We believe in the revelation to all the prophets without exception

MHz
If you looked at the social structure of University educated Muslims that they are quite modern in how men and women interact even if they still use different bathrooms. Some examples exist and Libya is the best current example, what isn't on display is who had control before and what were the social conditions like then. Before the US invasion they were much better off than America as all has access to education and free health care and modern living conditions. The crime stats were probably way down also, especially rape. It would be embarassing to the west's version if they were making better progress than we were.

French Patriot
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

I explained this point before, and you insist on it repeatedly.

Because you do a piss poor job by quoting garbage instead of explaining your position.

Males and females are human beings and they complement each other, and one of them proceeds from the other; every man is born by a woman and every woman has her father and mother.

Which makes women more important to society than men because they give life while men only give sperm.

Every male has a mother, and may have sisters, daughters and other female relatives like aunts and nieces.

Yet below you say we all came from Adam, a man, while ignoring women altogether.

Quran 3: 195, which means:
{Then their Lord heard their [supplication, and said:] "I do never waste the work of any worker among you [but I will double the worker's reward], be he male or female [: no discrimination between the male and the female concerning the reward of the work p]:
some of you [proceed] from others [: the male proceeds from the female, and all of you proceeded from Adam.]
}

No one mentioned equal pay for equal work.

Why are Muslim women said to be less than men in your holy books?

.................................................. ......................

195 p And surely the noblest among you in the sight of God is the most God-fearing among you.

In your slave owning ideology, it is not surprising that you would value grovelling.

So can any man disrespect his mother, daughter, wife and the other female relatives?

We respect and honor the woman more than you do in fact.

Really! FGM, child brides, your wife beating rules. And you think you respect women more that the Western men do. How droll and pathetic of you.

So tell us what the is 'Golden Rule' and what is the 'audacity' of women? In order that I may answer your objections.

The Golden Rule I will let you look up since you say you respect Jesus and that was one of his biggies.

When you have that rule, and understand that is a reciprocity rule, come back and tell us if you would like to get FGM done to you and if you, if you were a child, would like to be married off to an old woman.

Let us see just how honest a Muslim you are.

Regards
DL

Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

If you looked at the social structure of University educated Muslims that they are quite modern in how men and women interact even if they still use different bathrooms. Some examples exist and Libya is the best current example, what isn't on display is who had control before and what were the social conditions like then. Before the US invasion they were much better off than America as all has access to education and free health care and modern living conditions. The crime stats were probably way down also, especially rape. It would be embarassing to the west's version if they were making better progress than we were.

There is no doubt that some Muslim majority countries have done well on human rights, notably Tunisia, but they are the exception to the rule and they had to have a civil war to rid their legislation of Sharia, which was an impediment to equality.

The Sharia or Islam led legislators were forced by popular vote to rid Sharia and they resigned their position after passing that law.

They were unable to separate state and church in their pathetic thinking of women not being allowed to be equal to men under the law.

Regards
DL

Murphy
+1
It is unlikely that you will get a straight answer from Nassir. He is practising 'kitman', a technique where a Muslim only tells you selected parts of the truth.

The best example occurs when only part of an ayah is quoted in order for the speaker to sound less threatening, or to deflect or trick another. The speaker appears to give you a truthful and complete answer, when in fact, he is lying or concealing something.

When Nassir is caught doing this, he goes into complete denial, claiming that you are purposely being argumentative or will not accept the truth.

This is what I am talking about.

Quote:

I explained this point before, and you insist on it repeatedly. - Nassir

Because you do a piss poor job by quoting garbage instead of explaining your position. - you

Males and females are human beings and they complement each other, and one of them proceeds from the other; every man is born by a woman and every woman has her father and mother. - Nassir

Examine this last sentence. Biologically speaking, he is being truthful, but he is not answering your question about how the Quran or Muslims feel about women. We know that they are considered 2nd class citizens and are given few rights. Good luck trying to get a straight answer from him.

I expect he will say something about my answer in order to avoid answering you. It's no wonder that, as a group, they are considered liars.

French Patriot
Murphy (external - login to view)

I hear you.

Our friend might fear quoting pertinent text and I would prefer using my own words, but that does not seem to work with idol worshipers who know little except what they have been indoctrinated or brainwashed with.

Perhaps he did not think of the following text.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...orth-less.aspx

Sahih Bukhari (62:81) - "The Prophet said: "'The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women's) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract).'" In other words, the most important thing a woman brings to marriage is between her legs.

Sahih Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'"These are the words of Muhammad's favorite wife, complaining of the role assigned to women under Islam.Ishaq 593 - "As for Ali, he said, 'Women are plentiful, and you can easily change one for another.'"Ali was raised as a son by Muhammad. He was also the 4th caliph. This comment was made in Muhammad's presence without a word of rebuke from him.

Ishaq 593 - "From the captives of Hunayn, Allah's Messenger gave [his son-in-law] Ali a slave girl called Baytab and he gave [future Caliph] Uthman a slave girl called Zaynab and [future Caliph] Umar another." - Even in this world, Muhammad treated women like party favors, handing out enslaved women to his cronies for sex.Tabari VIII:117 - The fate of more captured farm wives, whom the Muslims distributed amongst themselves as sex slaves: "Dihyah had asked the Messenger for Safiyah when the Prophet chose her for himself... the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims."

Quran (2:22 - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

Regards
DL

no new posts