Indications of the truthfulness of Prophet Mohammed

Murphy

When interacting with non-Muslims, Muslims are obligated to lie when they feel doing so will further the ends of Islam.

Which is what you do almost every day. We see your lies and the evil of Mohammad, may he burn in hell for all eternity. You will burn there too, spreading lies, hate and encouraging a cult to murder innocent people.

Durry
All Western contries should classify Islam as a Cult and each Westetn country should ban the practice of Islam in its country.

Since Islam is not a religion but a misguided philosophy of life, it would not contravene any freedom laws.

selfsame
Quote: Originally Posted by DurryView Post

All Western contries should classify Islam as a Cult and each Westetn country should ban the practice of Islam in its country.

Since Islam is not a religion but a misguided philosophy of life, it would not contravene any freedom laws.

You are so wise, Abul Hawa, Abul droppings

Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

When interacting with non-Muslims, Muslims are obligated to lie when they feel doing so will further the ends of Islam.

Which is what you do almost every day. We see your lies and the evil of Mohammad, may he burn in hell for all eternity. You will burn there too, spreading lies, hate and encouraging a cult to murder innocent people.

Of course you are farting .. but don't fart here.

So you said: The Taqiyya is not to take the disbelievers as friends; very nice .. of course .. like for example .. I never take the Ugly Zionists as friends. This is very good.

SHYLOCK, you will not stop your enmity to the Islam and Muslims until God will terminate you and rid the humanity from your evil.

Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. Now let me point something out.

The Islam is the religion of peace for the peaceful people, but not for the Ugly Zionists and not for transgressors.

Murphy
And here is another story about Mohammad, may that lying, pedophile rot in hell for all eternity.

selfsame

And here is another story about Mohammad, may that lying, pedophile rot in hell for all eternity.

Mutty, I don't speak to your person here, but to others who have minds.

Prophet Mohammed sent letters to the kings of that time, after God revealed in the Quran that Solomon had written a letter to the Queen of Sheba.

Quran 27: 27-31, which mean:
{27. [Solomon] said [to Hud’hud]: "We shall find out whether you have told the truth [with your words] or have lied."

28. “Go [to Yemen] with this letter of mine, and cast it to [Balquis and her retinue], then draw back [disappearing] from their [eyes], and see what [answer about the letter] they will reply." a

29. [The Queen of Sheba] said [after she read the letter]: "O Council, an elegant b letter has been thrown to me."

30. "It is from Solomon, and [there is written in] it: 'In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.'

31. 'Rise not up in arrogance against me, but come to me in submission [to my command and complying with my obedience”.}
.................................................. .........................................

28 a Then when Balquis read it …

29 b With its fine script and neat expression.

quran-ayat.com/pret/27.htm#a27_28 (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/27(dot)htm#a27_28

And here is a nice recitation of these great ayat:

https://youtu.be/wh5sdi0ijqc?t=305 (external - login to view)
Last edited by selfsame; Nov 17th, 2016 at 03:35 PM..

Murphy
I am the only one who speaks to you. I speak, to expose your lies and deceit.

selfsame
All these are lies and insisting on the lies by repeating them more and more without listening to explanation.

That is because the purpose is not to find the truth, but only to confuse people and distort the picture of the Islam the latest God's religion.

It is the work of the Ugly Zionists to oppose the Quran by all means and in any way.

Tecumsehsbones

Murphy
Taqiyya (taqiya, taqiyah, taqiyyah) is a form of Islamic deception. The Quran (16:106 and 3:2 allows Muslims to lie in order to protect themselves or to protect the Muslim community.

You spread lies, selfsame.

selfsame
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

See the above: it is the act of Zionists against Muslims, and they will be retaliated sooner or later (I think sooner.)

Taqiyya (taqiya, taqiyah, taqiyyah) is a form of Islamic deception. The Quran (16:106 and 3:2 allows Muslims to lie in order to protect themselves or to protect the Muslim community.

You spread lies, selfsame.

Rubbish.

And I will cite the related Quran ayat.

Quran 3: 28, which means:
[In this aya and some other ayat, God forbade the allying with disbelievers and idolaters (or associaters), and forbade loving them and exposing the secrets to them:]

The believers should not take disbelievers for [their] allies a instead of believers b, and whoever does that will have nothing of God['s alliance] c; unless you are obliged to do this in order to avoid persecution d.
God bids you beware of Himself e; and f to God will be the final resort. g
.................................................. ...............................

28 a i.e. Believers should not take disbelievers as their allies to love and help them and expose the secrets of Muslims to them.
28 b i.e. they ally with them instead of allying with believers, but they should ally with the believers not with the disbelievers.
28 c i.e. anyone of you who allies with them, then God be glorified will not take care about him, but will quit him.
28 d i.e. if the power and authority is by their hands, and you are afraid lest you should be killed or persecuted; therefore, you pretend that you like them with your tongues not with your hearts; but it is not allowed to help them or expose the secrets of Muslims to them.
28 e Therefore, don't contradict His commands.
28 f following your death.
28 g So He will punish you for your allying with the disbelievers.

quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_28 (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/3(dot)htm#a3_28

================================================== ================

Therefore, it is clearly explained here that it is only to avoid the persecution or the killing by the disbelievers (like the Ugly Zionists who are the enemy of God, the enemy of the Christ and the enemy of Mohammed, as it is very obvious.)

See an example of their rancor, which had not been done even by the Mongol and Tatar neither by the Crusades:

Therefore, those who dare to transgress on God's houses of worship, will they hesitate to persecute Muslims and to kill them? No, of course.

So in this case it is permitted to pretend of being disbelievers to avoid their evil and the persecution and the killing; to pretend of being disbelievers by tongue only, not by heart.
Last edited by selfsame; Nov 17th, 2016 at 04:37 PM..

Murphy
Not rubbish. It is from the Quran. 16:106 and 3:28 You are told to lie to kaffir. Since you are the only Muslim here, the rest of us are kaffir (non-believers).

Last edited by Murphy; Nov 17th, 2016 at 04:47 PM..

selfsame
The present Zionists work like their ancestors in opposing the Christ and Mohammed; which lead that Jesus Christ cursed them in his Gospel:

quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...in_the_Gospel_ (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com/conflicts/english2(dot)htm#The_Dispraise_of_Jews_in_the_Gosp el_

Also this

Murphy
You got your friends to help you, eh selfsame? That's nice, but no one cares whether Jesus cursed the zionists. We do care that a Muslim has posted lies about a man who has been proven by scholars to be a liar. A rapist. A child molester. A murderer. And an all around evil man.

Now, it is the duty of every Muslim to spread the lies, but everyone on this board knows this and laughs at you.

The world is changing. The day of your reckoning is at hand. The potential exists for most of you to be wiped off the face of the earth. And you know what? Most people just won't care.

The Quran is a collection of made up stories, written so that grown men can rape children and beat their wives. It is disgusting. You are disgusting. You are Satan's spawn.

Prepare for your end of days.
Last edited by Murphy; Nov 18th, 2016 at 07:46 AM..

Tecumsehsbones
There is one good thing about Islam, Murph.

Them minarets make targeting a breeze!

Murphy
Indeed.

selfsame
This aya indicates the truthfulness of Prophet Mohammed:

[Mohammed, the messenger of God, so frequently prayed God for the idolaters of Quraish that God might guide them; and he said: "God, guide my people; for they are ignorant!"

Therefore, this aya was revealed:]

Quran 3: 128, which means:
{128. You [Mohammed] have nothing to do at all with the matter [of their guidance a]; even [God] may turn toward them or punish them [if they keep up with their disbelief]; for they, indeed, are wrong-doers [who deserve to be punished.] b}
.................................................. ....................

128 a But in fact their guidance is up to God.
Another aya similar to this aya is in chapter 28: 56, which means:
(You [Mohammed] cannot guide aright whomsoever you like, but God does guide whomsoever He will [and being worthy of guidance.] )

128 b The meaning: Mohammed, the matter of their guidance is not up to you, so that you pray for your people; but the matter of their guidance as a whole is up to God; so that anyone of them who is worthy of guidance, then God will guide him to the Islam and turn towards him; and whoever does not deserve the guidance because he is a wrong-doer who wrongs people, then God does not guide him, but will punish him in this life of the World by killing or defeating and captivity, and in the Next Life He will punish him in the fire.

quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_128 (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/3(dot)htm#a3_128
Last edited by selfsame; Nov 24th, 2016 at 01:41 PM..

Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

This aya indicates the truthfulness of Prophet Mohammed:

[Mohammed, the messenger of God, so frequently prayed God for the idolaters of Quraish that God might guide them; and he said: "God, guide my people; for they are ignorant!"

Therefore, this aya was revealed:]

Quran 3: 128, which means:
{128. You [Mohammed] have nothing to do at all with the matter [of their guidance a]; even [God] may turn toward them or punish them [if they keep up with their disbelief]; for they, indeed, are wrong-doers [who deserve to be punished.] b}
.................................................. ....................

128 a But in fact their guidance is up to God.
Another aya similar to this aya is in chapter 28: 56, which means:
(You [Mohammed] cannot guide aright whomsoever you like, but God does guide whomsoever He will [and being worthy of guidance.] )

128 b The meaning: Mohammed, the matter of their guidance is not up to you, so that you pray for your people; but the matter of their guidance as a whole is up to God; so that anyone of them who is worthy of guidance, then God will guide him to the Islam and turn towards him; and whoever does not deserve the guidance because he is a wrong-doer who wrongs people, then God does not guide him, but will punish him in this life of the World by killing or defeating and captivity, and in the Next Life He will punish him in the fire.

quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_128 (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/3(dot)htm#a3_128

Prophet Mohammed was a pedophile who like to diddle young girls.

You gotta be a real sicko to worship a pedophile.

Murphy
Go over and answer French Patriot. Enough of your deception and lies here, Nassir. Everyone laughs at your foolishness.

selfsame

Your image says: Mohammed tells that war is deception.

Which is a perversion of the word from its context. The correct translation is something like this:

The war is a trick: which means you trick your enemy in the battle field by making some plan to trick the enemy, like showing the enemy that you are fleeing when in fact you lead the enemy to an ambush.
Which is the military tactics.

It is not as you perverted its meaning, with your cunning.

Another point in your image
You said: When one of his soldiers was captured and forced to renounce Mohammed and the Islam, Mohammed stated that all Muslims should follow his example.

The explanation is as follows: When Ammar was captured and tortured by the idolaters of Quraish, and his parents were killed before his eyes, and he was under torture and chastisement, and the idolaters told him to revile the messenger and the praise their gods, so he was obliged to obey them; and they freed him, so he went to the Prophet and apologized to him, who accepted his apology and said: it is ok to do like him when obliged. What is the fault in this, human being?

Murphy
No deceptions from you, Nassir. Answer French Patriot's questions. Do not stay here like a cowardly child.

Oh wait, you cannot answer his questions. That is why you posted in this thread. Again you show everyone that you are deceitful and a liar. You are incapable of speaking the truth because you obey the rules of a serpant

selfsame
No surprise that the Ugly Zionists say lies against the noble Prophet Mohammed - salam to him;

Their ancestors said lies against Moses their own prophet and against Prophet and King David (while he defended and helped them and lead them to their glory) and even against Solomon their glorious king.

Quran 33: 69, which means:
O believers, be not [with your Prophet] as those [the Children of Israel] who hurt Moses a, but God declared him quit of what they said b; and, before God, [Moses] is honorable c.
.................................................. ............................

69 a When they said: He cleft the earth open with Karon [Korah] in order to take his treasuries.
69 b So that He cleft the earth open with his treasuries also, lest they should ascribe to Moses the coveting of the wealth.
69 c i.e. having honor and respect.

quran-ayat.com/pret/33.htm#a33_69 (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/33(dot)htm#a33_69

Murphy
You are a deceitful coward. Your Satanic messenger, Mohammad, may he burn in hell for eternity, has been busy creating devils like you.

Too cowardly to answer French Patriot's simple question. You ignore the other thread because of your lies and deceit.

Thank you for proving my point about your foulness.

selfsame
The best proof of the truthfulness of Prophet Mohammed - salam to him:

Who invites people to God alone without associate and without any equal or peer?

None other than Prophet Mohammed (and the other prophets) and the Quran that invites people to God alone.

All the rest of the divisions and sects invites to the enthusiasm and invites to men and patrons in addition to God.

The prophets invite people to God alone: their call is to worship God alone and none else.

Prophet Mohammed's call was to God alone; therefore, his call issued from God and pertained to God.

Therefore, he was a true apostle of God who invited to God alone.

Quran 12: 108, which means:
{Say [Mohammed to these associaters]: "This is my program: I call [people] to [worship] God [alone] f with sure knowledge g, I and those who follow me. h

Glory be to God!
i And I am not [one] of the associaters j."}
.................................................. ............................

108 f i.e. to worship God alone and to discard the idols.
108 g i.e. with a linked uninterrupted revelation and a continuous explanation from my Lord.
108 h We carry out this way, whether you like or dislike it, whether you become silent or you shout; so that neither does your shouting mean anything to us, nor does your arguing prevent us.

108 i It means: And say to them: Glory be to God! How can you worship the idols while you yourselves have made them by your own hands? But as to me: I do worship God alone.

108 j i.e. I am not one of those who associate any of God’s creatures with Him.

quran-ayat.com/pret/12.htm#a12_108 (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/12(dot)htm#a12_108

Murphy
Mohammad and you, Nassir, are liars. Evil, deceitful liars. Scorpions came out of his mouth when Mohammad talked. His eyes were red like the devil himself. A foul creature who smelled like camel sweat.

You are evil too. A servant of Iblīs.