Warning of the 'imminent hour'

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Quran 40: 18, which means:
{Warn them, [O Mohammed, of the punishment] of the Day of the Imminent a [hour of their death]:

When – concealing [their terror and being powerless
b] – their hearts will be at extreme terror.

And wrong-doers will have no ‘intimate friend’ [to save them] nor an intercessor
c to be obeyed.}

18 a Which is the last hour of their life, when they will see the angels of death, seizing their souls out of their bodies.
18 b i.e. they will conceal their terror within themselves, and will not have any way to be saved from the punishment.
18 c Whose intercession may be accepted about them.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/40.htm#_ftnref19
quran-ayat(dot)com

============================================================

Of course, no answer :D
The death is something people try to avoid and to forget about.

As in the Quran 50: 19, which means:
{Finally, the stupor of death [will] come with the true [promise e]; this is what you were trying to evade f.}

19 e With which We promised them about the Judgment, the punishment, the prosperity and the reward; for there are only few minutes separating him from the meeting of his reward.

19 f And deny, so you said: There will be no sending to the Next Life, neither will there be any requital.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/50.htm#a50_19
quran-ayat(dot)com

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
...and what if it's all a legend to keep us pacified - not that picking fights with people of differing thought is peaceful
What it's about is trying to scare naïve, ignorant and uneducated people into joining his retarded cult. What makes Selfsap appear stupid is the fact that there are no uneducated people here.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

That is right, my son. Call the silly Christians and Jews to me. They must serve me as you do, selfsame.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Quran 40: 18, which means:
{Warn them, [O Mohammed, of the punishment] of the Day of the Imminent a [hour of their death]:

When – concealing [their terror and being powerless
b] – their hearts will be at extreme terror.

And wrong-doers will have no ‘intimate friend’ [to save them] nor an intercessor
c to be obeyed.}

18 a Which is the last hour of their life, when they will see the angels of death, seizing their souls out of their bodies.
18 b i.e. they will conceal their terror within themselves, and will not have any way to be saved from the punishment.
18 c Whose intercession may be accepted about them.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/40.htm#_ftnref19
quran-ayat(dot)com

============================================================

Of course, no answer :D
The death is something people try to avoid and to forget about.

As in the Quran 50: 19, which means:
{Finally, the stupor of death [will] come with the true [promise e]; this is what you were trying to evade f.}

19 e With which We promised them about the Judgment, the punishment, the prosperity and the reward; for there are only few minutes separating him from the meeting of his reward.

19 f And deny, so you said: There will be no sending to the Next Life, neither will there be any requital.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/50.htm#a50_19
quran-ayat(dot)com

True words selfsame. We have an imminent hour approaching for an economic ideology at this time in history and there will be many shivering souls waiting for thier rewards for thier works. And these wrong-doers will have no ‘intimate friends’

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
True words selfsame. We have an imminent hour approaching for an economic ideology at this time in history and there will be many shivering souls waiting for thier rewards for thier works. And these wrong-doers will have no ‘intimate friends’

The imminent hour is for you, and me and everyone else; but most people evade remembering it, and work to avoid thinking about it.

It is narrated that one laughed at a funeral, and Imam Ali - salam to him - rebuked him, and said: "As if death is not decreed for others not for us!?"

Another one asked at a funeral: Whose funeral is this one!?
A righteous man answered: "It is yours!" He meant: Sooner or later you may have your own funeral.

You are so right.

In spite of your nose, Murphy, you will be disappointed, and the Islam will prevail over you. :D
Certainly, not all people are wicked like you.

...and what if it's all a legend to keep us pacified - not that picking fights with people of differing thought is peaceful

So you will not die?

==================================================================

The imminent hour of death is mentioned in another aya: 53: 57, which mean:
56. This [Mohammed] is a warner; [one] of the past warners.

57. The threatening [hour of their death] is imminent.

58. None other than God can remove [their torment.]

More explanation here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/53.htm#a53_57
quran-ayat(dot)com

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You're breaking my heart, idolater. Your wickedness will reunite you with your master.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Here is the recital of these ayat:

These are the ayat 53: 56-62 and their interpretation:

56. This [Mohammed] is a warner; [one] of the past warners. a

57. The threatening [hour of their death] is imminent. b

58. None other than God can remove [their torment.] c

59. Do you [disbelievers] then marvel at this statement [of the sending forth to the Next Life]? d

60. And do you laugh e, but weep not f ?

61. While you are insisting [on your ways]!?g

62. So prostrate yourselves [with compliance] to God, and worship Him [alone!]h

56 a i.e. a messenger: one of of the past messengers.

57 b The hour has become so near, which is the hour of their death, and they will encounter their punishment.

58 c The indication of that is His saying – be glorified – telling about them, in the Quran 44: 12, which means:
([They will say:] "Our Lord, remove the torment from us; [for now] we do believe [in You and in Your prophets.]")

59 d This points out to His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 17: 49, which means:
(They say: "So when we [die and] become bones and decayed dead remnants [in the dust]; shall we be raised and newly recreated [once again?]")
And in the Quran 50: 2-3, which means:
(But they surprise that there has come to them a warner [: Mohammed, the son of Abdullah] from among themselves; so the disbelievers say: "This [indeed] is a strange thing."
"Is [it true] that when we die and become dust, [we shall be recreated and shall return to be alive once again?]
Such a returning is far [from reason.]
)

60 e At the matter of the ‘sending of souls to the Next Life’, and at the Judgment and Requital.
60 f About the punishment which you will suffer following your death.

61 g The meaning: While you are insisting and keeping up to your doctrines of falsehood and to worshipping the idols.

62 h It means: So yield to God, and do not be haughty over worshipping Him.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/53.htm#a53_57
quran-ayat(dot)com

==================================================================

Murphy, the liar, you will only be a tool for spreading the Quran and the Islam. :D

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
What have we to do with 'nobody' or everybody'?
Which text do you follow; so if we find it good we may follow it?

The Quran invites to every good value, the first one of such values is to worship and glorify God alone without associate.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I follow philosophis that make sense rather than butchered version from Coles.

You are wrong.
The Quran is not any butchered version. While philosophies may be the error and misguidance, if they do not lead to the recognition of God Most Gracious.

Moreover, we may find an educated and graduated person having many science certificates and yet he is misguided.

Quran 45: 23, which means:
{Have you [Mohammed] considered him who takes as his god according to his ego b,

and God misguides him in spite of his knowledge
c,

and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart, and has placed upon his eyesight a covering
d?

Who then shall guide him after God [has misguided him?]
e

Will you [idolaters] not then reflect f ?}

23 b i.e. his own desires.
23 c It means: He is a scientist or is educated, and is not ignorant; but in spite of that, God misguides Him from the way of the truth, because he is a wrong-doer: he wrongs the weak and needy, and plunders their rights.
23 d So that he does not hear the voice of the truth, neither does he see his way nor can find it.
23 e i.e. none can guide him.
23 f About the consequence and punishment, and so you may receive admonition and may refrain from doing wrong.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/45.htm#a45_23
quran-ayat(dot)com

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Those who interpret it have indeed butchered it.

How is that?

===============================================================

The Quran has two periods: the revelation, then the interpretation.
In the past many people disbelieved about the revealing of the Quran: they said: the Quran was not revealed from God.
In the present many people disbelieve in the interpretation of the Quran: they say: the interpretation is not in this way.

The first past group were those who disbelieved Prophet Mohammed; while the second present group are those who disbelieve the Mahdi.

Therefore, Moses had been denied, then Prophet Mohammed was denied, and the Mahdi will also be denied when he produces his interpretation of the Quran.

So it is all the denial and disbelief to all prophets, each one of them had been denied at his time.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/10.htm#a10_39
quran-ayat(dot)com

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Is there really a Mahdi or an Anti Christ coming or is it a mindset of butchers?

There is certainly the Mahdi or the Comforter (in the Gospel) and the same as Elia (in the Torah) who will be raised in the Last Days.
The Mahdi will fill the earth with justice and equity, after it is filled with injustice and inequity, and will help God's religion against the idolatry. God will help him with victory wherever he may go.

As regards the Anti-Christ: it is puzzling: of course as there will be the Mahdi there will be his enemy; so the Mahdi calls to God alone, while the Anti Christ is the impostor: Abu abd-Allah said the impostor or the AntiChrist may be the British!
Later on I have an idea: it may be he is Christian and yet impostor: so may be the British; while the Sufiani is the Zionist. These entities are contemporary to the Mahdi.
God is the All-Knowing.

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The Last Days are the terminal part of time: it may be our time which comes after Prophet Mohammed; so the former nations before Mohammed and the Last nations after him. God is the All-Knowing.

Anyhow, the Last Days are mentioned in the Torah or the Old Testament:
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#In_The_Last_Days_

So the interpreter explained that the Last Days will be at the advent or coming of the Mahdi:
“And in the last days” i.e. at the time of coming of the Comforter [: the Awaited Mahdi.]"

Last edited: