition a Heathen.
 
darkbeaver
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Christianity and Islam are offshoots of Judaism. One is not superior to any of the others . All three are just different parts of the Abrahamic legacy. I don't believe in any of them which makes yours truly by definition a Heathen.

Judaism is an offshoot/mongrel of many parents babylon, sodom, hades, egypt. What's a simple minded gentile to do?
 
selfsame
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Judaism is an offshoot/mongrel of many parents babylon, sodom, hades, egypt. What's a simple minded gentile to do?

The essential thing is God's religion: it is the original religion; it is the same: it is the Islam: lit. (submitting to God's will and commands)

God's religion with Adam, then with Noah, then many prophets and apostles after Noah, then after them Moses came: to whom God spoke on the side of Mount Hor, then the prophets then Jesus then Mohammed then the Mahdi.

So the origin is God's religion: it is the Islam: Moses was submitting to God Almighty and Most Gracious; Aaron was submitting, the Prophets were submitting, Jesus was submitting, Mohammed was submitting, the Mahdi was and will be submitting to God's command.

Why do you ignore this fact, and don't acknowledge that there is God's religion and there is the idolatry and the associating with God which is the distortion of the original God's religion of worshiping and submitting to God alone without associate or peer.

Even the old religions of India and China: God's religion in the origin then was distorted into the idolatry.

I saw this man mention this which I heard it for the first time, that the ancient book of the Hindus admit the fact that God is One and man should not worship idols, trees, stars or anything else.
See the second half of this video when he started to cite for him the texts from the Vedas their sacred book and what it commands.

httpswwwyoutubecomwatchv2thywaLaRp4

Last edited by selfsame; Dec 4th, 2016 at 02:16 PM..
 
Remington1
#22
Christians are the strongest supported of Jews. Jesus, Marie and Joseph were Jewish!! Saying they hate Jews would be seen as an abomination.
 
selfsame
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1View Post

Christians are the strongest supported of Jews. Jesus, Marie and Joseph were Jewish!! Saying they hate Jews would be seen as an abomination.

This is only your fallacy.

In fact, Jews disbelieve in Jesus Christ; they remained on their disbelieving in Jesus Christ; and even their ancestors tried to kill and crucify him, but God saved him from them.

While Muslims believe in Jesus Christ as the apostle of God and they honor his mother Virgin Mary.
 
MHz
#24
The Jews have as much knowledge about God as you do. Being given a hard heart and a blind eye by God is not a sign that you are on the vest of terms with God but then how would you know that since God probably loves them more than He loves you and your stupid threads about Him.

You should be familiar with this guy and he seems to have a better handle on Jews than you do. I would like to chat with him about the history of the 1611KFG Bible as he seems to have adopted the belief that God didn't have any part in writing the book. You know, the one you seem to be totally clueless about. Feel free to dispute what David is promoting about the true history of the ones who call themselves Jews today. Want to bet they are neck in the Pizzagate Pedo ring, after all Orgy Island was a Jewish operation from start to finish. Not so strangely that part is being buried as quickly as possible. Would that be why you love the Jews??

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvYUoDVcx88Kg

 
Remington1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

This is only your fallacy.

In fact, Jews disbelieve in Jesus Christ; they remained on their disbelieving in Jesus Christ; and even their ancestors tried to kill and crucify him, but God saved him from them.

While Muslims believe in Jesus Christ as the apostle of God and they honor his mother Virgin Mary.

And what does this have to do with Christians liking Jews? Christians are fully aware that the Jewish faith is different and that they don't believe Jesus has come to earth yet, thats why they are Christian!! but they still do not hate Jews. Again, they love Jesus who was a Jew.
 
petros
#26
Nah, the Israelites did.
 
selfsame
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

The Jews have as much knowledge about God as you do. Being given a hard heart and a blind eye by God is not a sign that you are on the vest of terms with God but then how would you know that since God probably loves them more than He loves you and your stupid threads about Him.

You should be familiar with this guy and he seems to have a better handle on Jews than you do. I would like to chat with him about the history of the 1611KFG Bible as he seems to have adopted the belief that God didn't have any part in writing the book. You know, the one you seem to be totally clueless about. Feel free to dispute what David is promoting about the true history of the ones who call themselves Jews today. Want to bet they are neck in the Pizzagate Pedo ring, after all Orgy Island was a Jewish operation from start to finish. Not so strangely that part is being buried as quickly as possible. Would that be why you love the Jews??

I didn't say that God love me more than others; but I believe in the essence of God's religion which is the First Commandment; so if you truly love God then you should follow His messenger who invited people to God alone.

Moreover, the people who denied Jesus Christ, stood against and persecuted him .. these of course I don't like them, as I don't like anyone enthusiastic about Jesus to the extent of considering him God Himself or His son or part of a Trinity, which is in fact the idolatry.

quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...to_Christians_ (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com/conflicts/english3(dot)htm#A_Call_to_Christians_

================================================== ===============================

Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvYUoDVcx88Kg

What a great video; I now am convinced that there are still true men who bravely tell the truth.
 
DaSleeper
#28
Quran quoting eveready bunny is at it again
Watch him post right after this to prove my point that if we ignored him he would quit........
 
selfsame
#29
The man in this video tells the truth so obviously and clearly:

httpswwwyoutubecomwatchvYUoDVcx88Kg

 
MHz
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Quran quoting eveready bunny is at it again
Watch him post right after this to prove my point that if we ignored him he would quit........

You got it wrong, what a surprise, not. lol

Ask a Jew to explain some chapter in the OT and all you will get is the 'deer in the headlights' look.
 
no new posts