Indications of the truthfulness of Prophet Mohammed

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
These are some indications of the truthfulness of Prophet Mohammed and that the Quran is revealed from God the Lord of the heavens and the earth:

1- A large number of the Quran revelations start by the word (Say), which means: Say to them, O Mohammed.
I made a search about the word (Say), and it was 617 ayat (about 1/10 of the Quran ayat) including the word: (Say), which means: Say to them, O Mohammed.

E.g. Quran 6: 66-67, which mean:
{And your people have disbelieved the [chastisement] h, the while truly it is inevitable i; say: I am not a guardian over you j.}

66 h As had many nations before them unbelieved also.
66 i i.e. it will inevitably afflict them.
66 j i.e. I cannot remove or avert the chastisement from you when it comes.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_66
quran-ayat(dot)com

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
And like this aya in the Quran 5: 18, which means:
{Jews and Christians say: "We are the sons of God and His beloved ones." a

Say [Mohammed, to them]: "Why then does He punish you b according to your sins?

Not so, you are only mortals: [some] of those whom He has created
c:

He forgives to whom
d He pleases and chastises whom e He pleases.

God's is the ownership of the heavens and the earth f and all g that is between them, and the final resorting will be to Him [following your death.] h }

18 a i.e. they are so close to God as is the son to his father, because God loves them according to their claim.
18 b In the life of the World by the hand of your enemies, and in the Next Life by Fire to anyone of you disbelieves, as is it in your Book … if God truly loves you apart from other people.
18 c With no difference between you and them.
18 d i.e. who repents and who deserves the forgiveness.
18 e i.e. who deserves the punishment.
18 f i.e. the ownership of the planets including the earth.
18 g The moons, meteorites, meteors, comets and thunderbolts... by which He destroys, in one minute, whomever He wants to destroy.
18 h It means: your souls will go to him and then He will deal with you according to your acts.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_18
quran-ayat(dot)com

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
In Arizona the age of consent is 18 I believe.

I replied to this before; so this narration is fabricated by Muslims themselves, according to their sectarian belonging.
She was young, but not child, because the freedom for choice is essential in marriage, which should be at adulthood;

but the age of maturation is less than 18; for the boy, it is about 15 years, while for the girl it is less as she maturates at an earlier age than the boy maturation or puberty.

There are many narrations: some of such narration says she was 25 years old; so why do you take only that which specifies it at 10 years?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I replied to this before; so this narration is fabricated by Muslims themselves, according to their sectarian belonging.
She was young, but not child, because the freedom for choice is essential in marriage, which should be at adulthood;

but the age of maturation is less than 18; for the boy, it is about 15 years, while for the girl it is less as she maturates at an earlier age than the boy maturation or puberty.

There are many narrations: some of such narration says she was 25 years old; so why do you take only that which specifies it at 10 years?

But it says she was allowed to bring her toys to play with for after sex... How many 25 year olds still have toys at that age?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
But it says she was allowed to bring her toys to play with for after sex... How many 25 year olds still have toys at that age?

My girlfriend is 52 and she has toys. We use them together. She really likes them and sometimes she screams out "Oh Mohamed!!"

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Did mohammad use camel powered vibrators? Whips and chains? He loved the toys, that's for sure.

There are some indications of the perverse nature of Mohammad, and that he revealed his body parts to minors (not miners, although, given the chance, he probably would have).

Taqiyya, idolater. No one is stupid enough to believe your lies.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

These are 'narrations' or traditions which are not the Quran; nothing in the Quran to indicate she was a child and she played with toys, but you are falsehood followers, therefore you are blind to the truth and see only that which delights you.

In fact, when I wrote these threads, it is not to you: you are a group of blind followers of falsehood; because you did not believe at first, as in the aya 6: 110, which means:
{ We shall turn about their [spiritual] hearts and their sights c,

even as they believed not in the [Quran] the first time [: before the believing of the weak and poor men whom they despise], and We shall leave them to wander blindly in their insolence.
d }

110 c With their doubt and perplexity.

110 d Because they said: "How can we believe in Mohammed, while these poor men believed before us, so they will be the head and we the tail!?"

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_110
quran-ayat(dot)com

In fact, I write to other readers.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Ah, we must only beleive what you tell us? Mo didn't diddle a little girl? Slaughter innocent people without mercy?

I see. All the witness accounts and scholars are lying to trick us. Must be the Zionists.

You should listen to yourself. You babble like an idiot and twist the truth to suit. Just like most Muslims do.

You truly are the devil's disciple.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Did mohammad use camel powered vibrators? Whips and chains? He loved the toys, that's for sure.

There are some indications of the perverse nature of Mohammad, and that he revealed his body parts to minors (not miners, although, given the chance, he probably would have).

Taqiyya, idolater. No one is stupid enough to believe your lies.

When God sends an apostle or messenger, the wrong-doers will be his enemies, and God promised them with Hell just after their death, in addition to their punishment in this life of the World.

Therefore, because you are a doer of wrong and transgression, you cannot be other than the enemy of God's messenger.

As it is in the aya of the Quran 25: 31, which means:
{ Thus have We appointed to every prophet an enemy: some of the guilty b;
but [O Mohammed] your Lord suffices as a Guide and as a Helper
c. }

31 b So that the subject or affair of the prophet will spread out.

31 c i.e. God is Sufficient for you [O Mohammed] as a Guide and a Helper of you and of whoever believes in your apostle-hood.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/25.htm#a25_31
quran-ayat(dot)com

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
In Arizona the age of consent is 18 I believe. Mewhammed fooled around with children under 10. Go ahead and justify that fer me selfsap.
What is the age of consent in Saudi Arabia in 600AD? What was the age of consent in Arizona in 600AD?

Listen carefully, a marriage like that would have been equal to you getting a live in maid for your wife. That would free up her time so the two of you could spend it together. Now let that sin in until when you think of 'this part of the past' this is what lights up.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Selfsame, Mohammad was a pervert who banged a child. Maybe more than one. We don't know. You keep telling your lies just like Lucifer did in the garden.

Why don't you tell us where you live and why you are there?

I'll bring you a goat.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
My girlfriend is 52 and she has toys. We use them together. She really likes them and sometimes she screams out "Oh Mohamed!!"
So you prefer to recieve rather than give. What's your gals name? Butchella?

What is the age of consent in Saudi Arabia in 600AD? What was the age of consent in Arizona in 600AD?

Listen carefully, a marriage like that would have been equal to you getting a live in maid for your wife. That would free up her time so the two of you could spend it together. Now let that sin in until when you think of 'this part of the past' this is what lights up.
Take your pills merwin.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I think back around 500 A.D. camel leather would have been the material of choice for sex aids. Mohammad lived then. He was a murderous freak - and probably enjoyed tough play. He had enough people murdered, so our resident ME zealot can quote a few passages about the various uses of camel leather and murder written about in the quran.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The second point:

2- Some Quran revelations or ayat indicate that the Prophet at the start was doubting about the Quran and about his prophet-hood and apostle-hood.

"When the revelation was sent down to Mohammed, at the beginning, and he invited his people to the Islam, they refused to convert, and started to mock at him, and said that the one who has brought the revelation to you is one of genies and not one of angels, and that if God willed to send any messenger, He would have sent the angels! That is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 23: 24, telling about the claim of the idolaters, and which means:

(“Had God willed [to send any messenger], He could have sent down some angels [out of heaven.] We have never heard of such [an invitation to monotheism] among our forefathers.”)

So Prophet Mohammed went back, doubting within himself, feeling humiliation; and he said [to himself]: If I were a messenger [or an apostle] and if what I heard from the angel was true, then those people would have converted, resigned and believed me!

http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Why_did_God_order_Mohammed_to_ask_the_Pe
quran-ayat(dot)com

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
The second point:

2- Some Quran revelations or ayat indicate that the Prophet at the start was doubting about the Quran and about his prophet-hood and apostle-hood.

"When the revelation was sent down to Mohammed, at the beginning, and he invited his people to the Islam, they refused to convert, and started to mock at him, and said that the one who has brought the revelation to you is one of genies and not one of angels, and that if God willed to send any messenger, He would have sent the angels! That is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 23: 24, telling about the claim of the idolaters, and which means:

(“Had God willed [to send any messenger], He could have sent down some angels [out of heaven.] We have never heard of such [an invitation to monotheism] among our forefathers.”)

So Prophet Mohammed went back, doubting within himself, feeling humiliation; and he said [to himself]: If I were a messenger [or an apostle] and if what I heard from the angel was true, then those people would have converted, resigned and believed me!

http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Why_did_God_order_Mohammed_to_ask_the_Pe
quran-ayat(dot)com
Mewhammed was no prophet. Perv?,,yes but no prophet.