The unknown appointmenr hour

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
God concealed from man the hour of his death; He said to Moses as in the Quran 20: 15, which means:

{"The 'Hour' [of man’s death] is [inevitably] coming; My design is to keep its [time] i hidden;

[Then God – be glorified – explained about the purpose of concealing or hiding it:]

so that every soul may [in the Next Life] be rewarded according to its endeavour. j "}

15 i i.e. He is about to conceal its time to people, till the time of approaching of their death appointment.
15 j i.e. so that every soul will in the Next Life be rewarded, according to what [good or evil] work it did in the life of the World.

That is because whoso denies the Next Life and Judgment, will abandon the righteous work, and will do major sins and so will lose.
And whoso believes in the Next Life and Judgment, will avoid major sins and work righteousness and so will succeed.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/20.htm#a20_15
quran-ayat(dot)com

========================================================

In the next aya, God - be glorified - explained that He warned Moses of disbelievers to be caustious of their designs to divert him from the Next Life following death, and He said to him:

Quran 20: 16, which means:
{"Therefore let not such as: ‘believe not therein, but follows his own lusts’, divert you from [believing in] the [Next Life and Judgment], lest you fall down!" k}

16 k The meaning: If you do not believe in Next Life and Judgment, and do not worship me, and do not remember me in prayers and others, then you will lose and fall in the chastisement.

Although the addressing is to Moses, but in truth it is for all men responsible for their acts.

Tibrisy said in his book (Majma Al-Bayan): “These ayat indicate that God – be glorified – spoke to Moses and His speech was created; because it was located in the tree and consisted of arranged letters.”

God – be glorified – said in the Quran 21: 2, which means:
(No admonition comes to them from their Lord, recent, but they hear it while they are playing.) So the ‘admonition’ is the Quran.

That is because some of Muslims said: “The Quran is recent”; while others said: “It is eternal and not recent.”

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/20.htm#a20_16
quran-ayat(dot)com

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
This meaning is also obvious in some other ayat, like the aya 33: 63, which means:

{The people ask you [Mohammed] about the hour [of their death appointment a.]

Say [answering them]: "The knowledge about it is only with God.” b

But you [Mohammed] do not know, [neither do they] perhaps the hour [of death of some of them] may be imminent."}

63 a It means: about the hour in which they will die.
63 b And I myself do not know about the time of your death appointments.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
There better not be any charges for missing the unknown appointment hour. How am I supposed to be there on time if I don't even know the time?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
http://i.imgur.com/TInYSBF.[/QUOTE]

Of course you are unfair.
For accusing the Islam which is God's religion for any bad accusation.

[B]I can prove to you the same thing for Judaism and Christianity[/B].

Therefore, it is you the liar in fact, but you blind yourself to the truth, on account of your bigotry.

As Jesus said: "[B]Hypocrite, you see the small straw in the eyes of others, but you don't see the big piece of wood in your own eye.[/B]"

So the 'deluge' is coming to you.

[QUOTE="Corduroy, post: 2352047, member: 53742"]There better not be any charges for missing the unknown appointment hour. How am I supposed to be there on time if I don't even know the time?[/QUOTE]

The death appointment I mean. The hour of death is unknown to people; God concealed it to see will man believe truly, or he will unbelieve.

Because if it is known to everyone and he sees the afterlife at every time, then all people will be believers and all people will then work for the Next Life.

As in many movies: when she was told she had cancer and will die 2 months later, she became a charity worker and gave all her wealth in charity, but when she was told there had been some mistake and she had no cancer .. she then wanted to restore her wealth back :D

[B]Quran 31: 34[/B], which means:
{Surely, God:
>> [COLOR="Navy"]with Him is the knowledge of the hour [of man's death][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]a[/COLOR];
>> [COLOR="navy"]and He sends down the rain [to whomever He likes][/COLOR];
>> [COLOR="navy"]and He knows what[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]b[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]is in wombs[/COLOR];
>> [COLOR="navy"]and no soul knows what [good or evil] it shall earn to-morrow[/COLOR];
>> [COLOR="navy"]and no soul knows in what land it shall die[/COLOR];

[COLOR="navy"]surely, God is All-Knowing, All-Aware[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]c[/COLOR].}

34 [COLOR="Red"]a[/COLOR] i.e. God knows at what time man will die.
34 [COLOR="red"]b[/COLOR] Whether it be male or female, single or multiple [: twins.]
34 [COLOR="red"]c[/COLOR] So that He makes for the pious the most proper of these five points.

[url]http://quran-ayat.com/pret/31.htm#a31_34[/url]

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

It's Islam that is destroying itself in front of our eyes.

Allah doesn't seem to like you, very much.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

It's Islam that is destroying itself in front of our eyes.

Your eye only sees what it likes, on account of the burger :laughing6:
The Islam is God's religion, it will prevail over all religions, in spite of your nose.
In fact, it is you who strive to destroy the Islam and Muslims.

Comment: we see the Zionists in good condition now, as it appears... no earthquake, no storms, no floods, no epidemics, no internal conflicts or wars .. this is because your termination will be by the hand of Muslims .. so your end almost may not be by natural accidents but by setting the Muslims on you so that the Muslims will be triumphant and will rise up in glory, and you, the enemy of Muslims and the enemy of God will disappear and go to the garbage.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_
quran-ayat(dot)com

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Which of the devil's sycophants are you, selfsame?

You practise taqiyya every time you post here. Mercifully, no one is naive enough to believe you. You speak the devil's words. You offer no "proofs", just the empty words of a liar and murderer. You are a disciple of Satan. The Quran is a book of lies, written about a murderer, for the devil's pruposes. All followers of Islam are hell spawn, children of the devil.

Begone!

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I have replied in the post # 6 above, but you insist on your bigotry.

Anyhow, what is in the Gospel about such Taqiyah?

Jesus said in the Gospel of Luke 12: 58
"58 For as thou art going with thine adversary before the magistrate, on the way give diligence to be quit of him; lest haply he drag thee unto the judge, and the judge shall deliver thee to the officer, and the officer shall cast thee into prison."

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The devil has sent you here, but no one listens to you. You will recruit no one to Islam, the religion of hatred and the devil. Your quotes convine no one of your sincerity or oiousness. You are loyal only to Satan.

You can do nothing but misuse bi lical quotes to support your lies.

Begone demon! God will smite you down at the end of days, as He will punish all of those who worship evil!

*francais au verso.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The devil has sent you here, but no one listens to you. You will recruit no one to Islam, the religion of hatred and the devil. Your quotes convine no one of your sincerity or oiousness. You are loyal only to Satan.

You can do nothing but misuse bi lical quotes to support your lies.

Begone demon! God will smite you down at the end of days, as He will punish all of those who worship evil!

*francais au verso.

Obviously, you are liar and you insist on your lies, and you cannot think.
All your words are without any proof, and your words are useless and funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_1oRMeumP4

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The only one who speaks lies is you, servant of Satan.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEIJ3YqPbqg

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The only one who speaks lies is you, servant of Satan.

When the Children of Israel denied Jesus Christ: they accused him that he did his miracles by the assistance of Satan, and he said to them: It cannot be that a kingdom corrupts itself .. because I invite people to God alone without associate.

Therefore, now I invite people to God alone without associate or son or equal ... and to be cautious of the suggestions of Satan: because Satan invites you to the enthusiasm about Jesus Christ, and Satan suggests to you to oppose the one who invites to God alone without associate.

So now you should tell us clearly: to whom you invite people: to God or to others apart from God? like Jesus Christ or the saints.

For you should love God more than you love Jesus Christ .. and even your loving the Christ is only because he invited people to God his Lord That sent him.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#First_Commandment

quran-ayat(dot)com

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Where is Murphy? it must be Sunday?
Murphy, have Jesus told you to speak your words, or is it of your own accord?

In other words: you are claiming of Jesus, but it is not necessarily that Jesus approves you.

In fact, you are not related to the Christ even a little bit, other than only the name which you adopted when you said: Christian. That's it.

Who says that the Christ approves your words; almost he will reject you, as will he reject many people related to him by name.

==========================================================

But I love Allah or God, and therefore this is in the Quran 6: 2

"{He [: God] it is Who created you of clay d,

then He decrees a term e [for you in the World],

and with Him [in the world of souls, after your death] there will be another destined term
f,

yet you still 'doubt and wrangle' [about the sending to the Next Life and about the Judgment.] g}

2 d i.e. He created your father of clay; it means: He started your creation out of mud.
2 e Which is from the day of man's birth to the day of his death.
2 f It means: He made for you another term in which you will remain from the day of your death till Doomsday.
2 g So this aya declares and affirms that man does not disappear from existence by his death, but he only departs from a material world to an ethereal spiritual world; i.e. I say: man does not die, but he goes from one home (or world) to another, because the soul is the true man, while the body is not needed any more after the soul goes out of it; therefore, man has to prepare himself for the transmission to the other home (or world) to which he will go a short period of time later:
so he should prepare for himself commodities, furniture, clothes, foods and others which he will need there.
In fact he has to prepare that for himself, because he will remain there and will not leave, and will not die once again.

God – be glorified – said in the Quran 2: 197, which means:
(And furnish [yourselves with righteous work for your journey]; but the best provision [for the ethereal afterlife] is righteousness.
Therefore beware of My [punishment by observing My commands and avoiding My forbidding], O men of 'understanding and reason.'
)

And God – be glorified – said in the Quran 2: 110, that means:
(Whatever charity you forward [to the afterlife] for your souls, you shall find it with God.)
It means: Whatever food, dress, furniture or other commodities of the life of the World [you give in charity to the poor in the way of God], you will find its like in the afterlife, i.e. its spiritual copy.

However, I explained fully about the ethereal world: the world of spirits in my book Man after Death, so read it to find some knowledge that will delight you.

Comment: Everything, like furniture, dresses and food, which you give to the poor for the sake of God, you will find it before you in the world of souls, but it will be the ethereal copy of it, not the material.

A nice incident that happened to me is that: I wore a precious dress for my wedding (In the Iraqi tongue, at that time, was called: "Quba Batta with the star mark"); then I did not need it anymore, so I gave it to a poor man, and said: This is for the sake of God. Then many years later, a question came to my mind: What will be my dress in the afterlife? So I saw in a dream that I was wearing that same wedding dress."

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, the apostle of the Christ.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_2
quran-ayat(dot)com

=================================================================

So in the aya above (6: 2), it is explained that man has two lives or two terms: one term he lives in the World, then another term is stated for him to live in the Afterlife.

The first life he lives with a decreed period of time, stated by God, which will end by his death. It is the life when he lives with his material body and his ethereal soul.

The second life: he lives following his death: it is in the Afterlife, which he lives with his ethereal or spiritual soul, without his material body; this spiritual life will start from the hour of death.