I criticize Muslims

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I criticize Muslims, but not for the same reasons like of Murphy and the other Zionists.
The large and extensive communities of Muslims that exceed one and a half billion of people all over the world: can they all be good and excellent?

My criticizing of Muslims is on account of their atheism, their enthusiasm about the prophet and the imams and the wrong doing of many Muslims.

In this respect, Muslims are not worse than other servants of God: the people everywhere, whether they be Jews, Christians or others.

The media and propaganda:
Some media on purpose (like the media of the Ugly Zionists and some enthusiastic Christians and some atheists: whether Muslim atheists or others); they on purpose spread lies and they work to disfigure the picture of the Islam and Muslims more than it is in reality.

The aim of such anti-Muslim propaganda:
The Ugly Zionists work with zeal in this respect (for example: in this CC forum they filled it with a large number of such threads against the Quran, against Prophet Mohammed and against the Islam and Muslims) ... that is to influence the public opinion to their side and that people may sympathize with them and confirm them against the Palestinians and against the Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem which they captured and occupied since 1967.

==================================================================

Therefore, see the large number of threads and posts which they wrote on this CC forum, particularly in these couple of days or these few days..
So their posts and threads (against the Islam, Muslims, the Quran and Prophet Mohammed) .. so as to provoke people everywhere, particularly in the USA, and especially when a new president has been elected ..
Their purpose is to provoke people so that people may sympathize with them and so that people may be enraged and provoked against Muslims.
It means the Ugly Zionists may now plan for: destroying the Aqsa mosque or to make war on Muslims who are now in a bad and weak condition as they imagine.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#England_Aimed_From_This_Declaration_to_T

quran-ayat(dot)com/conflicts/english3(dot)htm#England_Aimed_From_This_Declaration_to_T

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
First, the mosque wasn't captured. Muslims do not own it.

Second, the media shows the hundreds of people injured and killed every week. No lies when you have dead bodies and injured people lying on the ground. And what of the dead and injured children? The only one lying is you. It is an insult to suggest that this is not happening. If I could, I would rub your face in the blood.

Third, you have been caught lying, cursing Jews and Christians, but you want us to feel sympathy for a bunch of murderers and liars.

Sikhs, Buddhists, Christians, Jews and others do not go around blowing up, shooting,and cutting heads off people by the thousands. The Internet, twitter, email and video cameras show what Muslims do every day.

You have no respect for women, or anyone who is not Muslim. The Quran expects anyone to be killed if they do not choose to become a Muslim.

Nassir, you are a liar. No one here is stupid enough to believe your lies.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The Ugly Zionists exploit some vile Muslims against Muslims and against the Islam:

Like the police or soldiers, out of the Palestinians, giving them salaries and set them against the rest of Palestinians, to be worse than the Israelite themselves in this respect.

Or the Ugly Zionists, with their known deceit and cunning, they make assassinations and explosions in many cities of the world, and they do this by some vile Muslims, then they kill the assassinators or what is called the suicider so that the case will be confused and turn against Muslims.

Anyhow, intelligent and smart people everywhere, know this and they know a lot about the dirty work of Tel Aviv intelligence.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
This aya of the Quran exposes the lie of the Ugly Zionist:

Quran 60: 8, which means:
[This aya was revealed concerning Khuzaáa and Bani Mudlij who made treaty with God’s messenger that they would neither fight him, nor support anyone against him. Then a group of them came to Medina in order to settle a quarrel that occurred between them. They sought the entertainment of one of the Muslims whom they knew, and they made them the arbiter in their quarrel.

He said: “[I will not do that] unless I ask God’s messenger.”

So he went to the Prophet and said: “I have guest who are associaters; am I allowed to entertain them?”

Therefore, this aya was revealed concerning them:]

{8. God forbids you not, as regards those who have not fought you in religion's cause, nor expelled you a from your habitation [at Mecca], that you should kindly entertain [and feed] them, and judge between them with justice; surely God loves the just.}
.....................................................................................

8 a As did the people of Mecca do.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/60.htm#a60_8
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/60(dot)htm#a60_8

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I'll paste this here again. I'll see your aya and raise you thousands dead and injured. Here's a quote from the Religion of Peace. The police, the military and governments keep track of these attacks. In this case, attacks in 28 countries. Think they are all ugly Zionists?

During this time period, there were 192 Islamic attacks in 28 countries, in which 2198 people were killed and 2938 injured.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
To prove true my words about the Ugly Zionists and their purpose, one should see the posts of Murphy, and will discover this obvious purpose.

So they have made a large number of images, posters, pictures, lists and topics for achieving their purpose. Such Photoshop which they do is ready to their hands whenever they need it to spread the anti-Muslim propaganda.

Moreover, we have to differentiate between Muslims and the Islam; the acts of some vile Muslims is not to be taken as it is the Islam; and some vile Muslims ( a large number in fact in many Muslim countries) have been exploited by the Ugly Zionists and their intelligence.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
That's right. All these deaths and injuries were faked, or ugly Zionists were going around exploiting these "poor Muslims".

I cannot get over how stupid you are, especially if you think anyone will believe you.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
A concise book, yet very valuable? How much money do you make from this book? It can't be much. Only 22 youtube views in 6 months. Perhaps you should go on a bomb and book tour.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
A concise book, yet very valuable? How much money do you make from this book? It can't be much. Only 22 youtube views in 6 months. Perhaps you should go on a bomb and book tour.

Ugly Zionist, you should know that the helpers of God's religion nowadays are very little in number, while the followers of falsehood are of a great number.

Quran 6: 112, which means:
{If you obey most of the [people] on earth [in their opinions], they will lead you astray far from God's way d [because] they only follow surmise e and only they insist on lying.}

116 d Because they are associaters, and to each sect have their doctrine of falsehood different from the other sect, while each one of them invites you to his religion and his creed.

116 e About their creeds, without referring and holding fast with any heavenly book.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_112
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/6(dot)htm#a6_112

Therefore, the little number of followers indicates its truthfulness; because most people follow the falsehood of the atheism, and the enthusiasm about the religious leaders and the idolatry.

For this reason, the Mahdi will have 313 helpers, which was the same number of the believers in the Battle of Bad'r, and the same number of the believers who had fought together with Saul against the idolaters.